can xbox or Microsoft tell me what epic account my vbucks went to

Discus and support can xbox or Microsoft tell me what epic account my vbucks went to in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; can xbox or Microsoft tell me what epic account my vbucks went to 23dad851-2588-4139-bdc1-bdbc30512b60 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MRowyy, Nov 13, 2023.

1. MRowyy
    MRowyy Guest

:)

MRowyy, Nov 13, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello MRowyy, My name is Khaji I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

If you have made a purchase and the V-Bucks do not reflect in your account immediately, I would recommend following these steps:

1. Confirm whether the transaction has been completed successfully. You can review your purchase history in your Microsoft account to make sure the payment has been made, and the transaction is recorded.

2. In some cases, restarting your console or device may help your purchased V-Bucks display correctly in your account.

3. Make sure you are logged into your Fortnite account correctly. Sometimes V-Bucks can be linked to a different account if you are logged in to the wrong platform.

4. Occasionally, there may be a delay in processing purchases and crediting V-Bucks to your account. I suggest you wait a little longer to see if the V-Bucks appear after a while.

If after following these steps, the V-Bucks still do not appear in your account, contact us again to find an effective solution.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  3. BlinkingSquid29 Win User

Fortnite VBucks negative balance

I need help figuring this out as I've been bounced back and forth between Epic Games and Microsoft regarding the issues that was caused by Microsoft glitch on August 6th. I was charged 4 times for $24.99 pack of vbucks in Fortnite which I didn't
    authorize nor purchase. I've been in touch with Microsoft to refund all these charges and they have refunded 3 out of 4. I'm still waiting on 1 more refund. Before I initiated the refunds my vbucks account balance was +50. On August 7th my balance went to
    -2450 and on August 8th it went to -5450. I did not purchase anything nor do anything with my accounts since the glitch happened on August 6th as I was going to wait for the refunds to come first. I believe I'm getting the refunds situation resolved so that's
    good but now I'm stuck with a negative balance on my vbucks account. I've contacted Microsoft regarding this and they told me to call Epic Games. I've emailed Epic games and they told me since purchases and charge backs were initiated by Microsoft within the
    xbox store it would be them who need to fix my negative balance. I called Microsoft again and they told me that's not correct and I should give the epic games customer service a reference number to the call I had with Microsoft and tell them to call so the
    2 vendors can talk with eachother and resolve this problem. Epic games tells me they can't contact Microsoft and that I have to go back to them. I am honestly not sure what to do any more with this and I'm stuck. Any help or suggestions you can offer would
    be greatly appreciated.
    What wrong with fortnite why do i have negative vbucks
  4. BLU Myers IIII Win User

How to redeem V Bucks

Yes I went to epic and redeemed my vbucks card and it sent me to the Microsoft link and then I accidentally logged into my pappys account and now I can't get back to the Microsoft link. I have the code for the Microsoft link.
  5. FadingToJosh Win User

Denied support run around

You should be able to check each account and see where the funds went. Microsoft will show that it went to Fortnite. It won't specify VBucks. If you can find the receipt/transaction on your Microsoft account. Show that to Epic Games. There is nothing past
    that, that Microsoft can do for you.
  6. JaydenLe1 Win User

bought Fortnite V-bucks and didn't recieve any code or vbucks in my account.

Ok if I refund the vbucks, how do I link my fortnite/epic account to microsoft? And if I can then can I re-purchace the vbucks and it'll go to my linked account? (oh and I don't have an Xbox)
Thema:

1. can xbox or Microsoft tell me what epic account my vbucks went to - Similar Threads - Microsoft tell epic

2. can anyone tell how to get the new sim update 14 beta of microsoft flight simulator on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can anyone tell how to get the new sim update 14 beta of microsoft flight simulator on...: can anyone tell how to get the new sim update 14 beta of microsoft flight simulator on xcloud microsoft flight simulator please? 310cf484-e5b1-4570-a822-0688d474dbee
  3. Microsoft please tell Activision to patch the mod menu problem on Black Ops 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft please tell Activision to patch the mod menu problem on Black Ops 2: Microsoft can you please tell Activision to patch the mod menu problem on Black Ops 2 where players are abusing the game feature cod TV to find infected clips to get a mod menu and ruin other...
  4. I redeemed a Xbox 20$ gift card thru my Microsoft acount and it tells me in my order...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a Xbox 20$ gift card thru my Microsoft acount and it tells me in my order...: I redeemed a gift card and it won't add it to my balance but it is on my order history 09ee090c-403f-4b9e-a960-a3a97a0a77b3
  5. Microsoft Gameinput is causing my system freeze at random. can anyone tell any solution to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Gameinput is causing my system freeze at random. can anyone tell any solution to...: I had free 1 month Xbox game pass which came free with my pc when I bought it in 2021 (I can claim it till September 2023), So I claimed it in July 2023 and downloaded several games with Xbox game...
  6. When I try to buy ad free solitaire it tells me I have the wrong password for microsoft but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to buy ad free solitaire it tells me I have the wrong password for microsoft but...: Solitaire keeps saying my Microsoft password is wrong but it isn't! Windows 10 daabbe7c-c4fc-4b39-936c-7d519d2a2a1b
  7. Microsoft locked me out of account, tell me i have lost everything

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft locked me out of account, tell me i have lost everything: Hi All We recently went away for 9 days, on our return , my son could not log into our xbox account as it said there was suspicous activity. The problem is, the email used for the sign in is an...
  8. Can someone from Microsoft tell give me my reset master code?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone from Microsoft tell give me my reset master code?: I need to reset my family restrictions because I want to play a 18+ game and don’t know the password. On Xbox 360 if that changes things. c1df1e1a-9d6a-4f57-9091-e856b11f14f4
  9. Why when I try to join a friend in gta 5 does it tell me to show the game in Microsoft store ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when I try to join a friend in gta 5 does it tell me to show the game in Microsoft store ?: Whenever I am in gta 5 I can play online normally as I should but as soon as I try to join a friend it tells me to show it in Microsoft store and tells me to choose a version when I only have one...
  10. Can anyone tell me how to fix the Microsoft account bug on Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anyone tell me how to fix the Microsoft account bug on Xbox Series S: I currently play on a Xbox Series S. I’ve never had an issue with Minecraft until a couple of days ago. I am unable to join any realm, server, or friends game due to Minecraft saying my Microsoft...