Can Xbox One S/X users purchase the Expanded and Enhanced version of GTA5?

Discus and support Can Xbox One S/X users purchase the Expanded and Enhanced version of GTA5? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an Xbox One S and X, and I was reading about the Expanded and Enhanced version of GTA5 that comes with new vehicles. I was wondering if it is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by will moore2, Jul 31, 2023.

1. will moore2
    will moore2 Guest

I have an Xbox One S and X, and I was reading about the Expanded and Enhanced version of GTA5 that comes with new vehicles. I was wondering if it is possible that this version can be purchased for these consoles and migrate the accounts over to the new version? I mainly want to do this for the new vehicles.

:)

will moore2, Jul 31, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

No as the they aren't series consoles
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

games that are x/s wont install on my xbox one s

The Xbox One S is a variant of the Xbox One console. Xbox Series X/S is the newer generation of consoles. Xbox Series X/S enhanced games are only for the newest consoles not the Xbox One S. You would need to purchase the Xbox One version of the games not the X/S version of them.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

juegos de 360 en xbox one

HI,

This an Xbox One X enhanced game. But to get the enhancement you'll need either a Xbox One X or either one of the newer Series X|S machines. The Series S is a digital only console though.

On an original Xbox One or One S, it will be the BC 360 game with no enhanced graphics.

You'll get access to an enhanced version regardless of disc or digital, but you need the right console to be able play the enhanced version.
  5. The Kleaner Win User

Xbox Game Disc-to-Digital Availability

This is an incorrect assumption. You can insert an xbox one disc and download updates that may improve visuals and frame rates on Xbox Series X/S but in order to play you still need the disc unless you own the digital version of it.

Xbox Series X will utilize the Xbox One X version of enhancements while Xbox series S will use the Xbox One S enhancements.

You will not get a free game by borrowing or renting a physical version of a game and installing it on Xbox Series X/S.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

About the fps of SEIKO SHADOW DIE TWICE on Xbox Series S

you can use the version of the Xbox One X
    It's not that simple. The version of SEIKO for the Xbox One X can utilise the extra system RAM (Random Access Memory) available to that model of Xbox. While the Series S has significantly more processing power than both the Xbox One X and the original Xbox One, it only has around the same amount of system RAM as the original Xbox One.

This is the reason that none of the Xbox One X Enhanced games are enhanced on the Xbox Series S via backwards compatibility. They have to run the original Xbox One code via BC as Series S lacks RAM.
Thema:

1. Can Xbox One S/X users purchase the Expanded and Enhanced version of GTA5? - Similar Threads - users purchase Expanded

2. How much does a user have to steal before they are permanently banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    How much does a user have to steal before they are permanently banned?: 2 weeks ago a user hacked into and stole $347 from our account and attempted another $200 before my credit card flagged it as fraud. Xbox assured us the user would be permanently banned yet no...
  3. Why does roblox not allow the user to log back into the same account after Disconnecting by...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does roblox not allow the user to log back into the same account after Disconnecting by...: I know the roblox 90- day cooldown is a thing but i Accidentally signed out. Of my account on roblox and then tried to log in the same account and i does not work (P.S if its Suppose to stop...
  4. My experience as series s user from Iran

in XBoX on Windows
    My experience as series s user from Iran: Hi Microsoft Ive been using xbox series s for 6 months and these things bother me hope ur TECHs fix them: 1-Im not a terrorist im a citizen in Iran and in this hatred regime i cant change the...
  5. Can you guys vacate an inactive user for me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you guys vacate an inactive user for me?: Hi, I have a few questions regarding about your inactive policy rule for Xbox usernames. I was wondering if you could vacate the user name y66 since it hasn’t been active for 5 years. Get back to...
  6. How Can I become an alpha ring user

in XboX Insiders
    How Can I become an alpha ring user: Hey, I've been using the insider program for more than 1 year. I'm a beta user and I would like to become an alpha one. I'm level 8. Will I become alpha one day ? submitted by /u/Lukas_Smash...
  7. Microsoft support broken for all users major problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft support broken for all users major problem: Hi everyone am I going mad or is all support options gone completely been a customer for over 10+ years never seen this kind of service can't get my money back for broken content options there for...
  8. Xbox app broken on Windows 11, folder permission issue with no way for user to resolve,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app broken on Windows 11, folder permission issue with no way for user to resolve,...: I had an old installation of windows on this computer. I recently reinstalled windows. The folders on the old drive have some permissions issue. I have my new windows setup and working find on...
  9. Minecraft max numbers of same user inside of game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft max numbers of same user inside of game.: I purchased the Bedrock version of Minecraft but am not able to join the local server with the other 2 ios purchased software. It worked with 2 of the same user but not 3. Well technically it...
  10. Can’t load purchased game or user profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t load purchased game or user profile: When I try to load Starfield on Xbox S, I get error “user who bought game needs to sign in”. I am signed in but my profile won’t load. Xbox status says some services are down. Worried that my...