Can Xbox One access Fortnite in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia?

Discus and support Can Xbox One access Fortnite in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have just moved from Australia to Mongolia. I cant access Fortnite here. Is there a way around this? 52363d14-f7e6-4c86-930a-e560e42cfffe Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AL McK, Feb 29, 2024.

1. AL McK
    AL McK Guest

I have just moved from Australia to Mongolia. I cant access Fortnite here. Is there a way around this?

:)

AL McK, Feb 29, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi AL, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry, but if your country is not compatible, the live services will be restricted.

https://www.xbox.com/regions

Is your account still set to Australia?
  3. denis97g Win User

Xbox game pass for Mongolia

if it's not available in Mongolia, there's no way to sign up.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

V bucks not appearing

All the content on the Microsoft Store for Fortnite is for the Xbox One version of the game. So yes, you need an Xbox account to be able to access the content you purchased for Fortnite.
  5. Sodangidni Win User

I am on PC, and I want to get vbucks with either an xbox or microsoft gift card but there is no vbucks on the microsoft store, anyone how to get vbucks on pc with an xbox gift card?

Hello, Conor.

Unfortunately, the answer is No, you need to access to Fortnite on Xbox.

However, if I recall correctly, Fortnite can still be accessed via cloud gaming for free.

If your country is supported, you can try using the cloud gaming feature to access and spend the vbucks in that way.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

i reedeemed a xbox code on pc.

Hi BannanaBoi101,

That code is only redeemable to your Microsoft Account which would only be accessible through the associated Xbox Live account when launching Fortnite on the Xbox One console. The bundle you are referring to is an Xbox One S All Digital Exclusive bundle,
    therefore you can only actually get the content on Xbox Live. Fortnite on PC is not associated with your Xbox Live account whatsoever, only your EPIC Account. Content is accessible across Fortnite's supported platforms, but you first need to login to Fortnite
    on Xbox Live through an Xbox One console to receive the items from that bundle, then if your accounts are linked, they should appear on Fortnite on PC when you login there with your EPIC account.

Essentially, if you do not have access to an Xbox One console, then you will not have access to the items in that bundle which you redeemed. It would also be impossible to redeem that code meant to be redeemed to a Microsoft Account, to your Epic Account
    whether or not you had already redeemed it.
Thema:

1. Can Xbox One access Fortnite in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia? - Similar Threads - access Fortnite Ulaanbaatar

2. GameStop digital preorder how do I get access to it?

in XboX Insiders
    GameStop digital preorder how do I get access to it?: I preordered a digital game today at GameStop. I tried to figure out how the whole process of getting access to it works while at the store, but I left still confused. How does a digital pre order...
  3. Why can’t I access Xbox at all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I access Xbox at all?: My sister has a Microsoft account and can log into Minecraft just fine, but when I try to access anything else Xbox related it just signs me out. I know this isn’t an internet issue because I...
  4. Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...: Am i able to gain control of my old xbox account, if I know the username and email it was linked to. Even though I don’t have access to that email anymore. dd2e857c-3391-4d7c-b372-25a046952f5c
  5. Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?: It seems like microsoft does not care about the customers. There is a myriad of reasons we want to use them. Mine is a sentimental reason from a deceased friend and I cannot use it. Help me make...
  6. how do I reset the password for an old account that I cant access anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I reset the password for an old account that I cant access anymore: I have not really cared about this account for a long time until now but I have been trying for hours on the recovery account I have the email if you want to find out the information but since it...
  7. Why would I not be able to access my friends to play on Fortnite? I can play on other games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why would I not be able to access my friends to play on Fortnite? I can play on other games...: Why would I not be able to access my friends to play on Fortnite? I can play on other games with no issues. 7155aeef-7405-408d-b41b-6d616f274c11
  8. I don't have access to Fortnite Save the World anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't have access to Fortnite Save the World anymore?: I recently redownloaded fortnite and was excited to play the new season with the OG map and was also excited to go back to save the world. When I clicked on save the world, it said that I didn't...
  9. Can I still access my Fortnite account through another platform if my Xbox account was banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I still access my Fortnite account through another platform if my Xbox account was banned?: Firstly, is that my Xbox account has been permanently banned. I go to submit a case review however when I go to enforcements my banned account doesn't show. I did get permanently banned 3 years...
  10. Receive login failure when accessing Fortnite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Receive login failure when accessing Fortnite.: Fortnite support said to check with Xbox but I don't think this is an Xbox issue (but trying it anyway). I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game, deleted my profile and reinstalled my profile,...