Can Xbox Live Please Unban Me I Never Knew.

Discus and support Can Xbox Live Please Unban Me I Never Knew. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; MY Gamertag Is ( ) And I Was Wondering If Xbox Can Please Unban Me Or Lower My Days I Got Banned Because I Was Trying To Sell The New Call Of Duty... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Classicdarkes21, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Can Xbox Live Please Unban Me I Never Knew.

MY Gamertag Is ( ) And I Was Wondering If Xbox Can Please Unban Me Or Lower My Days I Got Banned Because I Was Trying To Sell The New Call Of Duty Beta Code On The Xbox LIve Looking For Groups Post But I Been On Xbox Live For Around 7 - 8
    Years & Never Knew You Couldn't Sell Stuff On Xbox Live So Can Yall Please Forgive Me & Unban Me Or Lower My Days PLease . Thank You That's All I Ask

:)

Classicdarkes21, Sep 4, 2017
  2. NE0N King
    NE0N King Guest
    My xbox live account got recently banned forever Can Xbox Live Please Unban Me I Never Knew. :(

can u unban me please i didnt do anything i cant even play live i have bad internetCan Xbox Live Please Unban Me I Never Knew. :( can u please unban me please

NE0N King, Sep 4, 2017
  3. sky
    sky Guest
    I need help making a case to be unbanned

Ok, so I really stopped playing xbox live a long time ago. Got tired of paying for it and moved on to PC. What occurred to cause my permanent suspension was I had used a mod tool a long time ago to change my avatars color to purple skin, and they I guess warned me a bunch of times but I never took care to notice and they permanently suspended me for it. I had a bunch of games and my niece and nephew have an xbox now and I want to simply be unbanned so they can have access to all the games purchased in my online library.

I can make a case to Xbox support to be unbanned, but honestly, I don't really know what to even say to even legitimize myself to them. I need your help. If you have any questions about me or my xbox live account or any other questions at all please don't hesitate to ask, thanks

4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Sep 4, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. NE0N King Win User

My xbox live account got recently banned forever :(

can u unban me please i didnt do anything i cant even play live i have bad internet:( can u please unban me please
  7. Steven Lucky 88 Win User

please unbanned my console

hello i am steven from indonesia can you help me unbanned my console here my serial number 072594143848 and my xbox live device id fd003e323e46f227

my situation and case is i buy my console second hand for my kids without know anything never cheating please help me unbanned my console so ican play my game normally
  8. Steven Lucky 88 Win User

hello i am steven from indonesia can you help me unbanned my console here my serial number 072594143848 and my xbox live device id fd003e323e46f227

my situation and case is i buy my console second hand for my kids without know anything never cheating please help me unbanned my console so ican play my game normally
  9. Steven Lucky 88 Win User

Thema:

1. Can Xbox Live Please Unban Me I Never Knew. - Similar Threads - Live Please Unban

2. I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...: Please help [img] e26eafb7-5c77-4439-82c7-628498dfa87d
  3. an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...: When loading fortnite on my child's xbox series S they are getting the following when trying to load into the game "an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox Live,...
  4. AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED WHILE SIGNING IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR XBOX LIVE. PLEASE TRY...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED WHILE SIGNING IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR XBOX LIVE. PLEASE TRY...: Why is this happening i just want play fornite 7dd319a4-7eb7-4941-9100-2ae1d5778569
  5. Unable to log into Xbox Live games, error message: To sign into Xbox, please install this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to log into Xbox Live games, error message: To sign into Xbox, please install this...: Hello, after recently buying a new computer I noticed that I'm unable to log into Xbox Live. Whenever I attempt, the following error appears: To sign into Xbox, please install this framework...
  6. “ an unexpected error occurred while signing into your account for Xbox live. Please try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “ an unexpected error occurred while signing into your account for Xbox live. Please try...: So it’s currently been almost 2 weeks since I haven’t been able to sign in to Fortnite and I keep getting the “an unexpected error occurred while signing into your account Xbox Live please try...
  7. Can I please talk to any live agents?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I please talk to any live agents?: My account got hacked and all the info was changed, can I get to talk to live support? 21049b63-e977-4ea1-a943-94b387bc25b8
  8. "couldn't sign you into xbox live, please try later" when trying to launch microsoft flight...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "couldn't sign you into xbox live, please try later" when trying to launch microsoft flight...: So, my pc gamepass membership expires, so I redeem an xbox gamepass ultimate code I had with me. I then try to launch microsoft flight simulator like I do everyday and it shows an error saying,...
  9. My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY: I am using my son's account. My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers and your support is completely useless as it constantly requires me to sign back in to get assistance and yet I...
  10. My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, I need help please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, I need help please.: Hello Everyone, I just got a xbox 360 two weeks ago and it had no problem connecting to xbox live. Yesterday it disconnected me so I tried to test the connection and now it couldn't connect to the...