Can Xbox give me my deactivated hacked account games back?

Discus and support Can Xbox give me my deactivated hacked account games back? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a deactivated and hacked account. I was wondering if Xbox can give me new copies of the games I lost on a new account.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Colby Little, Nov 20, 2023.

1. Colby Little
    Colby Little Guest

I have a deactivated and hacked account. I was wondering if Xbox can give me new copies of the games I lost on a new account.

:)

Colby Little, Nov 20, 2023
  2. Colby Little Win User

As the accounts been deactivated and unrecoverable, said by Microsoft themselves. I was just wondering if they could refund me with the money to a new account.
  3. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Colby L, my name is Daniel and I would be happy to help.

I think it is not possible for Xbox to transfer games from a lost account or without access to another, what I can suggest is that someone stole your account or if you lost access to your old account, try to recover it as long as not too much time has passed. Since it would be the only option to have your games again.

Keep in mind that this is a Microsoft community help forum where we are players like you who help other players with basic problems, what I would recommend as a personal opinion is that you contact support so you can get a little more help or information regarding this problem.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

I hope you understand, I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  4. DustinPatterson55 Win User

Question

It not a ban my acc is getting hacked again by [mod removed] he say will deactivate my acc if i dont give it to him
  5. Squeeker Squadd Win User

Acount Hacked?

My account was hacked and i dont want this gamertag can u please give me another free change because somone hacked me
  6. Jyxa Win User

Attempted hack on my account

Is there any way to deactivate my other accounts or delete them? They have caused a lot of trouble for me over the years and I know there is a way to deactivate the Microsoft account, but what about the Xbox account?
Thema:

1. Can Xbox give me my deactivated hacked account games back? - Similar Threads - deactivated hacked account

2. How do I deactivate or disconnect X-box account from my Microsoft account (with same email...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I deactivate or disconnect X-box account from my Microsoft account (with same email...: My email address was inadvertently linked to my son's X-box account when first set up (10+ years ago). He now uses a different account, but the old one is still "attached" to my Microsoft account...
  3. How do i deactivate or stop is this charges my nephew dont even have a XBOX anymore? Please...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i deactivate or stop is this charges my nephew dont even have a XBOX anymore? Please...: How do i deactivate or stop is this charges my nephew dont even have a XBOX anymore? Please help it even charged me 3 times this month. 9b216628-6dba-40fc-b2a0-95451df5df2b
  4. Trying too reset my password but the email on my account is deactivated

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying too reset my password but the email on my account is deactivated: I am trying too sign into an account that i have not signed in for around 2 years so therefore I forgot the password the issue is I don't know how too reset my password as i cannot get the key...
  5. * Help * Hotmail account deactived, was linked to my Xbox Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    * Help * Hotmail account deactived, was linked to my Xbox Account: Hi, My Xbox account was linked to an old Hotmail account I had, due to inactivity it has now been deleted. I am now unable to sign into Xbox with it. Is there any way of me retrieving the Xbox...
  6. How to deactivate Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to deactivate Xbox live: How to deactivate Xbox live 932c2431-e1a7-4260-bd6e-54c5c24b8c8b
  7. how to deactivate game pass on riot account that is banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    how to deactivate game pass on riot account that is banned?: Hey so i recently started playing Lol again and i saw that someone logged into my account while i wasn't using it and got me banned you can see it on the match history. (ijittqerr8888 username on...
  8. Recovering Deactivated Minecraft Account (I WAS NEVER INFORMED!)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering Deactivated Minecraft Account (I WAS NEVER INFORMED!): Hello, I am very upset to find out today that my Minecraft account is permanently deactivated. I was never informed via email that this would happen, so I feel that it is extremely unfair that I...
  9. How do I unlink a very old deactivated EA account from my xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I unlink a very old deactivated EA account from my xbox account?: I am trying to link my Xbox account to my current EA account so I can use ea play through game pass. However everytime I try to link it via EA it says my account is already linked to an email that...
  10. How do I recover an active gamertag when the email has be deactivated?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover an active gamertag when the email has be deactivated?: I created an account with an email that didn’t belong to me. I got that resolved and switched it to one of my personal emails. I currently had my Xbox damaged due to lightning, but I’m trying to...