Can Xbox get my friend ban

Discus and support Can Xbox get my friend ban in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Get him ban because he roast and say call me trash at gtav and talk a lot of smash Here is Xbox username [mod removed]... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Jayy The gamer, Jan 3, 2024.

1. Can Xbox get my friend ban

Get him ban because he roast and say call me trash at gtav and talk a lot of smash

Here is Xbox username [mod removed]

:)

Jayy The gamer, Jan 3, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

You would need to report them via their profile in order for the enforcement team to investigate them.
  3. Scarblitz Win User

Gamesharing?

After Talking with Xbox support myself, they confirmed you cant get banned for gamesharing with friends and whatever. They also Said that if someone say you can get banned its a scam. So good luck with that My friend ^^
  4. rommy2002 Win User

I am very disappointed. I have been banned unfairly from xbox live.

Could you possibly have been spawn camping or **** etc?

Getting banned isn't just a case of you sent an abusive message, it can also be for unsporting gameplay.
    I mean i was helping my friend boost in COD: BO3, thats it, i didn't boost only my friend did but he needed my help, so maybe i got banned for that but maybe not because he didn't get banned, not a single message from xbox. My friend mods for a lot of games,
    i don't engage with him, but he does not get banned.
  5. bowski477 Win User

Back to back bans?

Hi My freinds has about 10 accounts and his name is [Mod Removed] on Xbox and he banned me I hotness unbanned 2 days ago I got banned again yesterday.My other friends friends are [Mod Removed] please get them banned
    Only member of the enforcement team can ban players. You can view your ban on enforcement.xbox.com and file a case review if eligible from there.
  6. KinginEazzy Win User

Halo 5 beta early accesses!

So if my friend sent me the code n i downloaded it i can get banned
Thema:

1. Can Xbox get my friend ban - Similar Threads - friend ban

2. Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...: What can be done about banned consoles? Nothing on why it was banned makes sense. The first 3 reports said it wasn't banned but the 4th said it was banned so what did they mess up with on their...
  3. My friend has been falsely banned??

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend has been falsely banned??: I am writing this to inform you that my friend has been falsely banned on Xbox. So, my friend and I joined this group chat and they turned out to be extremely toxic, my friend said that one of...
  4. my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...: 9 days ago my friend was playing on the Xbox with me and all of a sudden his account got banned and so did his Xbox, a few days later both him and his sister got new Xbox’s for early Christmas but...
  5. Me and my friends got permanently banned for being botted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Me and my friends got permanently banned for being botted: So one of my friends decided to bot me and our friends without our permission. None of us knew that you could get banned for it which is why I wasn’t mad or anything when he did it and I most...
  6. My friend has bought wingman xb he want knows if he get banned for using it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend has bought wingman xb he want knows if he get banned for using it: So wingman xb and others adapter like too which still allowed to use other controllers and keyboard and mouse on console banned for using it on his Xbox series X he PlayStation 5 controller over...
  7. My friends account was banned and I’m trying to get it unbanned he has had the for a while...

in XBoX on Windows
    My friends account was banned and I’m trying to get it unbanned he has had the for a while...: My friends account was banned can I get it unbanned e33950cc-c0b7-4ab5-9459-a730fde0e3ea
  8. My friend was perma banned for uploading a profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend was perma banned for uploading a profile picture: my friend got perma banned for posting his profile pic (which contained no gore or anything explicit) however his ban info dosent say anything and xbox hasnt tried to do anything he says, his...
  9. So a while ago my Xbox acc was perm banned because one of my friends got into it and says...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So a while ago my Xbox acc was perm banned because one of my friends got into it and says...: Should I call Xbox support and see what they say or should I just let go of it because I had call of duty mw2 on there and now I have to rebuy it and I don’t wanna spend that $70 I don’t have to...
  10. Xbox Um i got banned for no reason and it was probably my friend that change my profile he...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Um i got banned for no reason and it was probably my friend that change my profile he...: Xbox i got banned for no reason and did not do any of the stuff that it say but one of my friends that has my Xbox info got mad at me and most likely did the things you said I did...