Can Xbox 360 still stream to twich

Discus and support Can Xbox 360 still stream to twich in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I saw that it could In 2019 but I'm not sure if it is still capable 300742ef-7513-4b4e-b5d7-a9e25bf267a0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MARS049, Mar 11, 2024.

1. MARS049
    MARS049 Guest

I saw that it could In 2019 but I'm not sure if it is still capable

:)

MARS049, Mar 11, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there MARS049, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

You can only livestream on Twitch natively from Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S consoles; it is not possible from Xbox 360 consoles:

https://support.xbox.com/help/friends-social-activity/live-streaming/how-to-stream-on-xbox

Please keep in mind that in this public forum, we are just fellow players like you, trying to help other players with our best intentions.

I appreciate your understanding and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. MARS049 Win User

Thanks I was just curious cause Im trying to play a game I have a 360 disc for but sadly not compatible with my Xbox one
  4. Yaniv0539 Win User

I need help in streaming to youtube from my xbox one!

I want to stream in youtube but not in mixer or twich!

I am really disapointed from xbox that I cant stream to youtube but in Ps4 I can......

Please Do with that something!!
  5. Bernhard Koenig Win User

VGX/Gametrailers App?

It will be possible at least over Twitch. But Twich is listed seperately from "XBox 360 and XBox One", so maybe there is or will be another way.

Hopefully Twitch stream Quality is good, never used this Service before.
  6. SilentTadpole69 Win User

Vampyr stream has no game sound

What ETA do you think the streaming issues will be fixed?

Because it isn't just the Xbox One mixer and twich but also the Xbox One game DVR rhat isn't working.
Thema:

1. Can Xbox 360 still stream to twich - Similar Threads - 360 still stream

2. When the 360 store shuts down in July will get on disc still be able to be updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    When the 360 store shuts down in July will get on disc still be able to be updated and...: Just wondering as I have quite a few games that I have not played yet. Will they install from dosc and will they get updated after next month or so I need to install them beforehand? Thanks....
  3. When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to...

in XBoX on Windows
    When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to...: When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to play my Xbox 360 games download from the Microsoft store once there taken down from off the Microsoft...
  4. xbox 360 still getting updates in 2024

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 360 still getting updates in 2024: so this WILL confuse you (90% chance) but basicly i was running 17559 a month ago i try to play farmin sim 15 on the 360 and wloudnt you guess it UPDATE then it kicks me to the dash i check the os...
  5. Does Microsoft still repair 360 consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft still repair 360 consoles?: Flashing red lights error around power button. 610d5d08-7e34-4364-8526-77fb634bb072
  6. Does Xbox 360 beacons still work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Xbox 360 beacons still work?: I’m looking at setting up a beacon on Xbox 360 but when l press set beacon it says there’s no recent activity. Is this just a glitch on my end or is beacons impossible to set up now?...
  7. Is it possible to migrate a 360 gamer tag to my new Microsoft account and still play my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to migrate a 360 gamer tag to my new Microsoft account and still play my...: Hi guys, I have an old 360 account which is connected to my parents old email which he no longer has access too. On this account I have a number of purchased games I would like to access. I still...
  8. Once the Microsoft store for the Xbox 360 shuts down will all purchased games still be...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Once the Microsoft store for the Xbox 360 shuts down will all purchased games still be...: I want to purchase armored core for answer on the Xbox 360 I don’t have enough room on my Xbox 360 at the moment to download it my question is when the store shuts down if it is not downloaded...
  9. Can you still play ace combat assault horizon on xbox 360 s with disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you still play ace combat assault horizon on xbox 360 s with disc?: Hello xbox. I was wondering if ace combat assault horizon is still playable on xbox 360 s if you use the game disc. I heard its not working digitaly but does it work by inserting the disc?...
  10. Are Xbox 360 games still compatible with the Xbox One as of November 2023?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are Xbox 360 games still compatible with the Xbox One as of November 2023?: I tried to play a copy of Red Dead Redemption on my Xbox One. I own the game on a disc made for the Xbox 360. I've played the game before multiple times on my Xbox One, so I know that it was...