Can WWE 2k14 Be Released on Series X

Discus and support Can WWE 2k14 Be Released on Series X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don't mean Backwards Compatible I mean a port 4K Support 60 FPS Better Lighting and Textures For Today Standards Please I would even do a petition... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Drew Hogan, Nov 5, 2023.

1. Drew Hogan
    Drew Hogan Guest

I don't mean Backwards Compatible I mean a port 4K Support 60 FPS Better Lighting and Textures For Today Standards Please I would even do a petition for this to happened I mean this is Microsoft why don't you ask 2k to do this cause I would be willing to pay y'all as a loyal customer as much money as possible

Like a Remastered Basically This would be a major impact I don't think SVR will be possible cause the Original Publisher isn't around anymore I would pay 60 dollars

:)

Drew Hogan, Nov 5, 2023
  2. David Wirsching Win User

Hello Drew H, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I understand your excitement about a remastered version of WWE 2k14 for Xbox Series X. However, as far as I know, there is no official news or announcement regarding a remastered version of WWE 2k14 for Xbox Series

As for backward compatibility, WWE 2k14 is not compatible with Xbox Series X.

On the other hand, WWE 2K23 is available for Xbox Series X and features improved graphics and a deep roster of WWE Superstars.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best regards.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

I doubt you'd be willing to pay "as much money as possible" if you knew how much 2K games pays for the licenses.

Every year or every time one of these sports orientated games are made, the publisher (in this case 2K) pays millions of $$ in licensing fee's. These licenses are finite and when they expire the digital version of the game is removed.

Since new versions of these games are available, there is very little monetary incentive for 2K to remaster one their previous games. It's just not going to happen no matter how much you want them to.
  4. Supreme Almighty Win User

WWE 2k14

Hey I agree I hope there is a way to have WWE 2K14 being able to be played on the Xbox One To me it is still the best wrestling game of the WWE 2k series

Bring Back WWE 2k14 !
  5. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

WWE Legends and Creations DLC out tomorrow Jan 7

6. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

Season Pass says there will be four DLC packs released by Feb

Thema:

1. Can WWE 2k14 Be Released on Series X - Similar Threads - WWE 2k14 Released

2. Xbox Series X WWE 2K24 American Nightmare family pack

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series X WWE 2K24 American Nightmare family pack: Xbox Series X WWE 2K24 American Nightmare family pack code has been redeemed but there’s none of the content on my game. After attempting to try the code again, the response I get is that the code...
  3. On my xbox seriers x i pre-ordered wwe 2k24

in XBoX on Windows
    On my xbox seriers x i pre-ordered wwe 2k24: And when it came digital i the one i preorder was the one with blair &ripley on it i had contact xbox support and they said i got the right one i had argued no ig i had preordered the one with 2...
  4. Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not...: Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not showing up on xbox series x console 1963545a-d12a-4715-a864-ca57e8d12bf8
  5. I'm having trouble reinstalling WWE 2K19 to my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble reinstalling WWE 2K19 to my Xbox One: I'm trying to reinstall WWE 2K19 to my Xbox One but at about 50% or a little higher it stops installing and shut off the install. I tried deleting everything and reinstalling and it still does...
  6. i want wwe 2k14 xbox 360 verison it was a good game add it back to the store xbox ask wwe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i want wwe 2k14 xbox 360 verison it was a good game add it back to the store xbox ask wwe...: i want wwe 2k14 xbox 360 verison it was a good game add it back to the store xbox ask wwe 2k can we add the game we all who played the game injoy it. i want it on the xbox series x....
  7. Can yall make wwe 2k14 backward play for series x i dont want a remaster version i want the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can yall make wwe 2k14 backward play for series x i dont want a remaster version i want the...: Can yall make wwe 2k14 playable on the Xbox series x i dont want a remaster version i want the 360 version 12f9c953-3c85-41c1-820f-ceda410fd317
  8. WWE 2k14

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WWE 2k14: I understand that wwe 2k14 can not be backwards compatible but is there a way for you guys to go reach out to 2k and ask them? 1db42a6b-510b-4985-ab46-6b95ecc407ba
  9. Why can't I download wwe 2k14 ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download wwe 2k14 ?: ok I recently bought wwe 2k14 from Xbox live market which is a mistake. I've been downloading wwe 2k14 for almost 8hrs, took out my router restart it nothing worked !!! I keep getting. "can't...
  10. I finally defeated the streak in WWE 2K14

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I finally defeated the streak in WWE 2K14: Just wanted to share this video, of me playing as CM Punk in defeat the streak and finally beating The Undertaker, enjoy. [View:[MEDIA]] f1a6d04c-70cb-4c0e-83ae-39391baaca12