Can we use Microsoft rewards to get ancient coins in Sea of thieves on Steam ?

Discus and support Can we use Microsoft rewards to get ancient coins in Sea of thieves on Steam ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I would like to transform Microsoft reward points in ancient coins in sea of thieves. However I own the game through steam and have never played... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by victor dompietrini, Dec 13, 2023.

1. Can we use Microsoft rewards to get ancient coins in Sea of thieves on Steam ?

Hello. I would like to transform Microsoft reward points in ancient coins in sea of thieves. However I own the game through steam and have never played on Xbox. Is it possible to get ancient coins on sea of thieves on steam by using Microsoft rewards with my Microsoft account ?

:)

victor dompietrini, Dec 13, 2023
  2. The Wet Chef Win User

This is incorrect, i might have ben when you answerd the question. But now you can buy Ancient Coin with Microsoft reward points.
    [​IMG]
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Victor. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

You cannot trade points for Ancient Coins directly, but you can use your points for an Xbox gift card which then can be used to purchase Ancient Coins from the in-game store.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. Gerardo CG Win User

Can I reedem Sea of Thieves ancient coins code from Microsoft Rewards?

Hello again Richard,

Yes, using your Microsoft Rewards points to redeem Sea of Thieves Ancient Coins counts as redeeming/purchasing them from the Microsoft Store because the code must be redeemed through the Microsoft platform.

If you want to purchase Ancient Coins and if you play from Steam, you will need to buy them from within the game through the Steam platform to have them reflected in your game. Therefore, as you mentioned, you cannot use Microsoft Rewards points to redeem this reward because it is only applicable to the game on the Xbox platform.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  5. Sodangidni Win User

Does redeeming MS Rewards points for Ancient Coin in SoT work for steam players, or am I just wasting my time?

More information about ancient coins on Steam and Microsoft Store can be found here:

https://support.seaofthieves.com/ar...s-and-Bundles-Why-are-they-not-in-my-account-

"Steam owners of Sea of Thieves should only use the Steam Store for their purchases, as though the Microsoft Store can be used, your purchases will not be forwarded to your account. If you do purchase through the Microsoft Store for the Steam Version, please see the following KBA:

https://support.seaofthieves.com/articles/360016391320-Redeeming-Purchases-through-the-correct-platforms-Store"
  6. Sodangidni Win User

Does redeeming MS Rewards points for Ancient Coin in SoT work for steam players, or am I just wasting my time?

Hello, Evan S. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

The redeemable code you receive after claiming the Ancient coins via Microsoft Rewards are for the Xbox/Microsoft Store version of Steam.

So, you will be able to see and use the currency on the Xbox version of Sea of Thieves, Evan.

If you're interested in receiving the coins on Steam, you may want to consider getting a different reward through the program. Depending on your country, you can see Amazon gift cards, Walmart gift cards, etc.

Let me know if you have any other inquiry.

Regards,

Arturo.
Thema:

1. Can we use Microsoft rewards to get ancient coins in Sea of thieves on Steam ? - Similar Threads - Microsoft rewards ancient

2. Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?: I can do all of the other rewards but dont own a PC eeed7e03-a016-4a10-90eb-569bebfa9e7f
  3. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  4. I have no Microsoft Rewards catalog on my Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have no Microsoft Rewards catalog on my Xbox.: I have put in 4 tickets to Microsoft Rewards with ZERO help. They close out the tickets with no response as to what they’ve done. I cannot redeem my points online because I keep getting an error...
  5. Microsoft rewards not giving credit for loggins

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards not giving credit for loggins: I have not been getting credit for daily logins, I was at 21 weeks when it switched to this new reward system, I log in at least once a day, weather it's on the app or on console I log in at least...
  6. No me deja entrar a la app de Microsoft rewards

in XboX Insiders
    No me deja entrar a la app de Microsoft rewards: Hola, soy usuario de xbox y cuando voy a la app de Microsoft rewards, me sale "parece que algo salió mal, inténtalo mas tarde" me metí a los puntos rewards desde el perfíl pero me sale lo mismo,...
  7. How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards: I got a Roblox gift card from my microsoft rewards points on Xbox, however, i cant seem to find out how to access it. 7d0d4407-ac76-4f78-8b06-791e8f9304f7
  8. Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.: Alright so today I was looking at some gift cards on my Xbox One to see what I could get in the future, and I was looking at auto redeem, for some reason the 10$ Xbox Gift Card option was set to...
  9. Robux - Microsoft Reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Robux - Microsoft Reward: Has the robux gift card been removed? I can’t find it anywhere. cd4a8344-2434-49f1-843e-b20280451b34
  10. Can I reedem Sea of Thieves ancient coins code from Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I reedem Sea of Thieves ancient coins code from Microsoft Rewards?: Recently I have bought Sea of Thieves on Steam and I have some points to use on Microsoft Rewards. I'd like to buy the 1000 Ancient coins pack for Sea of Thieves, but in terms and requirements it...