can we recover world in minecraft without backup

Discus and support can we recover world in minecraft without backup in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; can we recover world in minecraft without backup in mobile f42d0ccf-f680-4e77-b7cc-641cf2019a5b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Himlo Shah, Nov 17, 2023.

1. Himlo Shah
    Himlo Shah Guest

can we recover world in minecraft without backup in mobile

:)

Himlo Shah, Nov 17, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Himlo S. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I’m afraid to say, but if no backup was made for the world that was lost, it is not possible to recover it.

I understand this is not the kind of answer you were expecting, but I hope it helps in some way.

Thanks for your attention,

Arturo.
  3. Luciiferous Win User

Hi Himlo,

When you state mobile, are you referring to the Phone pocket version of Minecraft? If so, there is no way to recover deleted worlds that you did not have a backup file for.
  4. iTsFx Win User

Can I access the Microsoft/Xbox Cloud to re-download deleted Minecraft Worlds?

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Advisor, and I'll do my best to help you.

It's possible that your deleted Minecraft world is still available in the Xbox Cloud. Here's what you can try to recover it:

On your Xbox Series S, open the Minecraft game and go to the "Play" menu.

Look for the "Sync Old Worlds" option and select it.

This should show you a list of worlds that are stored in the Xbox Cloud. Look for your deleted world and select it.

Choose the "Download" option to download the world back to your Xbox Series S.

If your world is not showing up in the Sync Old Worlds list, it may have been permanently deleted from the Xbox Cloud as well. In that case, you may not be able to recover it.

Regarding your Seagate storage expansion, if you had previously saved a backup of your Minecraft world on the expansion before deleting it, you might be able to recover it from there. You can connect the Seagate expansion to your Xbox Series S and then try to locate the saved data for the deleted world.

If none of these methods work, unfortunately, it may not be possible to recover your deleted Minecraft world. It's always a good idea to make regular backups of your saved data to prevent permanent loss of your game progress.
  5. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Just deleted Minecraft off my android phone and when I opened it I lost everything including worlds, skins, and add-ons

Hello Deathstroke, my name is zahir, a independent advisor.

If you log back in, you should be able to redownload your skins.

If your Minecraft save disappeared and you have a working backup, you can restore the Minecraft world from your backup. Your specific backup may be different based on your Android device and version, but the process for iOS is fairly standard and boils down to restoring your device through iCloud. We’ve covered variations of both below:

Android

These instructions involve restoring a backup from Samsung Cloud.

Go to Settings, then Accounts and backup.

Choose Restore data.

Select your device

Ensure you’re restoring the Minecraft app (inside Apps), then tap Restore.

https://7datarecovery.com/blog/recover-minecraft-world/

This link will provide picturs as well of you are having difficulty.

Regards
    Zahir
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Minecraft Java on windows fps issues

Hi, if the issue is with the game itself yes. You can try to delete completely Minecraft from your computer (including the .Minecraft folder)

If you need to backup your worlds or more, please use this article:
    https://www.howtogeek.com/202591/how-to-backup-...

**Before restoring everything, try opening Minecraft and create a brand new world and check if the issue persist
Thema:

1. can we recover world in minecraft without backup - Similar Threads - recover world minecraft

2. A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...: She tried the password recovery and anwered all the questions, but they keep telling her that unfortunately they cannot help, is there another way that she can access her account?...
  3. How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?

in XboX Insiders
    How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?: Im not sure if i should post it here or another subreddit but i found a post with a similar question so. I bought the xbox game pass on my pc and played it, specifically Persona 5 Royal is one of...
  4. How can I recover my (I think) corrupted Minecraft Xbox 360 world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I recover my (I think) corrupted Minecraft Xbox 360 world: Hello, please read this! I'm Caleb and probably 5 years ago i tried updating minecraft for xbox 360, I'm not quite sure what I did but it was something about updating the game, and i loaded my...
  5. How do I recover a world I deleted by accident on Minecraft for android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover a world I deleted by accident on Minecraft for android: I accidentally deleted a world while trying to make a copy and I want to get it back ea2bca98-9651-4ed9-a0c3-53aa0fbe57b3
  6. How do I recover a world I deleted by accident on Minecraft for android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover a world I deleted by accident on Minecraft for android: I accidentally deleted a world while trying to make a copy and I want to get it back 72836aec-3c30-4013-ba88-c7e03e96d1e9
  7. Minecraft worlds file and backups have disappeared is there any way to recover the data.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft worlds file and backups have disappeared is there any way to recover the data.: Recently my Minecraft world has disappeared as well as most backups (about 8 backups). I have tried to troubleshoot the problem myself by deleting the game, deleting local saved data, factory...
  8. How do I recover a minecraft world on xbox one console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover a minecraft world on xbox one console: Since a recent update my minecraft world won't load and I have tried clearing my cache on console. I have also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but still won't let me load the world....
  9. how do I recover previous versions of a minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I recover previous versions of a minecraft world: I had a world but after leaving the game and coming back later I found the data i had saved was gone, is there a way I can recover it? cc0e2c8c-c3b3-436a-9df7-59009a822d1b
  10. can you recover deleted realm worlds on the nintendo switch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can you recover deleted realm worlds on the nintendo switch?: I deleted my realm a while back and i forgot to make a copy of the world. Is there any way to recover it? fb8a1167-6bf8-448b-9d2f-c3981fb677c5