Can we raise awareness so that they let us downgrade game bar versions?

Discus and support Can we raise awareness so that they let us downgrade game bar versions? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Im currently faced with an issue regarding Xbox Game Bar on PC and that problem is that I can no longer change accounts on it with the new update by... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by OswaldoGomez1, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Can we raise awareness so that they let us downgrade game bar versions?

Im currently faced with an issue regarding Xbox Game Bar on PC and that problem is that I can no longer change accounts on it with the new update by just looking at how it works you can only change accounts in game bar if u set that different account on the Microsoft Store manually instead of being just clicks away in what already was a feature from game bar in the first place. Im all about updates aslong as it implements and improves whats already in it but this is just awfull, if im the only one getting this issue pls tell me but honestly every change they make to the xbox app I always go back to an older version bcs thats how bad their new "improvements" are, I just happen to feel that maybe game bar updates won´t be as bad so a clicked thinking that everything is gonna be fine but nope now im just stuck with an inferior version of an app that I used every day with no way of downgrading just because.

Feel free to share any solutions if this is just a me problem

:)

OswaldoGomez1, Dec 5, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Can we raise awareness so that they let us downgrade game bar versions?