Can we quick resume movies when watching the physical disk

Discus and support Can we quick resume movies when watching the physical disk in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Why can we quick resume a game but not a movie. I’ve been watching star war with the physical disk cause I can. And when I stop part way through I have... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Deathpool15, May 5, 2023.

1. Can we quick resume movies when watching the physical disk

Why can we quick resume a game but not a movie. I’ve been watching star war with the physical disk cause I can. And when I stop part way through I have to start again the next day. Why doesn’t it hold my place. I was told to post this as a suggestion here.

submitted by /u/Deathpool15
    [link] [comments]

/u/Deathpool15, May 5, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

I just got an Xbox Series S and need some help

What are you trying to do exactly play disk games ? If so then it's not quick resume

Digital consoles only play digital games not disks

We need the exact msg

If you just got the console you wouldn't have issues with quick resume

It is only a next gen feature

You wouldnt have any quick resume
  3. jbaker136 Win User

Blu Rays with "Current Preview/Trailer" Feature will not play

I have the almost same problem with the Despicable Me 2 blu ray disk. This was not a problem two weeks ago when I first watched the disk but it was a problem yesterday and today. For us it will download a new preview and either play the preview or just sit
    on a black screen. When the preview is playing we are not able to fast forward or skip the preview and we are not able to go to the main movie menu. If when the preview finishes it just loads another and another until either the screen goes black or we give
    up. We are no longer able to watch the movie!
  4. Gnr8ionY Win User

Rented a movie but it’s in the wrong language.

I hired the same movie in english, it was fine... however we didn't watch all that night and decided to finish it the follwoing day, and when we resumed the last hour it started back in Japanese, No way we could find to change it back.

Did you manage to get it back to English?
  5. Reactor Leak SF Win User

Can't Play minecraft offline xbox one.

Quick follow up question. Is this a digital game or on a physical disk?
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Quick resume

Hello, begsback. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

You can try to remove games from the quick resume feature. To not use quick resume when on standby:

- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

- Select System > Settings > Power & startup > Power mode & startup.

- Under Quick resume, toggle the setting to Off.

To remove games from the quick resume:

- First, click on the Xbox button on your Controller, then “My games & apps”.

- You will locate the list of games that are currently used in the feature Quick Resume.

- Head to the game with the quick resume saved states that you are looking to remove.

- In the highlighted game on your controller hit the Menu button (a small button with the 3 horizontal lines icon) to open up the pop-up menu.

- Now in your pop-up menu, click on “Remove from Quick Resume”.

If you want to submit a feedback for the Xbox team to remove the quick resume feature or to have an option to complete turn it off, please use the Feedback Hub app. It is currently the best choice available for us players. Here on the community forum we are only users. We do not work for Xbox.

If you have any question, please let me know.
Thema:

Can we quick resume movies when watching the physical disk

1. Can we quick resume movies when watching the physical disk - Similar Threads - quick resume movies

2. Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...

in XBoX on Windows
    Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...: Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex legends and every time i turn my xbox back on to play Apex, i have to restart the game....
  3. Friggin’ Quick Resume is the worst

in XboX Insiders
    Friggin’ Quick Resume is the worst: Anyway to omit a game from being in Quick Resume? I keep removing Fortnite but it adds itself back in then when it opens I gotta go back to Home and close the game and restart. It’s just annoying...
  4. FH5 QUICK RESUME

in XBoX on Consoles
    FH5 QUICK RESUME: After quick resume palline with Forza Horizon 5 always stated season presentation and after I can see my actual car but I cannot drive ( all joyoad command does not work). I did the proble alny...
  5. When can we finally exclude games from Quick Resume?

in XboX Insiders
    When can we finally exclude games from Quick Resume?: Games like Fortnite, Apex Legends etc. often just cease to function when started from Quick Resume. Why can't I blacklist these games from using the feature? Cases where Quick Resume literally...
  6. How do you close quick resume on Xbox series S?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you close quick resume on Xbox series S?: How do you end quick resume on games on xbox series s? 143ba269-1a74-45c8-82ba-e6469ab13c55
  7. Quick Resume ......What's Going On ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Quick Resume ......What's Going On ?: Ive been advised that having QR activated could cause some performance issues with certain games so im looking for a way to de activate the feature yet no matter if i manually remove the game from...
  8. How do i turn off quick resume permanently?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i turn off quick resume permanently?: I was playing a game and lost hours off progress because of this,it happend before and i was tolerant but this is my last straw just wanted you do let you know that this is an issue and want too...
  9. Please allow disable quick resume

in XboX Insiders
    Please allow disable quick resume: Please submitted by /u/Prudent_Character_93 [link] [comments]
  10. Please! Please! Please! REMOVE QUICK RESUME!

in XboX Insiders
    Please! Please! Please! REMOVE QUICK RESUME!: Hi everybody! Bringing up a topic and feature that everyone is annoyed with and really just needs to be removed..... Drum Roll!!!!!! Quick Resume... I am only bringing this up once again because,...