Can we please get rid of the "Popular on Xbox" on my Feed? Its dudes simping over dudes...

Discus and support Can we please get rid of the "Popular on Xbox" on my Feed? Its dudes simping over dudes... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; You cant espace it as soon as you open your personal feed its there. Why did xbox remove the option to hide it? submitted by /u/-DemigodFoxtrot... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/-DemigodFoxtrot, Dec 19, 2021.

1. Can we please get rid of the "Popular on Xbox" on my Feed? Its dudes simping over dudes...

You cant espace it as soon as you open your personal feed its there. Why did xbox remove the option to hide it?

submitted by /u/-DemigodFoxtrot
    [link] [comments]

/u/-DemigodFoxtrot, Dec 19, 2021
  2. Camm go hamm Win User

People Still play right?

ya dude i always play manhunt its the most popular so its easy to find a game
  3. Internet Expert Win User

dude

If you're running low on storage space, consider deleting some old games on the storage device that you don't really play any more.

Buying Resident Evil 4 (as a digital download) on the Xbox Store will require some storage space.

If you have the 360 disc of the game, you should be able to just play it without installing.
  4. Nathan 2117 Win User

Delete Achievements

Dude you do not get my point. We pay xbox each year 60$ we should get to do this its my decision not yours or microsolft
  5. SpliffOut Win User

Xbox One Headset, Can hear Others But Mic Won't talk back

replacing the hardware wont help it dude ive tryed it wasted my money its something to do with the software or a update or something fellas do not buy new headsets and controllers its not that can someone please help us i love my xbox ive been with you guys
    sense the original xbox can we please get a response?
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

XBOX dude

Once a console has been banned, it can not be unbanned.
Thema:

Can we please get rid of the "Popular on Xbox" on my Feed? Its dudes simping over dudes...

1. Can we please get rid of the "Popular on Xbox" on my Feed? Its dudes simping over dudes... - Similar Threads - please rid Popular

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  4. Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...: I will spawn count on GTA5 and harassed thing received a band. I want to get the band took off my account, please b98640e6-dad2-499d-9a2d-cf13b1b135cb
  5. Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...

in XBoX on Windows
    Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...: Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex legends and every time i turn my xbox back on to play Apex, i have to restart the game....
  6. I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!

in XboX Insiders
    I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!: Okay so i have a xbox one s and i haven’t turned it on in a few years, at least until today. I turned it on and updated it and everything was fine, until i tried installing netflix. Before this, i...
  7. Help me with BSoDs please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help me with BSoDs please.: For the past 4-5 months I have been experiencing very frequent BSoDs which are really frustrating due to the fact that I lose all my progress when working on projects, and they refrain me from...
  8. Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset: Well I was playing my controller died and I plugged in the charger and then I couldn't hear game chat party I could only here party chat when I was look at it like if you were to leave it and I...
  9. I need help with my faulty computer please!

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help with my faulty computer please!: PC specs- Motherboard- Pro Z690-A WIFI DDR5 CPU- i9-12900K LGA 1700 GPU- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4070 Memory- G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR5 6000 Storage- Samsung 980 pro...
  10. Alright I need help please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alright I need help please: I am so close to trashing this Xbox. I am playing madden and mid game play it just crashes and goes to dashboard. It also happens to almost every single one of my games besides the Xbox 360 games....