Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

Discus and support Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by FordMan6991, Apr 22, 2024.

1. FordMan6991
    FordMan6991 Guest

The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It prioritized the game you last played then sorted by number of friends on each game. It was a very user friendly way to find a group of friends to play with. Now the only way to come close to it is to load every game you own one at a time and click on friends who play in the achievements tab.

:)

FordMan6991, Apr 22, 2024
  2. BW CHAOS Win User

looking to grow clan.

If you decide you want to join a gaming community and bring over your friends so that way you can get to know more people please consider joining the MPN gaming community. We have a great squad on Advanced Warfare and are always looking to expand. Please
    check out http://www.mpnlive.net and if you like what you see feel free to click the Register tab and fill out a short Join Application.

Thank you
  3. non one c Win User

Cross-LFG

You can use LFG directly on your Xbox! Just hit the Xbox button, got to the People tab (where your friends etc. are) and select "Looking for Group".
  4. Zero Jehuty Win User

looking for xbox one friends??

I highly suggest you check out the LFG feature you can find others who play the same games as you and make groups. Also joining clubs for games you enjoy is a great way to meet people to play with.

You can find both of these after hitting your Xbox guide button.

Clubs is under the People tab

And LFG is under the Multiplayer tab.
  5. voodooworm Win User

Friends not showing in Left4Dead

Hi, when in game, button push the home button to see the xbox tab, add your friends and them there at that tab! Have a good day and i hope that helped!
  6. TIMOTHYWINKEL Win User

no messages show up

None of the buttons do anything except the B button to get back to the previous screen. The previous screen has the opening page icons. The message center icon says I have 11 messages. It is stuck on the DLC tab and that tab says no messages, but I can
    not move off that tab
Thema:

1. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab - Similar Threads - please friends games

2. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  3. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XboX Insiders
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  4. Please take away the jump in with friends option

in XboX Insiders
    Please take away the jump in with friends option: Top of your friends list that silly box that you can’t RT down from is unnecessary. It doesn’t even show all friends in parties just random ones. Horrible idea submitted by /u/Slixoo [link]...
  5. 1000 friends limit increase please , I can't make more

in XboX Insiders
    1000 friends limit increase please , I can't make more: I have 1000 friends but can't make more... submitted by /u/Jaded_Nefariousness1 [link] [comments]
  6. My friends account was hacked I need help please

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friends account was hacked I need help please: My friend had his account hacked and now he lost everything on Xbox, he wants help. The hacker changed the email on Xbox, my friend tried his email and is saying that email doesn’t exist, and he...
  7. Can't load into ARK player dedicated server my friend has, please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't load into ARK player dedicated server my friend has, please help.: I cannot load into my friends player dedicated server. Whenever I try to join it loads the PrimalGameDate_BP and then cannot connect into the server from there. I have tried to reset my wifi,...
  8. Can Xbox please make a Mass Delete Friends/Reset Friends List option?

in XboX Insiders
    Can Xbox please make a Mass Delete Friends/Reset Friends List option?: I have over 700 Friends on xbox, but I don't want to delete them all one by one. Or text them to delete me as a friend. Is there a way Xbox could make this a feature? submitted by...
  9. Can you please unbanned me it was not me my friend that got on my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you please unbanned me it was not me my friend that got on my account: Can I please be unbanned because my friend went on my account from his xbox and text to a new friend I got and said lots of bad words and because of that I got banned not him so I can you please...
  10. I can't accept friend requests in Minecraft, please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't accept friend requests in Minecraft, please help: I can't accept friend requests, I tried to change my permissions, but I am not allowed to. I don't have any parental accounts, I even changed my age to try and fix it. But nothing works, I also am...