Can we PLEASE get a gears 1,2, and 3 remaster???? PLEASE? Lol also…

Discus and support Can we PLEASE get a gears 1,2, and 3 remaster???? PLEASE? Lol also… in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I am a massive gears fan, at least of the old gears one two and three. I have updated my system to the series x, the lg oled with 120hz and I’ve... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FavionCardenas, Mar 29, 2023.

1. Can we PLEASE get a gears 1,2, and 3 remaster???? PLEASE? Lol also…

So I am a massive gears fan, at least of the old gears one two and three. I have updated my system to the series x, the lg oled with 120hz and I’ve been waiting for a remaster of the gears series before whoever took over. And still nothing. I think a lot of us gear fans would be all over the original story that was created with the new capabilities of the systems. Please don’t release a gears 6. The story was lost after gears three and I past out on gears five because of the overly long ride to the destination.

The story definitely feels very lost with the mechanics and the field of view distance and all this extra items put onto a steampunk biker gang kind of vibe game. Like I get the message but I feel like there’s a time and place and that’s definitely not in the gears atmosphere. Opinion of course. And the whole environment feels over the top woodsy and lively when the game used to be very apocalyptic.

:)

FavionCardenas, Mar 29, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Can we PLEASE get a gears 1,2, and 3 remaster???? PLEASE? Lol also…