Can we play gta 5 Xbox version x and s on Xbox one

Discus and support Can we play gta 5 Xbox version x and s on Xbox one in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Can I play GTA V Xbox series S and X version on xbox one because I played story mode in it and now I am switching my console from Series S to xbox one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Krishb Patel, Nov 22, 2023.

1. Krishb Patel
    Krishb Patel Guest

Can I play GTA V Xbox series S and X version on xbox one because I played story mode in it and now I am switching my console from Series S to xbox one so can I play gta V series S and x version on my xbox one

:)

Krishb Patel, Nov 22, 2023
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

My friend has gta online on Xbox series X and I have the full game on Xbox one, but we can’t play online together… does he need to buy the full game?

It's important to know which game your friend bought.

I say this because there are currently three versions of the Series X/S game. Gta 5 Online, Gta 5 Series X/S and Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S).

If he has purchased Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S), which gives access to the game for Xbox One and Xbox Series S/X, he can play online with you as long as he downloads the Xbox One version, so you and he will have the same save and can play online.

If he is a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber he can download the game in the Xbox One version and play with you.
  3. Eletricdrum Win User

Is multiplayer for GTA V for Xbox One S compatible with multiplayer for Xbox One Series X|S?

Hi, my name is Fernando and I am an independent consultant for Microsoft products.

Cross-play is not supported between GTA 5 Enhanced Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One. So, Xbox Series X|S players using the enhanced version of the game won’t be able to play with those on Xbox One.

By the way , you can play GTA Online with people using systems in the same console family. If you have an Xbox Series X, but your friends own Xbox Ones, you can still jump into lobbies together.
  4. Lady Nataleigh Win User

Gta5

If you're trying to run GTA 5 Xbox 360 version on the Series X/S or Xbox One, the game isn't backwards compatible.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Does the Xbox One GTA Premium Edition Online data transfer over to GTA Online for Xbox X/S if I have a Xbox S

6. Obsessive Power Win User

My friend has gta online on Xbox series X and I have the full game on Xbox one, but we can’t play online together… does he need to buy the full game?

Hi,

If your friend has the Series X|S version of the game then I'm afraid they can not play other users who only have the Xbox One version of the game. In order to play together, your friend will need own the Xbox One version GTA V or GTA Online for the Xbox One.
Thema:

1. Can we play gta 5 Xbox version x and s on Xbox one - Similar Threads - play gta version

2. Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...: Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i need help pls. by 5f17215b-1c92-4aeb-a266-cddb5f0e3f6e
  3. Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download: Will not work as other stuck on 64 percent Also it keeps saying installation stopped Device Xbox 1S d0f60099-23f8-453d-81a2-810cc67502a0
  4. GTA online. Let’s play! I need friends. lol

in XboX Insiders
    GTA online. Let’s play! I need friends. lol: Do it submitted by /u/Ok-Report-6784 [link] [comments]
  5. I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console: Hello why when I want to play gta5 online asks me to have the gamepass ultimate if I already have the gamepass console does not let me access gta online d4b8c623-b69a-4c0f-b618-4fa777756e67
  6. Can I play online on gta V premium edition in Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play online on gta V premium edition in Xbox one: Can I play online on gta V premium edition in Xbox one eb877d1a-f8d4-43ff-8730-5defbdbb6fe2
  7. Why can't. I play GTA V series S/X on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't. I play GTA V series S/X on my xbox one: I used to play the game via game pass it was removed a few days ago since then I can't play I own the xbox series S/X Game and have a ultimate subscription so surely from what the message says I...
  8. i was playing gta 5 using xcloud on my mac (windows 10 pro) and i have also purchased it....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i was playing gta 5 using xcloud on my mac (windows 10 pro) and i have also purchased it....: i was playing gta 5 using xcloud on my mac (windows 10 pro) and i have also purchased it. how can i install it or run it using xcloud? 0fd8e2a6-a840-464e-8fe1-160056b9359d
  9. Why is GTA V now saying I need a disc to play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is GTA V now saying I need a disc to play?: I bought GTA V with the game pass and it was the electronic version where it downloaded onto my Xbox 1 without needing the hard copy disc and it worked perfectly fine but now it’s giving me an...
  10. Gta V digital Version wont launch/play offline.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta V digital Version wont launch/play offline.: I have read several places that you can play gta v offline, but either when im playing and my internet goes out and i can only play for 10 more minutes as the message says or i dont have internet...