Can we make this thing? This is wrote by me if you don't understand please ask.

Discus and support Can we make this thing? This is wrote by me if you don't understand please ask. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, I want to know if you can make games more competitive-friendly. I don't know if there are any other games that you can apply this to, but I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/No_Pressure_1401, Sep 5, 2024.

1. Can we make this thing? This is wrote by me if you don't understand please ask.

Hello,

I want to know if you can make games more competitive-friendly. I don't know if there are any other games that you can apply this to, but I usually play Fortnite, which is a very competitive game. However, because of my console, the Xbox One S, it only runs at 60 FPS, which sometimes feels unfair because PC players get much higher frame rates. What I would like to see as a change is the ability for us, the players, to customize our graphics settings (like PC players) and maybe remove the 60 FPS cap, which may reduce the FPS even further. I want this change because in the last few Fortnite seasons, the game in Battle Royale doesn’t consistently hit 60 FPS as it used to, and that is really annoying, especially in Ranked or tournaments.

With the high and realistic graphics in Fortnite, it’s hard to enjoy the game without also experiencing freezes and huge FPS drops. I don’t know if you can make this change, but another idea is to add a limit to the customization of graphics (maybe based on the current settings) so that players can choose between amazing graphics for fun or lower graphics for higher FPS and better game performance.

submitted by /u/No_Pressure_1401
    [link] [comments]

/u/No_Pressure_1401, Sep 5, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Can we make this thing? This is wrote by me if you don't understand please ask.