Can We Look Up The History Of XBox Live Data?

Discus and support Can We Look Up The History Of XBox Live Data? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A friend I met while playing a game on our Windows 8 phones was wondering when we first started playing together. I couldn't recall, but it was a good... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RickSlayer, Jan 24, 2014.

1. RickSlayer
    RickSlayer Guest

A friend I met while playing a game on our Windows 8 phones was wondering when we first started playing together. I couldn't recall, but it was a good question. Is there any way to get a history of all previous game invites that were made via XBox Live?
    I can't find anything on it. Surely it exists, somewhere.

:)

RickSlayer, Jan 24, 2014
  2. Mister Cerb
    Mister Cerb Guest
    Lost Data - any way to find out what?

Hey there Lancey!

We do not keep a record of the data on your USB drives, so we won't be able to tell you what data you're missing.

Fortunately, you can look through your account's download history (here's a guide:

support.xbox.com/.../view-download-history
    ) and redownload content from there if you notice you're missing anything.

I hope that helps! ^_^

Mister Cerb, Jan 24, 2014
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    My VIP rank reset incorrectly

Hello ChrisKostakis,

We do not see any purchases on your account for February. You can look up your purchase history on the commerce site at (Sign in to your Microsoft account). Keep in mind we can only track purchases made off the
    Xbox store.

XBLRewards8, Jan 24, 2014
  4. Can We Look Up The History Of XBox Live Data?

Nope sorry that info is not stored for the gamer. Messages are only stored for 30 days and then deleted and invites are done through messages. Hope this helps.

nevillefarrell, Jan 24, 2014
  5. RickSlayer
    RickSlayer Guest
    Okay, I was afraid of that. How about the date you became friends with a person, is that stored anywhere? Us stat-happy people need these things... Can We Look Up The History Of XBox Live Data? :)

RickSlayer, Oct 31, 2018
  6. RickSlayer Win User

Okay, I was afraid of that. How about the date you became friends with a person, is that stored anywhere? Us stat-happy people need these things... :)
  7. nevillefarrell Win User

Nope sorry that info is not stored for the gamer. Messages are only stored for 30 days and then deleted and invites are done through messages. Hope this helps.
  8. Mister Cerb Win User

Lost Data - any way to find out what?

Hey there Lancey!

We do not keep a record of the data on your USB drives, so we won't be able to tell you what data you're missing.

Fortunately, you can look through your account's download history (here's a guide:

support.xbox.com/.../view-download-history
    ) and redownload content from there if you notice you're missing anything.

I hope that helps! ^_^
  9. NyteWolf175 Win User

My game (for honor) is gone!

Call Xbox live. They can look up your purchase history or you can look in your own history. I know on the xbox360 it is under the account menu, I am not sure where it is on the Xbox One. Hope it helps.
  10. DigitalAssassin Win User

My download history won't open.

Thema:

1. Can We Look Up The History Of XBox Live Data? - Similar Threads - History Live Data

2. Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history

in XBoX on Windows
    Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history: Minecraft cape dosen't appear iam using java version of the game but it shows in order history 238572d1-6d0b-4812-80b1-692abcbe9e47
  3. xbox design lab no order history but there is a credit card charge

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox design lab no order history but there is a credit card charge: I made an order of xbox design lab product this morning. When I placed the payment, I receive the credit card charged information, but I didn't receive the e-mail of the confirmation of my...
  4. Can see both mine craft capes in my Microsoft order history but not in my actual account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can see both mine craft capes in my Microsoft order history but not in my actual account.: Hello, following the recent drop of two capes given out via Tik Tok and twitch for Minecraft, I attempted to get these myself too but upon activating the code through Minecrafts website, it...
  5. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  6. I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?: Back in 2021 i Bought Minecraft code from Amazon and redeemed it to my mail everything is working totally fine I can play the game with mail everything fine but the purchase history of the order...
  7. So what is this charge from you?? my purchase history says I haven't had any purchases in...

in XBoX on Windows
    So what is this charge from you?? my purchase history says I haven't had any purchases in...: I'm unsure what to do now since y'all charged my card but I have no purchases in the last 3 months. 239d8f4b-c9d4-43bf-aa05-bae15f765b09
  8. Is purchase history specific to log in information or console?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is purchase history specific to log in information or console?: We have many charges from xbox on our bank account. Our son said he didn't make the purchaes and that his friend probably did because he shared his log in information with his friend. We see the...
  9. Billing Error and NO purchase history

in XBoX on Windows
    Billing Error and NO purchase history: Recently, I had bought a PC Game Pass on the Internet. However, when I login using my PC it require to repurchase again. Then, I had spent two RM5 to buy the Game Pass and still the same. Unable...
  10. How to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account: I've seen a few people in 2018 and 2020 ask questions around being able to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account. My son also has been working off my hotmail...