Can we have both beta and normal minecraft on he same console?

Discus and support Can we have both beta and normal minecraft on he same console? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I find it really annoying as I cant play with anyone because they are not enrolled submitted by /u/DontThinkEntitled [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DontThinkEntitled, Mar 5, 2020.

1. Can we have both beta and normal minecraft on he same console?

I find it really annoying as I cant play with anyone because they are not enrolled

submitted by /u/DontThinkEntitled
    [link] [comments]

/u/DontThinkEntitled, Mar 5, 2020
  2. snikefriend Win User

Activity Feed not updating on Xbox App

Hi Mister Beep! Yes, it's both on the Beta app and the regular app. Beta app is in version 27.27.10006.0 and the normal app is 24.27.14009.0. There is nothing I can do. Also I checked with a friend and they have the same behavior. On Xbox.com and Xbox One
    I can see the feed normally.
  3. MadManCrowCZ Win User

minecraft issue

ok we try this and we have both minecraft but no xbox one edition normal minecraft where is crossplay and 5 servers. and we have latest version 1.9.0
  4. NedaMikhchi Win User

Minecraft 1.67 crashing on xbox one S, but not on xbox one

me and a co worker both have the same problem with Minecraft. he has an S but I have an xbox one x original. we both deleted the game and reinstalled but it still crashes as soon as we attempt to open it
  5. YohaanPatel Win User

Need help leaving the minecraft beta, it won't let me.

Hello, Yohaan here a fellow Xbox gamer, to help with your issue today.

If your on console there are 2 Minecraft versions available. The first being Minecraft for xbox one and the other being Minecraft (Beta). If your problem persists just install Minecraft for xbox one on your console and that should fix your issue.

Note:You can have both apps installed at the same time.

Thank You,

Yohaan
  6. adyoz Win User

I cant join my friend minecraft server and they cant join mine

make sure you are both on the same version of minecraft, did any of you join the minecraft beta ?
Thema:

Can we have both beta and normal minecraft on he same console?

1. Can we have both beta and normal minecraft on he same console? - Similar Threads - both beta normal

2. Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?: I have Minecraft and other games that allow you to play solo, no multiplayer. When I click the game it says “ looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass. If your subscriptions current try...
  3. Partner Center: I have two apps, I want to interchange their names. Both of them are published

in XBoX on Windows
    Partner Center: I have two apps, I want to interchange their names. Both of them are published: Hi I have App 1 which was named as AppA. I changed it to APP HD. Even after publishing with new app name, the old name shows as Currently In Use. I want to delete this old name from App 1 and use...
  4. Why when using the Xbox App Beta do my games appear in both the WindowsApps folder and the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when using the Xbox App Beta do my games appear in both the WindowsApps folder and the...: I set up the new install folder. But now it seems that rather than installing to the new folder it instead installs on the original WindowsApps folder AND again in the XboxGames folder. What is...
  5. [Android] Both Xbox Apps (public and beta) doesn't load captures correctly to view/download

in XboX Insiders
    [Android] Both Xbox Apps (public and beta) doesn't load captures correctly to view/download: I left my phone open on the Captures tab for at least 5 minutes on each app and get nothing but a grey screen and a frown face emoji. Very upsetting to see this and was wondering if I can rollback...
  6. Thumbstick and D-Pad input stopped working in both Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Beta mobile apps

in XBoX on Mobile
    Thumbstick and D-Pad input stopped working in both Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Beta mobile apps: I recently got a brand new phone that meets the requirements for cloud gaming, as well as a Razer Kishi Xbox edition. Up until yesterday I've been able to stream games and play them with the Kishi...
  7. There’s no way to own and/or have installed both Minecraft Beta and Non-Beta at the same time?

in XboX Insiders
    There’s no way to own and/or have installed both Minecraft Beta and Non-Beta at the same time?: There’s no way to own and/or have installed both Minecraft Beta and Non-Beta at the same time? submitted by /u/Jblockman93 [link] [comments]
  8. Issues with leaving Minecraft Windows 10 Beta (Both RTX and Nether Update)

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues with leaving Minecraft Windows 10 Beta (Both RTX and Nether Update): Hi, Yesterday I installed the free trial of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and tried to put it into the RTX beta from the Xbox insider app. This obviously didn't work. I then bought Minecraft...
  9. Xbox app and Xbox app (beta) both crash randomly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app and Xbox app (beta) both crash randomly: Both the official and beta version of apps have been lately crashing randomly. Nothing has changed on my setup and i don't think they have been updated recently. Xbox app version 24.25.26002.00000...
  10. Help! Xbox App (Both the Beta and Latest Release) Xbox One will not stay connected to Xbox App.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! Xbox App (Both the Beta and Latest Release) Xbox One will not stay connected to Xbox App.: Hello, I have Searched countless troubleshooting posts and sites and forums trying to problem solve and correct this issue to no avail. I am writing this post as I am becoming extremely...