Can we get same Xbox achievment design in PC?

Discus and support Can we get same Xbox achievment design in PC? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, I really love the all achievment system in xbox console. And i'm asking why we can get the same in PC with the gamepass. When we get a success,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GreatInvite4861, Jul 11, 2024.

1. Can we get same Xbox achievment design in PC?

Hi,

I really love the all achievment system in xbox console. And i'm asking why we can get the same in PC with the gamepass. When we get a success, the pop achievment and the animation are juste awesome and it would be so cool to have the same in pc...

submitted by /u/GreatInvite4861
    [link] [comments]

/u/GreatInvite4861, Jul 11, 2024
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Why can we get same Xbox achievment design in PC

Hello François!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

The PC achievement system is still being developed and being applied to games, my friend.

Relatively PC games were implemented much less time ago than console games, so console is really better developed.

As the service improves, new animations will be implemented, always improving the system
  3. TexasKen Win User

How to buy a game on PC and XBox One to play cross-platform?

Thanks for the response. So If I buy the game once, I can install it on both my PC and XBox One. But what I have read about, It seems it is designed to play on "either" as it shares progress and such between PC and
    Xbox. If the two of us are playing at the same time, that would seem to conflict with that. Are you sure if I buy once we can play against each other at the same time?
  4. TexasKen Win User

How to buy a game on PC and XBox One to play cross-platform?

Thanks for the response. So If I buy the game once, I can install it on both my PC and XBox One. But what I have read about, It seems it is designed to play on "either" as it shares progress and such between PC and Xbox. If the two of us are playing at
    the same time, that would seem to conflict with that. Are you sure if I buy once we can play against each other at the same time?
  5. INEEDSASAMMICH0 Win User

18 Things Microsoft Needs To Do With Xbox One Immediately

Why not add the ability to auto hide your home tiles so we can actually view or backgrounds that we won with pride without having to venture to achievements and unlocks.? Can I get some support on this please people. I mean if the system is technically a
    windows pc, why not add more of the same ui funtionality. Or how about being able to add the ability to bridge a windows 7 pc and xbox to be able to boost performance?
  6. One law for Microsof Win User

Cheater

Of course you can be hacked on Xbox live. The password for the account is the very same password for Microsoft live including messenger. People's PCs get hacked all the time with many exploits designed to get that password.which also allows access to hotmail
    accounts. They need to set up an Xbox specific password but even that could be exploited if you sign into Xbox Live on a PC or tablet.
Thema:

Can we get same Xbox achievment design in PC?

1. Can we get same Xbox achievment design in PC? - Similar Threads - same achievment design

2. Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...: Hadn't had this issue until lately, tried power cycling, resetting the router, checked if my privacy settings were weird, it wasn't any of that, also the error code isn't listed anywhere which is...
  3. The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...

in XBoX on Windows
    The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...: The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then restarts the update even though the internet is good. 803fc08c-7ca8-4441-8c0a-137814f5e893
  4. 2 Xboxes same network voice chat problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 Xboxes same network voice chat problems: We have 2 Xboxes, an Xbox One Series X and an Xbox One X. Both running Plantronics wireless headsets. NAT is open. State of the art Black Hawk router current Gen $700 I paid for it. These xboxes...
  5. My xbox and only my xbox keeps disconnecting at the same time everynight.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox and only my xbox keeps disconnecting at the same time everynight.: Why does my xbox keep disconnecting from my internet for 2 minutes at 11:59 every single night? It’s only my xbox that disconnects. Ive played since 12am on my playstation before and it didnt...
  6. Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?: Is there any way to play split screen on human fall flat and online at the same time? 98967722-9b3e-4cdd-8530-75181ef4125f
  7. Keep getting the same pop up when i try logging into my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting the same pop up when i try logging into my xbox: I keep getting the you'll need internet for this prompt on my xbox and i have established that it is not my internet connection i have also tried restarting it from the xbox and from my switch but...
  8. Why is the sales tax different between accounts on the same system?

in XboX Insiders
    Why is the sales tax different between accounts on the same system?: My husband and I both have xbox accounts, his account is under my 2nd email but he pays for gamepass, his account has cheaper sales tax, both emails were created in the same house, both xbox...
  9. Is the OSU1 (Offline system update) same thing as factory reset?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is the OSU1 (Offline system update) same thing as factory reset?: I have made a post like a hour ago saying that I have a problem where my Xbox has a start up error with the code E106. I noticed that there was a second option called offline system update. I...
  10. Why don't PC gamepass players got the same thing as Xbox players does in the achievements ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't PC gamepass players got the same thing as Xbox players does in the achievements ?: First thing sorry for my English I am not a native speaker. secondly, I want to say that the GamePass achievements on PC are very poor compared to Xbox and it doesn't look like the Xbox...