Can we get more Gamerpics? Or have the ability to make custom ones? I want a Titanfall one.

Discus and support Can we get more Gamerpics? Or have the ability to make custom ones? I want a Titanfall one. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; There are a small amount of Gamerpics available to us. On my Xbox 360 account, I had hundreds of Gamerpics to choose from. I had Doctor Rockso... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MAD KIN GREY, Dec 20, 2016.

1. MAD KIN GREY
    MAD KIN GREY Guest

Can we get more Gamerpics? Or have the ability to make custom ones? I want a Titanfall one.

There are a small amount of Gamerpics available to us. On my Xbox 360 account, I had hundreds of Gamerpics to choose from. I had Doctor Rockso sometimes, other times I had my own custom one. It's been over 3 years and there are barely any new Gamerpics.

:)

MAD KIN GREY, Dec 20, 2016
  2. SeanD1972FTW
    SeanD1972FTW Guest
    can we get an actual baseball game?

Baseball games? Eh I am hoping to see APBA, Strat-O-Matic, or something similar on Xbox One. I want a true baseball simulation game to make it to console for once.

SeanD1972FTW, Dec 20, 2016
  3. SigmaTheDJ
    SigmaTheDJ Guest
    Dashboard screen dimming

Maybe try it without a custom background set and see if that makes a difference. I have a custom background set too (one from a Project Spark achievement) and I've never noticed it though, nor did I notice it before we had the ability to use custom backgrounds.

SigmaTheDJ, Dec 20, 2016
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Yeah,the gamerpic selection is pretty poor on the xbox one.

Apparently they are looking into custom gamerpics but whether it happens of not is a different matter.

It didn't go to well when it was introduced on the 360 so we'll just have to wait & see.

Daft Badger, Dec 21, 2016
  5. eviltedi
    eviltedi Guest
    Custom gamerpics would be great, but asDaft Badger stated, it may or may not happen, some will just abuse it.

eviltedi, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Yeah,the gamerpic selection is pretty poor on the xbox one.

Apparently they are looking into custom gamerpics but whether it happens of not is a different matter.

It didn't go to well when it was introduced on the 360 so we'll just have to wait & see.
  7. eviltedi Win User

Custom gamerpics would be great, but asDaft Badger stated, it may or may not happen, some will just abuse it.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Change the gamerpic of a child account

If you're wanting to use a custom gamerpic, he would need an adult account. There is currently no way to use a custom gamerpic on child accounts.

Otherwise, you can change his gamertag to one of the ones Xbox makes available.
  9. Smwutches Win User

How can I change my profile picture

10. Mewtwo-7DCB34A0-9549 Win User

I'm so sick of the lack of good gamerpics!

Well more and more people seem to be using avatar pic and since that option became available yeah... we've been getting a lot less gamerpics to buy and use. You can use custom ones your friends can see though so that is neat.

I wish they would come out with more. Lots of good games out there and they don't seem to be making the gamerpics as much anymore...
Thema:

1. Can we get more Gamerpics? Or have the ability to make custom ones? I want a Titanfall one. - Similar Threads - more Gamerpics ability

2. Xbox 360 flashes red more then 10 times then shuts odd

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 flashes red more then 10 times then shuts odd: My xbox 360 turns on green then after min or show starts flasing red more than 10 times then shuts off Had it in same spot as always... suddenly started yesterday...
  3. More screen size options then having it stretch

in XBoX Accessibility
    More screen size options then having it stretch: Please add support up too 3440x1440 or add bars eaa81d30-d9ce-4823-a09c-a7e0446e84fc
  4. Jun 4, 2024: Adding more customization and settings to xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Jun 4, 2024: Adding more customization and settings to xbox: I think it would be really cool to have more customization options for xbox, such as in accents, icon background colors, and possibly even installing mods. submitted by /u/minedroid1 [link]...
  5. Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...: Why won’t you let me play Fortnite any more it says it needs 83.39GB and won’t let me in stall c29f4729-c0cc-4f66-b023-cb6fe76e126e
  6. Not getting more than 10MB/sec to pre-load a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not getting more than 10MB/sec to pre-load a game: I have a 1Gbps connection and I'm only getting up to 10MB/sec. I should be getting up to 100MB/sec. What is wrong with Microsoft's servers? Are they capped or what? Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4GHz -...
  7. More customization on dashboard and games

in XboX Insiders
    More customization on dashboard and games: Can we have a a picture / live wallpaper behind ar games tab and the menu with chat and all that instead of just color. The live wallpaper bit will be part of the app I said. it be cool if we can...
  8. Ive been getting the we cant save more data for this game or app error and i cant find a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive been getting the we cant save more data for this game or app error and i cant find a...: Ive been getting the error every time ive tried to load up baldurs gate 3 and nothing is working to fix it 0713df8e-1234-4c7c-a8e0-027a95346947
  9. add more customization to xbox notifications

in XboX Insiders
    add more customization to xbox notifications: it would be nice to have the option to mute the sound of some notifications such as game clip and screenshot because while having a visual feedback is useful, when you start to take at least 2...
  10. Are you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...

in XBoX on Windows
    Are you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...: I want to know if the achieve more, earn more quest will come back so i can earn achievements from non-game pass games like Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, Assassins Creed Unity, etc.? I want to...