Can we get better internet browsers on xbox

Discus and support Can we get better internet browsers on xbox in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Microsoft I’ve about had it with your browser. Microsoft Edge is the worst internet browser I’ve ever used it’s laggy and I can barely watch a movie... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by charliedogg45, Aug 26, 2023.

1. Can we get better internet browsers on xbox

Microsoft I’ve about had it with your browser. Microsoft Edge is the worst internet browser I’ve ever used it’s laggy and I can barely watch a movie without pausing it for 10 minutes to load. And you expect people to use it what a joke

:)

charliedogg45, Aug 26, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

i'm sorry but Microsoft edge on the Xbox is designed mostly for viewing product information. It is intentionally sandboxed to prevent malware, , and often does not support third-party video playback,

I suggest you lobby the site to make an app for Xbox as this is highly unlikely to change. No third party browsers will be allowed on this secure platform.
  3. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hello Charliedogg45 how are you?

My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant.

The video game is more focused on games, so the Xbox browser is different from the PC browser, it is lighter, I suggest that you try to watch your movie using its own applications such as Netflix, YouTube, Amazon Prime, among others .
  4. Private Maximo Win User

Online should be free

[quote user="x313xPhAnToMz"]We should get free online because we play on the slowest internet, our xboxs constantly freeze when we press the guide button and we don't have Internet explorer like playstation

[/quote]

Playstation 3 does not have Internet Explorer it a browser if it can be called that as flash is out of date and no HTML 5

-

Why should Xbox live be free?

-

Are you sure it is the slowest conenction speed or is it your connection?

-

Xbox is getting Internet Explorer but I doubt it will be any good as history has proved that browsers on consoles are not that good.

-

Heck the Ps3 browser is not much better than what the dreamcast offed 12 years ago
  5. Mister Cerb Win User

Xbox broken, but cannot access website to repair it

Hey there Jyekkil! Let's see what we can do to get things sorted.

Can you tell us which internet browser you're using? Have you tried clearing the cookies and cache in your internet browser before trying again? How about trying multiple internet browsers to see if that yields better results?

If that doesn't work for you, have you informed phone support that the website isn't working for you to see if they have any solutions?

Let us know and we'll do our best to assist. =)
  6. Mister Cerb Win User

Can't access Xbox account information: "code:213D9D1B39C993E"

Hey there the jebediah!

Let's see what we can do to get things sorted.

To start things off, here's a few questions for you to help us better understand the situation:

1. What account information are you trying to access?
    2. Have you tried clearing your cookies and cache on your internet browser and trying again?
    3. Have you tried multiple internet browsers?
    4. What internet browsers have you tried?

Let us know and we'll work with you from there! ^_^
Thema:

1. Can we get better internet browsers on xbox - Similar Threads - better internet browsers

2. How do i get better connection with my games so I don't lag out

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i get better connection with my games so I don't lag out: How do I get better connection for my Game 4688434d-a986-4c3f-91cb-f7edbde9c348
  3. Is the Xbox x better than the Xbox s?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is the Xbox x better than the Xbox s?: And can I trade me Xbox one s for a Xbox one x? 6a3061bb-d4b7-466d-a6e8-b76b7dc9309d
  4. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  5. How to make microphone better for twitch streams on Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to make microphone better for twitch streams on Xbox.: Since they updated Twitch, the microphone while streaming is terrible on Xbox. Twitch has an automatic noise suppression which causes the microphone sound so god awful (like bees are infesting...
  6. If is an xbox wireless controller better in Xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If is an xbox wireless controller better in Xbox cloud gaming?: I play xbox cloud gaming with dualshock 4 via Bluetooth and usb as well. All features works well, including vibration. But I wonder if there are some advantages of playing xbox cloud gaming with...
  7. Why does my hotspot have a better connection than my internet

in XboX Insiders
    Why does my hotspot have a better connection than my internet: I think it’s because it’s closer but my hotspot does better than the internet that does amazing when I’m alone. How does it work? submitted by /u/ethanator123265 [link] [comments]
  8. Old gen has better internet connection than the new gen Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Old gen has better internet connection than the new gen Xbox: So I was having issues which the internet connection on the Xbox series X and then I had an Xbox one and then I tried to play some games one the old Xbox and the internet connection on the old gen...
  9. Hughesnet Hughesnet HT1000: how to fix my internet to work better for xbox live and ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Hughesnet Hughesnet HT1000: how to fix my internet to work better for xbox live and ...: Hughesnet (Modems/Gateways) Hughesnet HT1000: how to fix my internet to work better for xbox live and multiplayer games online Have a look on this as there are many useful tips to try and resolve...
  10. Anyway to get better internet connection on 2nd Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to get better internet connection on 2nd Xbox?: I'm with Virgin for my broadband and on the 100mb fibre optic package, the problem is me and my son both have Xbox one mine is in the living room beside the router with no problems and my son's is...