Can we get a Xbox Game Pass Add to Playlist Chrome Extension?

Discus and support Can we get a Xbox Game Pass Add to Playlist Chrome Extension? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] I'm always on the lookout for a new Xbox Game Pass titles to play. A lot of times I come across a cool game while browsing & I wonder if it's... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AzBat360, Jul 9, 2019.

1. /u/AzBat360
    /u/AzBat360 Guest

Can we get a Xbox Game Pass Add to Playlist Chrome Extension? [​IMG]

I'm always on the lookout for a new Xbox Game Pass titles to play. A lot of times I come across a cool game while browsing & I wonder if it's on XGP or not. So I will either pull out the phone & search for the game using the Xbox Game Pass app or go to the website & search the library. That's such a pain. I would like to have a Chrome extension that when it finds the name of a game(that's available in XGP) in the text of the current webpage then it will add a "XGP Add to Playlist" button inline of the text. This will serve as a way to know "Hey that game is on XGP!" & I can add the game to my playlist if I want. See an example using my elite Photoshop skills below...

https://i.redd.it/xn2b23vdjb931.png

submitted by /u/AzBat360
    [link] [comments]

/u/AzBat360, Jul 9, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: