Can we get a sleep timer, please?

Discus and support Can we get a sleep timer, please? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just recently separated from my wife and moved in with my dad. Cable box has been having issues recently, so I started using my xbox with the Spectrum... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SmitedAsh, Aug 11, 2019.

1. /u/SmitedAsh
    /u/SmitedAsh Guest

Just recently separated from my wife and moved in with my dad. Cable box has been having issues recently, so I started using my xbox with the Spectrum TV app. This app completely ignores the one hour of inactivity auto shut down. Yes, I do have a sleep timer on my TV, which I use as I'm trying to fall asleep. The problem is, when I wake up 8 hours later, my Xbox is still running. Now, if it is a weekend, sometimes I like to get up and immediately start gaming. But as someone that grew up with the original Nintendo, I know the problems associated with leaving a console on for too long, so I have to get up and turn off the xbox for 3 or 4 hours before I feel comfortable going on a 4-6 hour gaming binge.

Please, please, please, please!

Can we get a sleep timer added to the "Shut down / Restart console" screen when you hold down the Home button?

submitted by /u/SmitedAsh
    [link] [comments]

/u/SmitedAsh, Aug 11, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: