Can we get a game system for hardworking busy adults?

Discus and support Can we get a game system for hardworking busy adults? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Ok so my wife and I work abroad we have internet about once every two months for a day or two. Yesterday our external took a crap on itself. So last... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Prudent-Ad-1966, Apr 13, 2022.

1. Can we get a game system for hardworking busy adults?

Ok so my wife and I work abroad we have internet about once every two months for a day or two. Yesterday our external took a crap on itself. So last night I started redownloading 1.9 terabytes of games and updates. Sometime after our bedtime a console update notification popped up interrupting our downloads. There it only had time to download about 200 gbs so now the only day we have to play games our system is going to spend the entire day downloading. Tomorrow we go back to work for a couple months working 14 to 16 hr shifts 7 days a week. We don't care about what kids are doing now days have zero interest in playing any multi-player games with them and generally don't care what happening with the rest of society. We are far to busy we would just like to be able to update and play on our occasional one day off. Can you offer any solutions?

submitted by /u/Prudent-Ad-1966
    [link] [comments]

/u/Prudent-Ad-1966, Apr 13, 2022
  2. lexx3978 Win User

Cloud gaming had long wait times

I don't really care that you get busy. We pay over the top to cloud game yet can never get online. You 100% Put small hard drives in systems to force us to pay again for larger cards or cloud game. When we we get what we pay for?
  3. SelectingPilot6 Win User

Gunslingers ~ The XboxOne Clan for Adults!

Phew! I have been busy! Aside from swinging full-time work and a full-time schedule of night classes, I was on host duty for visiting relatives. Isn't being an adult fun?

That is exactly why the Gunslingers exist: to give fellow busy adults a gaming group that can fully appreciate your need to decompress at the end of a busy schedule and just have some simple fun. Trust me, you aren't alone.

In just the first two weeks of April, the overall Gunslingers clan has welcomed
    new members to its ranks. Nearly all of them have already posted an Introduction and/or shared a gaming contact with the rest of us. That is fantastic!

Membership is not a number game. We aren't successful because we have a lot of members. We have a lot of members
    because we are successful at what we do. And, what we do is respect the fellow mature, casual gamer and their desire to avoid silly probation periods, regiment ranks, or overarching drama.

Grab your pick of poison. Grab a controller. Game with us. It is that easy. Anyone who tells you otherwise is just wasting your time.

The Titanfall Clan for Adults.

The Call of Duty: Ghosts Clan for Adults.

The Forza 5 Clan for Adults.

The Battlefield 4 Clan for Mature, Casual Gamers.

Gunslingers - Blazing Trails for Parents and Hard Working Adults.

http://www.gunslingergaming.com
  4. JediSith1981 Win User

Forza Motorsport 5 - Season Car Pass (£31.99)

I know what you mean... I think DLC and XBLA games should be tied to the specific system, not account. Darn, we even have to pay just to play online...

But you know M$, it's all business, and the business is making the most $ they can :(
  5. Vixly Win User

Double armor abilities...glitch, cheat or possible?

^ There is nothing :p Your hardwork doesnt count
  6. EarMoan Win User

Halo Infinite won't let me play multiplayer. " Multiplayer access required"

Hello,

This is strange, how can I make my account for an "adult", this is a business account I use everyday for work as well.

Thanks!
Thema:

Can we get a game system for hardworking busy adults?

1. Can we get a game system for hardworking busy adults? - Similar Threads - game system hardworking

2. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  3. Gaming Lagging after System Reset

in XBoX on Windows
    Gaming Lagging after System Reset: I recently factory reset my computer and windows. Prior to this reset I was able to run games at 120+ fps with almost no issues other than the occasional blue screen. Now however, my games run...
  4. game helper file system error (-2015294512)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game helper file system error (-2015294512): While installing minecraft, it wont launch because of this, any manual way of downlaoding it? 5ae8f7b1-a863-4ea8-ae4e-28193aa5e17f
  5. Why do so few games support the modern gamertag system?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do so few games support the modern gamertag system?: I changed my gamertag to something that was already taken, and I was under the impression that in games from before the change my gamertag would appear like "name1234" but going forward it would...
  6. Can my son play online, against me if he does not have the game on his system?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my son play online, against me if he does not have the game on his system?: Can my son play against me online if he does not own the same game on his system? 8ff006b9-eed4-4546-8137-4ec74a09332a
  7. NBA 2k24 says system data is different from server every couple of games. Then I have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k24 says system data is different from server every couple of games. Then I have to...: [img] Every couple of plays the 2K sign will just spin and then freeze up. Then when I try to play again it says the server data is different from the console and I have to choose one. They both...
  8. Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?: Ok. So this is silly of me…or not. I redeemed a digital code for a new game for my son. However, I redeemed the code through my cell phone. I was prompted that the game would be automatically...
  9. System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play resident evile 5 why and why cant i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play resident evile 5 why and why cant i...: System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play Resident evil 5 and i've gone off line to play and it wont let either when i try to play offline it say " due to communication error the network...
  10. Deleted Xbox game bar system file.

in XBoX on Windows
    Deleted Xbox game bar system file.: I'm currently using Windows 11. I was having issues with Xbox game bar, so I uninstalled Xbox game bar by going to task manager > game bar > then I uninstalled the SYSTEM file. The problem is now...