Can we get a credit for the difference we paid for an Xbox x on dec 3 and what they are...

Discus and support Can we get a credit for the difference we paid for an Xbox x on dec 3 and what they are... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I paid $439 on Dec 3 and now they are priced at $399. The human chatter said '.... oh not possible, yada, yada, yada..." seems like very poor customer... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Phil#S, Dec 13, 2023.

1. Phil#S
    Phil#S Guest

Can we get a credit for the difference we paid for an Xbox x on dec 3 and what they are...

I paid $439 on Dec 3 and now they are priced at $399. The human chatter said '.... oh not possible, yada, yada, yada..." seems like very poor customer treatment.

:)

Phil#S, Dec 13, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Can we get a credit for the difference we paid for an Xbox x on dec 3 and what they are priced at now?

outside of a handful of stores, virtually no retailer has sale price or discount protection.

most stores do however have holiday return protection, you're only issue is that it's been opened and used. They may allow you to return it and re-purchase it at the sale price, but that would be entirely up to the retailer
  3. VWG0LFMAN Win User

New DLC content will not work with Digital Pro Edition

Mine is same as of 17th dec paid £89.00 and for what seriously thinking of getting shut see what xbox comes up with soon should offer a free game or give us what we all pay for game console of the future my ***...
  4. OUTBURZT Win User

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - Hardware issues

Xbox Embasdadors are not Employee's of MS. They do not get paid either. It said 12 month warranty, however, it's only 3 months. Purchasing directly from MS makes no difference.

I wonder how many people have the controller and don't realize it's broke. Took me weeks to figure out it was the controller and not me. Lesser skilled players will never find out.

As a community we can pull together and do exactly what we did with version 1. Return them until they work. Eventually, we get Series 3.
  5. TACO ASSASSIN 6 Win User

Cant connect to Xbox Live (PLEASE READ)

really annoying,,,,,do we get a credit for this,,, i paid for the whole year,,,
  6. xTW3NTYx Win User

Games and add ons don't work

Your in the same boat as a lot of others, there is no fix on our end to get it working. Has to do with Microsoft, and i find it to be stupid that we all paid 60 or 50 or etc. for the season pass and exclusive content and we can not even use it. Im not sure
    if this is something that sony is dealing with too, but i believe we should be compensated with something at least. Since assassins creed unity didn't turn out so great season pass holder got a free game of their choice can't beat that for 30 bucks, but on
    that note we should get a percentage off on a game or credit our accounts an x amount of credit.
Thema:

1. Can we get a credit for the difference we paid for an Xbox x on dec 3 and what they are... - Similar Threads - credit difference paid

2. Microsoft rewards not giving credit for loggins

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards not giving credit for loggins: I have not been getting credit for daily logins, I was at 21 weeks when it switched to this new reward system, I log in at least once a day, weather it's on the app or on console I log in at least...
  3. Xbox no credit recieved after 5 months

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox no credit recieved after 5 months: So i refunded gta about 5 months ago and im yet to receive my credit back and im unable to install gta. What do i do? Ive tried contacting xbox with no luck. submitted by /u/Typical_Durian1330...
  4. xbox design lab no order history but there is a credit card charge

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox design lab no order history but there is a credit card charge: I made an order of xbox design lab product this morning. When I placed the payment, I receive the credit card charged information, but I didn't receive the e-mail of the confirmation of my...
  5. Stuck Account Credit

in XBoX on Windows
    Stuck Account Credit: Accidentally stuck £15 on an account I created for one boy, but added it to the wrong one. Seems he had two accounts and I’ve added it to the wrong one. There seems no way to return the payment...
  6. I would like to know how to bar unauthorized charges made to my credit card for xbox games...

in XBoX on Windows
    I would like to know how to bar unauthorized charges made to my credit card for xbox games...: Listen I am reporting fraud on the xbox account. I keep getting unauthorized charges on my credit card and I want them to stop, I also dont want the ultimate game pass subscribed as each time I...
  7. What country is the xbox credit card available for

in XboX Insiders
    What country is the xbox credit card available for: I’m currently looking at getting the xbox credit card, but it doesn’t say what country it’s available in and I’m in Australia, witch means 90% of the super cool credit cards like carnival etc I...
  8. Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account: Hi, keep trying to buy vbucks (for my son). I topped the microsfot account up to cover payment, but Fortnite keeps asking for permission and more funds - I've now tried it through the xbox site,...
  9. Opt out of spam emails for credit cards

in XboX Insiders
    Opt out of spam emails for credit cards: So is the xbox insider program really mean I have no choice but receive spam for example like this credit card offer for Mastercard https://imgur.com/EcSAckB there's no simple unsubscribe link,...
  10. If I remove my xbox accounts off my xbox an there's no accounts on it will my credit card...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I remove my xbox accounts off my xbox an there's no accounts on it will my credit card...: If I remove my xbox accounts off my xbox an there's no accounts on it will my credit card info still be on my xbox or no 22ab783c-e586-46a6-b867-b46083329c88