Can we download the game mods on Xbox One X ?

Discus and support Can we download the game mods on Xbox One X ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello; Can we download the game mods on Xbox One and Series S/X like Personal Computer (PC) ? 327893e9-a6b8-4a21-b0f0-b343ead8ddce Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Emir Can, May 6, 2023.

1. Emir Can
    Emir Can Guest

Hello;

Can we download the game mods on Xbox One and Series S/X like Personal Computer (PC) ?

:)

Emir Can, May 6, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

You cannot, Xbox is not a PC, it is a subsidized secure platform. They wouldn't work with the Xbox version even if you could

There are a handful of games like farming simulator or fallout that support internal mods from within the game, but you cannot install any mods that have been produced by unauthorized third parties,, and that will almost certainly never change.
  3. LadyStarr Win User

Trying to transfer saved game and downloaded mods for FS22 from xbox 1 to xbox x, how come nothing is transfering other than the season pass add-ons?

Hello,

Yes, we are trying to move the saved games from the Xbox 1 to the new Xbox series x. We had put the profile on the new x series, and downloaded the game. We then used the local network sharing to try to transfer the same games and the digital community content from Farming Simulator 22 to the series X but cannot get them to transfer over.

We are unsure as to why the saved games are not moving over or the mods.

The mods we can just re-download if needed, but the saved games... thata the important part.
  4. KindGryphon Win User

pls help

hey i was wondering if you download mods on your xbox and play completely offline, do you get banned still?

if you download mods for one game but play online for another, will you get banned?

lastly if you download mods for a game, play offline and when you wanna play online you delete the mods and play. will this be okay? is modding your xbox illegal?

i was told xbox supports it. can you download mods on a usb then upload it to xbox
    The only mods that are supported and allowed are ones that can be downloaded directly in the in game store of the game in question.

For instance fallout 4 has a mods section in game where you can download official mods. Anything else outside of these sort of mods wouldn't be allowed at all and would put you at risk for bans.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Can't download Starfield for Xbox one serie X

I have the Xbox one X project Scorpio, I was told that the game can be downloaded in any serie X or serie S (included mine), thanks for the help!!
    Game can only be downloaded on a Series S and Series X, but not an Xbox One X. Xbox One X is not the same as a Series X.
  6. AndyFire4 Win User

Screen freezes at "Play Game" screen and we can't play Minecraft

We actually finally gave up and returned the X-Box One and the Minecraft game (for the 3rd time.) We bought a comparable laptop PC and downloaded the digital version with no problems. We can't play any of the mods, however - we get Trojan virus warnings
    which lock up his computer - continually. Wish we could have afforded a Mac laptop (virus free!) but he'll have to play with no mods for now I guess.
Thema:

1. Can we download the game mods on Xbox One X ? - Similar Threads - download game mods

2. Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app: Been having double input problems only on the games I’ve downloaded from the PC Xbox app. Makes it really weird to play, my inputs will swap between keyboard and controller. Does anyone know how...
  3. How do I download a game and save it to external storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I download a game and save it to external storage: It's not recognizing my phone is hooked up 514d0140-7277-4cdc-a56e-2413691971e0
  4. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  5. I have a series x console and when trying to download certain games it gives me an error...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a series x console and when trying to download certain games it gives me an error...: Trying to download the finals and my console say this game is not compatible 3296876e-7797-40e6-9cff-de265ad1386e
  6. I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!

in XboX Insiders
    I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!: Okay so i have a xbox one s and i haven’t turned it on in a few years, at least until today. I turned it on and updated it and everything was fine, until i tried installing netflix. Before this, i...
  7. Disc games won't download on my series x

in XboX Insiders
    Disc games won't download on my series x: So I've recently started to download/redownload some disc games on my series x such as watchdogs 2 and titanfall 2 but they keep stopping I've tried to reinstall but its doesn't work can someone...
  8. Can't download disc games on Xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    Can't download disc games on Xbox one: I'm trying to install Forza Horizon 2 on my xbox one but whenever I put the disc in it won't start installing and when I take the disc out it says installation stopped, Horizon 2 also doesn't seem...
  9. Juego de xbox 360 no se descarga [Mod Translation - Xbox 360 game does not download]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Juego de xbox 360 no se descarga [Mod Translation - Xbox 360 game does not download]: Hace poco mas de 15 dias compré en oferta prince of persia the forgotten sands, me cobro en la tarjeta de crédito y aparece en mi historial de facturación, pero cuando entro a la tienda en la xbox...
  10. Não consigo fazer o download do jogo [Mod Translation - I can't download the game]

in XBoX on Windows
    Não consigo fazer o download do jogo [Mod Translation - I can't download the game]: Fiz a compra do jogo Age of empires para o PC, mas quando vou fazer o download aparece a mensagem que eu não tenho um dispositivo aplicável vinculado, já pesquisei e fiz de tudo que foi possível,...