Can u put the money back on my account

Discus and support Can u put the money back on my account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a 25 dollar gift card and redeem it but the money not on my account i have waited a whole day 92a02884-a6f9-4c03-bcfe-6fbb5a6f2834 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by QuavionJohnson, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Can u put the money back on my account

I bought a 25 dollar gift card and redeem it but the money not on my account i have waited a whole day

:)

QuavionJohnson, Aug 4, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there QuavionJohnson,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums, Have you already checked your
    Order history
    to make sure that the code was redeemed to the correct account? If you do see that you have redeemed it on the correct account I would advise that you
    Contact Xbox Support for further assistance.

I hope this helps.
  3. ahmedbahakeem Win User

cancellation of free trail of Xbox game pass

please, can I get my money back? please
  4. Smok vape lord Win User

Unexpected Perma-Banned Account

My microsoft account [Mod Removed - Personal Information] got permanentlybanned for no reason and can I get it back or at least my money I've spent over a 1000 on that account and know u ban me wots the point
  5. Samuelkru Win User

account

This is very frustrating is there a way u could get my account back because I’m gonna lose a lot of money
  6. fl9e Win User

Is there a way to get my banned account back?

This isn’t fair then. All I wanted was my account back and they can’t even get me an appeal there has to be a way u can contact them to let me do an appeal. Cause if u can’t contact them that doesn’t make sense why are they aloud to banned people without really checking if the person said that. All I’m saying is I want my account back cause if not I want my money back.
Thema:

1. Can u put the money back on my account - Similar Threads - put money account

2. I have put money onto my sons account through Microsoft for the Xbox so he can buy VBucks...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have put money onto my sons account through Microsoft for the Xbox so he can buy VBucks...: My son bought a Vbucks card from a games store and we can't load it through Epic as it takes us round in circles and the Account names don't match up, the account emails do but thats all. The name...
  3. Support? Not with Microsoft… Just trying to put some money on the kids account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Support? Not with Microsoft… Just trying to put some money on the kids account: [img] [img] Waiting for 3 days didn’t help… 0a1f740b-ebf8-4863-b35a-5b93e7ddcc15
  4. When put the code in it removed all the money in my account replaced only money that was on...

in XBoX on Windows
    When put the code in it removed all the money in my account replaced only money that was on...: When put the code in it removed all the money in my account replaced only money that was on the gift card? aa2491ad-3861-49d7-bfd5-e6d9d66ab7cb
  5. I put money on my daughters microsoft account to buy Robux but it isn't showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I put money on my daughters microsoft account to buy Robux but it isn't showing up: Hi all I have put spending money onto my daughters Roblox account to buy Robux but the money isn't showing up. I paid via paypal and the orders have gone through but her account balance is still...
  6. I put money on the wrong xbox account and want to transfer it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I put money on the wrong xbox account and want to transfer it: I have an account on my family for my son before he was adopted. It hasn't been used in years, but I accidentally put money on it instead of his current account. How can I transfer it over to the...
  7. I accidentally put money on a different account i did not know i was signed in on and now i...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I accidentally put money on a different account i did not know i was signed in on and now i...: My little cousin was on my xbox and i didn't see i was signed in on his account so i put the 65$ in credit on that account and now i can't purchase xbox live. Please help...
  8. Got money put on microsoft account but won't show up on Xbox

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Got money put on microsoft account but won't show up on Xbox: Anyone know why my money balance won't update when I try to buy something on xbox store? a5a646c6-af41-43be-a8bf-76aef58ad301
  9. Just trying to put money on my sons X-Box account!! Microsoft store support will not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just trying to put money on my sons X-Box account!! Microsoft store support will not...: I am baffled after experiencing an error while attempting to add money to my sons X Box account for Fortnite v bucks. I have had multiple conversations with Microsoft Store support and they will...
  10. This account has money on it, and i wanna put it on my new account

in XBoX Accessibility
    This account has money on it, and i wanna put it on my new account: hey, my old account (this account) has money on it. and i wanna put or gift it to my new account. how do i do that 1641c84f-d8cd-436e-b269-20fdd3176a34