Can u plz un suspended me for my stupidity

Discus and support Can u plz un suspended me for my stupidity in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was just chilling on my Xbox and I get a suspended for 60 days for a gamerpic of a knight,I did nothing,I'm sorry if it offended anyone,I would've... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Demonking Uzamaki, Dec 17, 2023.

1. Can u plz un suspended me for my stupidity

I was just chilling on my Xbox and I get a suspended for 60 days for a gamerpic of a knight,I did nothing,I'm sorry if it offended anyone,I would've change it if I knew u can get suspended for uploading gamerpic, I'm sorry, can just plz,reduce my days or un suspended my account, I didn't know. I'm sorry, can u plz accept my apologies and forgive me for my stupidity,I'm sorry.ill never do it again,I can promise u that, just plz, un suspended my account, I'm sorry

:)

Demonking Uzamaki, Dec 17, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

3. Lucas hand Win User

Suspension For Microsoft Rewards

Umm im suspended plz un suspend
  4. GoldFireAura Win User

Controller Vibration x.x

can u make it plz dont now how i can post there iam logged in an cant post my english is bad sry about it can u plz post this idea for me dude?^^
  5. KindGryphon Win User

Help im banned 4 calling someone a [mod removed-inappropriate] i said that because he. Was being very rude

No fair plz un bann me
    It doesn't matter how a situation starts. If you say or respond with something that breaks the code of conduct you can be suspended.

In the future dont respond. Just report them and block them and then they would be the only ones with the suspension and not you.
  6. xXhunterITAXx Win User

Looking For Last Stand Partner.

dudes i need help , if u can join me plz , a *** hack my xbox !!!!!!!!!!!
Thema:

1. Can u plz un suspended me for my stupidity - Similar Threads - plz suspended stupidity

2. Will skylanders come back plz come back I will do anything to get it back and do toys to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Will skylanders come back plz come back I will do anything to get it back and do toys to...: Plz and thank you for listening to my spiel 9406651a-56ee-4834-a1b2-d9432d7b6bdc
  3. Help plz

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help plz: How do I fix Xbox live core service even tho I did all the methods 493de862-b11b-4c95-92ef-e63e214fe025
  4. Parental controls plz help me...

in XboX Insiders
    Parental controls plz help me...: Parental controls plz help Hi xbox parental controls is screwing me over so out of spite my dad put it on so I have to create a new account now but don't want to I love my current account does...
  5. Game idea!!! Plz make the movie wrong turn into a game!

in XboX Insiders
    Game idea!!! Plz make the movie wrong turn into a game!: Okay so I know we already have games like dead by daylight and Texas chainsaw massacre, and those games are really fun and loved playing them specially Texas chainsaw massacre when that game...
  6. I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES

in XBoX on Windows
    I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES: I am banned for making a group post about my channel there was nothing offensive just my channel for xbox and twitch i tried to play with my brother but i couldent friend him also im banned from...
  7. Can you plz add plankton’s robotic revenge to Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you plz add plankton’s robotic revenge to Xbox one: PlzzzzzZ add it it was such a good game 63cd62a9-dda4-4d79-a3e4-11701611b3b3
  8. Controller Issue, plz help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Issue, plz help: My left stick on my Series 2 Elite controller is hard to push up. Like it gets stuck and I have to really push it up to where it finally gets all the way up. The right stick is fine and I can go...
  9. Can I get some help plz?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get some help plz?: I have not refunded any games since october 2023. it is now january 2024. I cannot refund any games or anything. Also i have unknown refund order numbers (refund requests 7033839465, 7033838732,...
  10. I was suspended from cumunication for a day for no reason and I wanted to know if I can plz...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was suspended from cumunication for a day for no reason and I wanted to know if I can plz...: I was randomly suspended from cumunication out of no where even though I didn't even do or say anything and I wanted to know if I can plz get my suspended canceled because I didn't do anything...