Can u please unban me xbox I didn't mean to

Discus and support Can u please unban me xbox I didn't mean to in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm sorry Unban so sorry): 388c16d2-3b80-4f9c-92de-72fafa03397c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ghost �, Oct 31, 2023.

1. Ghost �
    Ghost � Guest

I'm sorry Unban so sorry):

:)

Ghost �, Oct 31, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

Just a gentle reminder that for enforcement actions there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team. I’m so sorry but the reason and all details are only available on your end.

I understand this situation is frustrating for you, however, I would like to let you know that no one in the community forums or someone from Microsoft support is capable of assisting with enforcement actions.

However, if your suspension is eligible for an appeal process, you can file a case review. Here's how:

Sign in and visit the Enforcement page. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/enforcement-history

If you’re an organizer of an Xbox family group, you can choose the Gamertag of the account that you’re reviewing under Showing enforcements. Under Previous or Current you will find “Completed suspensions” and “Active suspensions” for your account or the account that you’ve selected.

Choose an enforcement action to review more info about the cause and effect of the enforcement in the pop-up window.

If the enforcement action qualifies for case review, you can select Submit an appeal to receive more info from Xbox Safety.
    After you’ve completed the form, select Submit.

Note: Xbox won’t tolerate abusive behavior. When you submit an appeal or reply to an agent’s request for additional info, don’t abuse or threaten Microsoft employees or post profane, bigoted, or otherwise provocative content. Case review inquiries are subject to the guidelines that are outlined within the Community Standards for Xbox. Disregarding these rules may result in the closure of your case review. Especially egregious violations may result in additional Xbox enforcement action.

You may also check this link for reference:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/how-to-submit-a-case-review

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

Just a gentle reminder that for enforcement actions there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team. I’m so sorry but the reason and all details are only available on your end.

I understand this situation is frustrating for you, however, I would like to let you know that no one in the community forums or someone from Microsoft support is capable of assisting with enforcement actions.

However, if your suspension is eligible for an appeal process, you can file a case review. Here's how:

Sign in and visit the Enforcement page. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/enforcement-history

If you’re an organizer of an Xbox family group, you can choose the Gamertag of the account that you’re reviewing under Showing enforcements. Under Previous or Current you will find “Completed suspensions” and “Active suspensions” for your account or the account that you’ve selected.

Choose an enforcement action to review more info about the cause and effect of the enforcement in the pop-up window.

If the enforcement action qualifies for case review, you can select Submit an appeal to receive more info from Xbox Safety.
    After you’ve completed the form, select Submit.

Note: Xbox won’t tolerate abusive behavior. When you submit an appeal or reply to an agent’s request for additional info, don’t abuse or threaten Microsoft employees or post profane, bigoted, or otherwise provocative content. Case review inquiries are subject to the guidelines that are outlined within the Community Standards for Xbox. Disregarding these rules may result in the closure of your case review. Especially egregious violations may result in additional Xbox enforcement action.

You may also check this link for reference:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/how-to-submit-a-case-review

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  4. NE0N King Win User

My xbox live account got recently banned forever :(

can u unban me please i didnt do anything i cant even play live i have bad internet:( can u please unban me please
  5. Smwutches Win User

Can u unban me please

6. JmackMack Win User

Can u unban me please

Hello can u unban me from party chat
Thema:

1. Can u please unban me xbox I didn't mean to - Similar Threads - please unban didn't

2. Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...: I will spawn count on GTA5 and harassed thing received a band. I want to get the band took off my account, please b98640e6-dad2-499d-9a2d-cf13b1b135cb
  3. Can u unbanned IconicxLaser please and he did nothing at all on Xbox please and thank u and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can u unbanned IconicxLaser please and he did nothing at all on Xbox please and thank u and...: Can u unbanned IconicxLaser please he did nothing at all 7a458bf6-d819-4e5d-a7ad-613ab0f4cf91
  4. Can i please get unbanned on my console and account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i please get unbanned on my console and account?: I have a console ban on and you guys denied my appeal, someone got mad tht i wouldnt apologize that i was talking to my game saying "it was **** stupid". So he wanted an apology and i didnt give...
  5. Please Unban My Account Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please Unban My Account Xbox: I was banned indefinitely, however, I was on a trip and not on the account at the time of the offence and my appeal was denied, can xbox unban my account? I have been with xbox for nearly 7...
  6. Can I get my account unbanned please

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I get my account unbanned please: Can I get my account unbanned please 717d3270-ff27-464f-b2a4-6ea5003aa29a
  7. Can I please get unbanned I got a perm suspension for something I don’t do

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I please get unbanned I got a perm suspension for something I don’t do: My Xbox account has been permanently suspended for no reason and in result I can’t access Xbox live or anything affiliated with it can you please lift the suspension on the account I was on...
  8. soo i got banned and i wasn’t even home but i wanna know when can i get unbanned and please...

in XBoX on Windows
    soo i got banned and i wasn’t even home but i wanna know when can i get unbanned and please...: so i got banned and i wasn’t even home and it says 15 days like i’m trying hit level 40 in 2k and i’m level 38 rn so please unbanned me 12e6c024-1b11-409f-b44f-2e0bafc5ec3e
  9. Why did I get communication banned I just got unbanned today please can you unban me I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I get communication banned I just got unbanned today please can you unban me I...: Why did I get communication banned again I just got in banned today please can you unban me I won’t do it again 808d62a3-49be-4ed1-a11a-22659a18cd4d
  10. Can you please unbanned me it was not me my friend that got on my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you please unbanned me it was not me my friend that got on my account: Can I please be unbanned because my friend went on my account from his xbox and text to a new friend I got and said lots of bad words and because of that I got banned not him so I can you please...