Can two people play the same Xbox account at the same time

Discus and support Can two people play the same Xbox account at the same time in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was just curiuos if two people can play the same xbox at the same time. Like if one uses the console while the other uses the PC version of the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dammitdiaz, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Dammitdiaz
    Dammitdiaz Guest

I was just curiuos if two people can play the same xbox at the same time. Like if one uses the console while the other uses the PC version of the account?

i dont think they can play the same game but if they play different games would it be ok?

:)

Dammitdiaz, Jan 8, 2021
  2. nathanduke2 Win User

Two xboxes same account can’t play at same time?

Maybe same account isn’t the right way to put it. My daughter has different Xbox account but is under my live account as a family member. It keeps saying one game at a time but some people are saying it works fine for them?
  3. Smwutches Win User

It is true. You can't sign in and play using the same account on 2 different consoles at the same time. You would have to create a separate account.
  4. nathanduke2 Win User

That’s outrageous. How do I create a separate account for a pre existing account ie my daughters account . Do I have to start from scratch for her?
  5. Farscape247 Win User

if she has her own account that she signs in with i.e different email then thats ok, make her xbox your home xbox and she can then use any games you own and gamepass games and gold.

as she is under your family and has her own account then she can sign in with her own email and password.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

create a child account, make her xbox your home xbox and any games you own and gold she can use too.
Thema:

1. Can two people play the same Xbox account at the same time - Similar Threads - play same account

2. How can I play the same game with a sibling who has the game on their own account?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I play the same game with a sibling who has the game on their own account?: I had an Xbox One since 2015 and I recently got an Xbox Series S for my dorm room, and I've been playing on my account from both consoles. Recently, my sister started her own Microsoft (Xbox)...
  3. How can I have two Xbox’s playing at the same time with the same accounts on both.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I have two Xbox’s playing at the same time with the same accounts on both.: I recently upgraded from my Xbox one S to a Xbox series X and put my Xbox one into my lounge room for my dad to play on. I have kept my original account from the Xbox one onto my new Xbox. But...
  4. I can't play Minecraft using the same Microsoft account I have always played Minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't play Minecraft using the same Microsoft account I have always played Minecraft...: I have confirmed that the account I am currently signed into has over 1800 Gamerscore for "Minecraft for Windows." I was aware that there was some account migration thing going on, but since I had...
  5. Why can't I play ultimate games on cloud gaming when I own them on the same account on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play ultimate games on cloud gaming when I own them on the same account on...: I have the subscription for ultimate gamepass and I am trying to play my games on xbox cloud gaming it won't let me play because I need to "join with a code" or "add subscription" that i already...
  6. Can Two Different Xbox Accounts Remote Play to the Same Xbox for Co-Op Games?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can Two Different Xbox Accounts Remote Play to the Same Xbox for Co-Op Games?: My brother and I are going on vacation soon but we can't bring our Xbox. We still want to play our Co-Op games (mainly LEGO games are the co-op ones we have), and we know remote play is a thing....
  7. Playing a game on two computers but on the same account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing a game on two computers but on the same account: Hey, I just wanted to know if you are able to play two games on two devices but on the same account at the same time. I have two computers (laptops) and would like to have my friend use one of...
  8. Can you play on two Xbox’s at the same time with one account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play on two Xbox’s at the same time with one account?: Hi, my son has a Xbox Series X at our home and just got a Xbox Series S at his mums house, I have logged in with his details on the Series S so he can access his games etc, does this mean you can...
  9. Can i play Minecraft on phone with the same account that is logged on xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i play Minecraft on phone with the same account that is logged on xbox?: I jus bought Minecraft on phone and i want to know how i van logo it on my xbox Microsoft account b4cd1067-792d-4ce3-b83c-bc778fc4430a
  10. Trying to play on 2 Xbox's at the same time (2 different accounts, 2 different games)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to play on 2 Xbox's at the same time (2 different accounts, 2 different games): Hi, I have 2 Xbox's, the series X in the family room and an Xbox One in the game room. Recently My son and wife have been playing Minecraft on the series X, on my account. So I moved to the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How can 2 people play on the same xbox accoynt