Can TitanFall 1 be played on Xbox 360?

Discus and support Can TitanFall 1 be played on Xbox 360? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don’t have game pass/xbox live and have heard the server was hacked, so the game might be useless? Any help please?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bradley Britt, Jan 4, 2024.

1. Can TitanFall 1 be played on Xbox 360?

I don’t have game pass/xbox live and have heard the server was hacked, so the game might be useless? Any help please?

:)

Bradley Britt, Jan 4, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Bradley, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I think the servers are still up but you need a subscription to play online multiplayer.

For more information on the Game Pass Core subscription: https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-pass/core
  3. L34DP0lS0N Win User

New Friends ? :)

Hi add me, all around gamer , Xbox 360, Xbox 1, PS3, PS4, WiiU, Wii. Looking for fiends as well to play Titanfall on Xbox One
  4. N7 Gh0stz Win User

New Xbox One, Sad owner....

so because u cant play titanfall on xbox one with ur 360 mates ur going to sell ur xbox one. first of why would u even buy a xbox one to play titanfall with them when u could just play it on ur 360? no where as anyone said u can cross play games
  5. noeqplease Win User

Bought two copies of Titanfall today for XBox360 so my son and I can play each other

OK,

Now, can we play Titanfall by connecting both XBox 360s directly?

We will find out...
  6. smileskybird Win User

Anyone Else Gone Back to The 360?

I play my 360 way more. Have 7 Xbox 1 games. The reason why is because I love the UI on 360 more, the games, party system and sending voice messages to others on 360. And because Minecraft hasn't released for Xbox 1 yet. When more peps and games esp Halo
    Final Fantasy XV and Titanfall come out, and when they improve the UI on Xbox 1, I will play it more. Only about 10 of my friends have an Xbox 1 and most of them always switch back to the 360.
Thema:

1. Can TitanFall 1 be played on Xbox 360? - Similar Threads - TitanFall played 360

2. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876
  3. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  4. I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...: I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the keyboard works well but the mouse doesn't, I tested with different mice and it didn't work...
  5. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  6. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  7. Titanfall 2 won't start on my laptop after downloading and redownloading it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall 2 won't start on my laptop after downloading and redownloading it: Hello. I've tried recently to install and play Titanfall 2 on my PC via the Xbox/EA apps. When I try to play it, however, it says the MSVCP120.dll is missing. Currently on an Asus TUF F15 Gaming...
  8. I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account...: I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account was linked to a random EA account that was not mine. I can't unlink the accounts so what do I do?...
  9. LG QNED TV flickers when Halo Wars 2 or Titanfall 2 is on

in XBoX on Consoles
    LG QNED TV flickers when Halo Wars 2 or Titanfall 2 is on: Hi all I have an Xbox Series X and when I load certain games the TV will flicker or go to no signal. My TV is an LG QNED MiniLED 65" 4K Smart TV. The TV is configured to game mode on the HDMI...
  10. To those of you that paid for Titanfal!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    To those of you that paid for Titanfal!!: You got burned lmao........you couldn't just wait another day or two? Now it's free for everyone with a xbox1 in the demo section... If I recall right , they said there would be enough beta codes...