Can this game be reset? I topped out at Level 999!

Discus and support Can this game be reset? I topped out at Level 999! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I just reached Level 999 & 93,518 stars. WORLD RECORD! I do not think it goes any higher as i kept playing & accumulating stars but it stays at... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dave Price1, Oct 25, 2023.

1. Dave Price1
    Dave Price1 Guest

Hi,

I just reached Level 999 & 93,518 stars. WORLD RECORD!

I do not think it goes any higher as i kept playing & accumulating stars but it stays at Level 999. I wonder if there is a way to reset or do i keep playing just to accumulate stars? This had been a lot of fun & it took me 14 months to get from Level 1 to Level 999. It is great exercise for the brain to keep it sharp.

Dave

:)

Dave Price1, Oct 25, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Dave! I'm more than happy to help you!

If I may ask, may I know which game are we referring to here?

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I appreciate the response!

Based on the information I've gathered, you may reset the application by following the steps below:

Under search bar, type Apps & features and press Enter.
    Select the apps, click on Advance settings, and select Reset.

Note: Resetting the application means that you'll lose all saved information.

You may also check this link for reference:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...re-a-way/326def93-3815-4c92-aa0f-1e436db198a9

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  4. EZT MAKO 6669 Win User

bonus when u reach next xp level.

The original top level when the game came out was 150. They extended it to 999 due to so many players reaching that level quicker than expected, but did not extend the bonuses
  5. Dave Price1 Win User

What is the highest Level achieved in Wordament?

I do not think it goes any higher as i kept playing & accumulating stars but it stays at Level 999. I wonder if there is a way to reset or do i keep playing just to accumulate stars? This had been a lot of fun & it took me 14 months to get from Level 1 to Level 999. It is great exercise for the brain to keep it sharp.

Dave
  6. Dave Price1 Win User

Wordament Highest Level Achieved?

Hi,

Dave
Thema:

1. Can this game be reset? I topped out at Level 999! - Similar Threads - game reset topped

2. Explorer.exe seem reset itself while playing game after having freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Explorer.exe seem reset itself while playing game after having freezing: It's a little confusing how I explain it, but I'll explain what I can, so this is how every time I play games that are considered heavy, such as COD Modern Warfare 2019, Ghost of Tsushima, and...
  3. Do I keep my subscriptions if I do "Reset and keep my games & apps"?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I keep my subscriptions if I do "Reset and keep my games & apps"?: My Xbox has been saying I don't have enough storage space for saved data for Cyberpunk, so I went onto the forums and found that someone asked a question and got an answer for it,...
  4. If i factory reset will the Xbox keep the built in game i have ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i factory reset will the Xbox keep the built in game i have ?: Hello I wanted to know if i factory reset my Xbox will it keep my built in game i have . In this case it is Forza Horizon 5 . Even if i create a new account on it Naglis...
  5. Does resetting your password log you out of both all devices and cloud gaming?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does resetting your password log you out of both all devices and cloud gaming?: Hi, so recently me and a couple of my friends just played Xbox on cloud gaming on Chromebooks and I was wondering, I just recently reset my password. Will this log me out of both All of my devices...
  6. How to Reset an Xbox One S without getting rid of games

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to Reset an Xbox One S without getting rid of games: I tried to open the troubleshooting menu, but it is just stuck on the “Preparing Console” screen and it has been for 10 minutes, how can I speed it up so I can reset my Xbox?...
  7. I've done a full factory reset and want to play my games offline however I can't set my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've done a full factory reset and want to play my games offline however I can't set my...: I've been having connection issues so I did a full factory reset. It's not allowing me to play my games offline. I haven't even used the 'home' Xbox feature as far as I know and yet it won't allow...
  8. If I factory reset or I still have my accounts to re log into and my game progress on those...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I factory reset or I still have my accounts to re log into and my game progress on those...: My Xbox is trouble shooting or something like that and ive tried everything I could and I've had my Xbox for 8years. I'm scared if I partially factory reset my Xbox can I still log into my account...
  9. Gaming Lagging after System Reset

in XBoX on Windows
    Gaming Lagging after System Reset: I recently factory reset my computer and windows. Prior to this reset I was able to run games at 120+ fps with almost no issues other than the occasional blue screen. Now however, my games run...
  10. Xbox game bar background permissions is off and only way to fix it is by reseting Xbox game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar background permissions is off and only way to fix it is by reseting Xbox game...: When ever I turn my pc on to play with my friends I have to go into settings reset Xbox game bar and select my preferred audio settings but when I turn my pc off the fix goes away and I have to do...