Can the xbox series X/S and elite series polling rate be unlocked via software update? Can...

Discus and support Can the xbox series X/S and elite series polling rate be unlocked via software update? Can... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This thread is about the lock on xbox controller polling rate. I have tested and noticed that the lowest latencies I get on a xbox controller is 3-4ms... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Elite Slaller, Oct 23, 2023.

1. Can the xbox series X/S and elite series polling rate be unlocked via software update? Can...

This thread is about the lock on xbox controller polling rate. I have tested and noticed that the lowest latencies I get on a xbox controller is 3-4ms vs 0.80-1ms from PS5 controllers and PC. On a world were cross-platform gaming is being pushed it's a bit frustrating when you get outmatched by another player and the reason why that happened was because of their latencies, you definitely can spot the difference between the players on a different platform. Petition to remove the limiter or lock on the xbox controllers polling rate, make it possible for us! Thanks!

:)

Elite Slaller, Oct 23, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

Can the xbox series X/S and elite series polling rate be unlocked via software update? Can you guys make it possible?

Hello Elite S, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji!

Yes, it is possible to unlock the sound speed of Xbox Series X/S and Elite Series controllers through a software update. The update brings dynamic latency input to these older controllers, meaning it will send input data when it detects it in as little as 2ms when used with an Xbox Series console, rather than polling and transmitting at a fixed interval. 8ms

However, the ability to modify Software or Hardware is not within my capabilities.
  3. Lucky Noble Win User

Can the xbox series X/S and elite series polling rate be unlocked via software update? Can you guys make it possible?

What about for pc? will this apply for a computer also and will Microsoft ever get rid of polling rate lock?
  4. The Kleaner Win User

Xbox Game Disc-to-Digital Availability

This is an incorrect assumption. You can insert an xbox one disc and download updates that may improve visuals and frame rates on Xbox Series X/S but in order to play you still need the disc unless you own the digital version of it.

Xbox Series X will utilize the Xbox One X version of enhancements while Xbox series S will use the Xbox One S enhancements.

You will not get a free game by borrowing or renting a physical version of a game and installing it on Xbox Series X/S.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

New xbox S video performance.

Yes it will run at 30 fps on the Series X as well.

The Series X has a number of other advantages over the Series S, not just a higher resolution. The Series X has 6GB more RAM than the Series S and more capable graphics hardware. The Series X can run Xbox One games that were enhanced for the Xbox One X and
    run them smoother.

Only Xbox 360 and original Xbox games that were enhanced For One X get enhanced on the Series S, but unlike that machine, they max out at 1440P. Xbox One games run as they did on the original hardware, but with their own enhancements I mentioned in my previous
    reply such as smoother frame rates, unlocked resolutions and such.

For the time being, Series X and S are on par with each other frame rate wise, but only time will tell for future titles.

I'm a PC gamer (i7 and RTX 2080) as well as a console gamer. I have a Series S because I couldn't get a Series X. When the X becomes available I'll replace it.

I've not connected my Series S to my TV, it's running off my Monitor. 1080P at 120Hz is great so far.

The great thing with these consoles is their content now follows you. when I get my Series X, only old games will work and work better.
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

Why can I not install game pass games on the USB external hard drive?

Series S/X games cannot be played from a hard drive connected via USB. Series S/X games can only be played from the internal drive or the official expansion cards that attach directly in the back of the console. Again, no USB connected drives can play Series S/X games.
Thema:

Can the xbox series X/S and elite series polling rate be unlocked via software update? Can...

1. Can the xbox series X/S and elite series polling rate be unlocked via software update? Can... - Similar Threads - series elite series

2. Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity

in XboX Insiders
    Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity: For some reason my elite series 2 controller randomly has its inputs become sensitive. For example if I try to move over 1 app it moves over 2 or 3 if does this with the sticks and d pad. Parts of...
  3. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  4. I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...: I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso Because I spilled water on it and I forgot to put the service request number on the outside of the box, it’s a little pinkish box and ups says it...
  5. Unresponsive right bumper on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unresponsive right bumper on elite series 2 controller: I bought an elite series 2 controller 6 months ago,and from 2 months ago I've encountered an issue where my right bumper does not register inputs unless I press it really hard,blowing air into the...
  6. The rattling sound from my new Elite Series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    The rattling sound from my new Elite Series 2 controller: Hello, A few days ago, I purchased a new Elite Series 2 controller. While I haven't noticed any issues with other games, I hear an irritating rattling sound from the right trigger when I try it...
  7. Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue: Hello everyone, I have an issue about warranty replacement. I sent my controller for repair / service on 26.04.24 but due to stock issues Microsoft send new one from Germany to Turkey to my...
  8. Rattling sound in elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Rattling sound in elite series 2 controller: So my warranty is over on my controller. By a few months and I seem to have this issue with multiple elite controllers. That just over time something on the inside seems to start rattling. The...
  9. Xbox Elite Controller series 2 right thumbstick drift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller series 2 right thumbstick drift?: I’ve had this elite controller for about a year and randomly the joysticks started messing up. I checked on the accessories app and the right thumbstick appears to stay in this position no matter...
  10. Why are my elite series 2 paddles not responding when the button?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my elite series 2 paddles not responding when the button?: when the button is pressed, everything is lined up right and making the noise when it's clicked but not actually having any results when pressed. 2a6f500c-a0a2-459a-afa2-df081a16afb6