Can the promotion of Doritos Xbox help me?

Discus and support Can the promotion of Doritos Xbox help me? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I put the Doritos Code to get the final pass game that works and when I had to register To log in. After the code firm did not feel email. Can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Manzony433, Nov 5, 2023.

1. Manzony433
    Manzony433 Guest

When I put the Doritos Code to get the final pass game that works and when I had to register

To log in. After the code firm did not feel email. Can you tell me why and what do I have to do?
    Can the promotion of Doritos Xbox help me? [​IMG]

:)

Manzony433, Nov 5, 2023
  2. Manzony433 Win User

3. David Wirsching Win User

Hello Manzony433, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I do understand the urgency of you wanting to find other ways for this issue of yours in regards with your Promo subscription. We are very glad to help you out to find some of the best possible options and troubleshooting's that we can provide for you.

Firstly, I would like to confirm if you have checked your spam or junk folder in your email to see if the code has been sent there. Sometimes, emails from unknown senders can end up in these folders.

If you have checked your spam or junk folder and still cannot find the code, I would suggest if the email address you used to sign in checking is correct. If the email address is incorrect, the code will not be sent to the correct email address.

If the email address is correct, I would recommend checking if the code has been redeemed already. You can check this by going to the Microsoft account website and signing in with the email address you used to redeem the code. Once you're signed in, go to the "Services & subscriptions" tab and check if the Game Pass Ultimate subscription is listed there. If it is, then the code has been redeemed successfully.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best regards.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

How can I claim my free month of game pass ultimate?

you'll have to contact Doritos customer service for help with their promotion
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

When are there new Xbox updated for the doritodewrockstar promotion you’re having? Day and time/ time zone?

You would have to ask Doritos, since it's their promotion
  6. Cliff A. Win User

Doritos/Xbox promotion

Hi SampleRT

We have not heard anything from you in the last 72 hours. Please do not hesitate to create a new thread if you have new concerns. We hope that the issue you reported to us has been resolved. We personally understand that finding time to work on this matter can be little difficult to manage. Thus, we would like to let you know how much we appreciate your patience and most importantly the time you've dedicated to getting a resolution for this issue of yours.

Please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking on this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

1. Can the promotion of Doritos Xbox help me? - Similar Threads - promotion Doritos help

2. New mtn dew xbox promotion only requires 350 caps for a series x

in XboX Insiders
    New mtn dew xbox promotion only requires 350 caps for a series x: So apparently there's another mtn dew promo going on where it only takes 350 cap codes to get a series x. I won last year's custom series x and probably average 3 a day and have several coworkers...
  3. I want to promote xbox but i dont know how so what can i do to promote xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to promote xbox but i dont know how so what can i do to promote xbox?: I seen creators that have nothing to do with Xbox get free stuff and i want to promote Xbox and showcase Xbox hardware/other things but i dont know how to do that. can someone help me....
  4. Mountain Dew Gaming Promotion

in XBoX on Windows
    Mountain Dew Gaming Promotion: I bought 2 bottles of the mountain dew code red with the halo/doom promotion but neither had a code in the cap. Does that product only advertise or should it have been there?...
  5. I redeemed a MTNDEW code for the new Xbox promotion and I have not received the free game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a MTNDEW code for the new Xbox promotion and I have not received the free game...: I redeemed the code yesterday and I got the points for the website, but I haven't gotten the free game pass. What do I do. 8a09deba-3842-4db6-961d-edbc5900897f
  6. Why can't I scan my Doritos x Xbox QR code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I scan my Doritos x Xbox QR code?: My Doritos x Xbox game pass promotion just says the proxy failed to connect to the web server. I have tried all I can but nothing seems to work. b18d530e-b0c8-49d7-a2e4-1ad17af0fc5b
  7. Mountain Dew Rockstar Doritos promotion website won’t work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mountain Dew Rockstar Doritos promotion website won’t work: I’ve gone to the website on different devices to log in but they don’t work. I’ve tried to enter the month in the date of birth section for registration but any time I type in it it won’t work. Is...
  8. When are there new Xbox updated for the doritodewrockstar promotion you’re having? Day and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When are there new Xbox updated for the doritodewrockstar promotion you’re having? Day and...: I would like to know when to expect to see them update because it appears they’re going by faster than I can buy all the items I need to get the points 0d4a272f-97ee-47e7-a191-51b78fe2b84d
  9. Why can't I promote my account to adult

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I promote my account to adult: I'm 18 (uk) and my birthday on my account has been 28th September 2004 since creation of the account however it won't let me promote my account or on the "parent" account on my xbox, why is this...
  10. When are you supposed to get promoted from Omega?

in XboX Insiders
    When are you supposed to get promoted from Omega?: I've been in the insider program for exactly 3 years and 7 months and was seeing everyone using this new dashboard experience within the Alpha tier and was wondering how promotion within the...