Can the classic game Return Fire be added to Games Pass?

Discus and support Can the classic game Return Fire be added to Games Pass? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys Love the Xbox Series X, just a question will the classic game Return Fire be added to Xbox games pass? Loved playing this on 3dO many moons... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RVinto81, Sep 30, 2023.

1. RVinto81
    RVinto81 Guest

Hi guys

Love the Xbox Series X, just a question will the classic game Return Fire be added to Xbox games pass?

Loved playing this on 3dO many moons ago was great fun! Would be awesome to have it on Games Pass!

Split screen Return Fire was a great game to play with friends back in day & would be quality on Xbox Series X!

Hope the powers that be make it happen!

Robert

:)

RVinto81, Sep 30, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi! My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

This would be determined by the game's publisher. I believe Atari has the publishing rights for this title: https://atari.com/pages/contact

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Other Sport games for the Game Pass

I agree. Some of the classics should be added or at least have a retro section in Game Pass.
  4. Rick Rorschach Win User

xbox

you can also check out the xbox game pass

a lot of classics in there!
  5. Corrupt Johnny Win User

JRPG’s on Xbox One

Wargroove is now being added to Game Pass May 2nd! add it to the list! Giving me those advance wars, fire emblem vibes ✌��
  6. virgilioluigi Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Hi Virgil,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have issue with a subscription. What advantages are you not getting? We will need more information so we can assist youto the best of our ability.

Thanks,

Brad
    Minha Game Pass é a Ultimate e eu estou com as vantagens do Game Pass Classic Pc, queria ter minhas vantagens da Game Pass Ultimate. Queria a Vantagem de Três meses de Nitro e so tenho a do Overcookedl 2 que veio com a Game Pass Classic Pc.

[Mod Translation - My Game Pass is the Ultimate and I have the advantages of The Game Pass Classic Pc, Wanted to have my advantages of The Ultimate Game Pass. I wanted the Nitro Three Month Advantage and I only have the Overcooked 2 that came with
    the Game Pass Classic Pc.]
Thema:

1. Can the classic game Return Fire be added to Games Pass? - Similar Threads - classic game Return

2. I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...: I don't know if support for the xbox 360 still continues, but I bought the first Psychonauts game through the official Xbox website and immediately ran to play the game that was added to my...
  3. Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...: (( sorry for my bad english)) I have read that you can play xbox classic games om any 360. But is it true? Because i want to play Need for speed underground 2 ect...
  4. my solitaire classic game he stopped loggin me in just will not upload ive tried repair...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my solitaire classic game he stopped loggin me in just will not upload ive tried repair...: I have had microsoft solitaire premium on my pc for the last two years. Three days ago it just stopped logging me in, Have tried the repair, uninstall and reinstall - just will not log in. No...
  5. Classic Call Of Duty’s on Cloud Gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Classic Call Of Duty’s on Cloud Gaming: Black Ops Black Ops 2 Modern Warfare 2 (OG) With the ability to connect to Xbox servers. I couldn’t care for latency, it’d be a dream to experience that on PC. Especially for someone who used to...
  6. Will Sega make a new 3D Sonic game featuring Classic Sonic only?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Sega make a new 3D Sonic game featuring Classic Sonic only?: I really like Sonic Frontiers, it is a step in the right direction. However, fans of a certain age will remember Classic Sonic more fondly. Do you think that Sega will release a new fully fledged...
  7. [WIN11] Can't play Any 3D Game after KB5014019 on Sandboxie v5.55.22(Classic)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [WIN11] Can't play Any 3D Game after KB5014019 on Sandboxie v5.55.22(Classic): I can play 3D Game on Sandboxie at march/april. (Sandboxie Classic x64 v5.55.10, Win11 march/april updates, Geforce driver 512.15/512.59, CPU Hardware virtualization enabled, VBS was disabled)....
  8. Classic Solitaire Klondike game on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Classic Solitaire Klondike game on PC: On Classic Solitaire Klondike, My cumulative score dropped. I was on level 62 after playing 2 years. Now it started all over. Playing on PC with Windows 10 Thank you....
  9. HALO: COMBAT EVOLVED Classic OG not appearing in the Game Librari on XBOX ONE X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HALO: COMBAT EVOLVED Classic OG not appearing in the Game Librari on XBOX ONE X: Hello XBOX Support Yeasr Back a Buyed DIGTAL From XBOX LIVE HALO: COMBAT EVOLVED On my XBox 360 it Appears in my Download List But on my XBOX ONE X the GAME LIBRARI dosent show me this Game....
  10. why wont my fable 2 classic/game of the year disc wont install the game and dlc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why wont my fable 2 classic/game of the year disc wont install the game and dlc?: I tried to install the classic version of Fable 2 mostly for the DLC but it showed this message instead of just letting it download why does it not work? [img]...