Can the be two assigned as adults in family safety

Discus and support Can the be two assigned as adults in family safety in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; In Family Safety app, can a husband & wife both share organizer role? 29181d13-df6f-42f4-accd-26362a79156e Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Bob Zych, Sep 14, 2023.

1. Bob Zych
    Bob Zych Guest

In Family Safety app, can a husband & wife both share organizer role?

:)

Bob Zych, Sep 14, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Bob! I'm more than happy to help you!

Based on what I know, yes you can definitely have two assigned organizers in a Microsoft family/family settings app.

You can check this link to learn more about the Microsoft family app:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/apps/family-settings-app

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. XBF Meryem R Win User

How do I change permissions for my minecraft ps4 account?

Hello, in order for you to fix this issue you need first to check if you have a child or an adult account. First go to your account information and check if you have an adult date of birth or a minor date of birth. If it is an adult one then you can just go through the steps for adult accounts on this link Manage Xbox online safety and privacy settings | Xbox Support and your issue should be resolved.

If you have a minor account, please try to add it first as a child to a microsoft family, with an adult account set up as the parent; Here is how you can do that Create a child account and add family members on Xbox | Xbox Support. Then follow the instructions on how you can manage restrictions for child accounts on this link Manage Xbox online safety and privacy settings | Xbox Support.
  4. blueamcat Win User

child account

5. XBF Leo G Win User

Two name tags under "Privacy & online safety"

Hello Chipot,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are seeing two gamertags when you look at your online safety and privacy settings, and you would like more information about the other account. Typically, you will see multiple accounts
    on
    your online safety and privacy settings
    if you own an adult account and have other accounts added to your family. You will need to

access the family settings for your account in order to remove the account that is attached to yours. Did you ever add a child account or adult account to your main account's family? Be sure to let us know the results
    Chipot!
  6. loki87 Win User

Plz need help asap. Any answers will help.

You need to have the person who is the head of the family login and elevate your account from a child one to an adult one, assuming you are an adult now. You can find more information here:

support.xbox.com/.../online-safety
Thema:

1. Can the be two assigned as adults in family safety - Similar Threads - assigned adults family

2. Headset not assigning to account

in XboX Insiders
    Headset not assigning to account: I’m trying to setup astro a40s and mixamp and Im trying to assign the headset to my account but every time I click assign it doesn’t do anything it just brings me back to the assign page can...
  3. Headset Pairing and Assignment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Pairing and Assignment: So I just recently bought a refurbished wireless headset, (Razer Kaira Pro), and the day I bought it I paired it to my girlfriends xbox one, and it assigned to her account. I’m now at my own house...
  4. Xbox controllers assigned to profiles issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controllers assigned to profiles issue: My wife and I are trying to play 2 player fortnite. I recently bought her a new Xbox brand Xbox controller and a turtle beach head set. I paired her new controller to our Xbox and created her own...
  5. How to assign controller 2 to player 2 when playing locally?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to assign controller 2 to player 2 when playing locally?: Hello, when I try to play 2 players locally on my Xbox series S, it recognizes the 2 controllers for player 1. I tried to turn off/turn on the controller 2, it still assign it to player 1. How can...
  6. Assign buttons to steering wheels

in XboX Insiders
    Assign buttons to steering wheels: Forza Motorsport is coming out and it will surely not be possible to assign the additional buttons on my fanatec steering wheel since Xbox only allows me the default buttons on the controller....
  7. Stopped Auto assigning

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stopped Auto assigning: Ive had this headset for a year and it has always automatically assigned to my main account on my xbox, yesterday it stopped automatically assigning and it didn't let me hear anyone in party chat...
  8. Assigning Minecraft account to a diffrent Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assigning Minecraft account to a diffrent Microsoft account: Since my Microsoft account was linked to my Minecraft account I lost access to my Minecraft account cause someone deleted my Microsoft account. Now Im not sure what happens but I was wondering if...
  9. There is an XBox profile assigned to my Microsoft Account that is not me! How to Delete???

in XBoX Accessibility
    There is an XBox profile assigned to my Microsoft Account that is not me! How to Delete???: Can someone please tell me why there is an XBox profile assigned to my Microsoft account, and how to delete this? I have never used XBox! No-one else has access to my computer. I tried looking at...
  10. New assign possibilities to Xbox Elite 2 Controller's paddles

in XboX Insiders
    New assign possibilities to Xbox Elite 2 Controller's paddles: I would really like to be able assign the following to the Xbox Elite 2 Controller's paddles: * Button combinations, like LB + X to P1, LB + Y to P3. For example in Snowrunner, the AWD and Diff...