Can the Achievement Leaderboard be turned off so it doesn't show in the Dashboard?

Discus and support Can the Achievement Leaderboard be turned off so it doesn't show in the Dashboard? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Question in the subject. Got a feeling answer is a 'No', but if so, that should be a customizable option. 9ede1331-d32a-4abd-aa3d-d0bf7c2314e5 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vince Lom., Aug 7, 2018.

1. Vince Lom.
    Vince Lom. Guest

Can the Achievement Leaderboard be turned off so it doesn't show in the Dashboard?

Question in the subject. Got a feeling answer is a 'No', but if so, that should be a customizable option.

:)

Vince Lom., Aug 7, 2018
  2. SK3NN3Y
    SK3NN3Y Guest
    Gamerscore Leaderboard Suggestion

Is there any reason the achievements earned from backwards compatible titles don't show up in this space? Your gamerscore goes up, but the achievements from BC games aren't counted in the leaderboard at all. Think it would be nice to have every achievement
    earned count for your score on the leaderboard. Not a huge "problem" I know. Just something I found a bit odd.

SK3NN3Y, Aug 7, 2018
  3. Echtzeit
    Echtzeit Guest
    Why are only Xbox One Achievements included in the Gamerscore Leaderboard?

I'm pretty certain this hasn't always been the case. For clarification, I'm talking about the monthly leaderboard which can be accessed via the guide (on the Xbox One).

As it stands now, neither Xbox 360 nor phone games with Live support add to the total number of the leaderboard. I discovered this by simply calculating the achievements I got up until this day and comparing it to the actual number shown.

Has it been communicated why they changed this? Is this the intended behaviour?

I feel that all achievements should be included and I'm pretty certain it has been like this before the last major update.

BTW: All the games played with achievements, no matter what platform, show up fine underneath the leaderboard and can be inspected.

Echtzeit, Aug 7, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

The Achievement leaderboard is there to encourage a healthy competition among gamers. Just think of it as gamescore bragging rights

M3tal Daz3, Aug 7, 2018
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

The Achievement leaderboard is there to encourage a healthy competition among gamers. Just think of it as gamescore bragging rights
  6. StaringSafe634 Win User

Xbox Privacy setting Automatically resetting

I'm pretty sure I set this account's birth year to 1989.

I'm trying to turn on Web browsing so I can browse the market. it doesn't seem to be showing up on the dashboard when I log on as this profile.

Do I need to earn an achievement to do so or something?
  7. GERMAN GUERRA Win User

Xbox game achievements not tracking this month?

I'm having the same issue. The achievements are not showing in the achievement leaderboard.
  8. Mr UgOtOwN3D Win User

Xbox one Activity feed not working

Last time a recent achievement of mines or friends was posted on the activity feed was back on January 21st ever since then the activity feed doesn't automatically post my recent achievements or my recent friends achievements or challenges neither does the
    xbox one gamerscore leaderboard on the dashboard does not update either. OS version 6.0
  9. Sicfrog Win User

WHERE CAN I SEND THIS CRAP SINCE MICROSOFT REFUSES TO SUPPORT IT ???

He's probably talking about the Sign-in glitch. I get that too if i get signed off.

You go to sign in your profile but the dashboard doesn't load up. it just shows you the concentric circles rotating forever.

but just turn it off then on again and the dashboard will load up.
Thema:

1. Can the Achievement Leaderboard be turned off so it doesn't show in the Dashboard? - Similar Threads - Achievement Leaderboard turned

2. Game achievements / Remastered games

in XboX Insiders
    Game achievements / Remastered games: I think that for old games such as Assassins Creed Black flag where there is achievements that are unavailable to complete any more for example on of them is Elevator to the gallows and a few...
  3. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  4. Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates

in XboX Insiders
    Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates: It would be great if I could go into "Friends and community updates" and see the captures my friends have made in one row separated from the achievements my friends have made in another row. An...
  5. Some of my game achievements are missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Some of my game achievements are missing: So I like to play allots of games for the achievements and when I did it I didn’t say that I unlocked it it been 4 years now I haven’t gotten it yet is there a fixed ???...
  6. Hellblade 2 I have a problem with the achievements

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hellblade 2 I have a problem with the achievements: played Hellblade 2 and finished it. I have a problem with the achievements. I did not obtain the last 3 achievements. What is the reason, knowing that I did everything required of me to obtain...
  7. Xbox SX not getting pop up notification when unlocking achievements

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox SX not getting pop up notification when unlocking achievements: Not sure if it’s a bug or not. The achievement unlocks but doesn’t give a pop up notification. submitted by /u/Timmy2Tap14 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox gamer coin leaderboard and achievements not updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamer coin leaderboard and achievements not updating: As title states. For at least the last few days, the Gamerscore Leaderboard will not update with achievements I have unlocked. They also won't appear on the social section of my public profile. I...
  9. Gamerscore Leaderboard is not updating and Achievements unlocked won't reflect on my public...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamerscore Leaderboard is not updating and Achievements unlocked won't reflect on my public...: I have been dealing with this for a week now, have performed MS basic troubleshooting but the Gamerscore Leaderboard still will not update with achievements I have unlocked. It also won't appear...
  10. Achievements unlocking, but gamerscore and leaderboard score isn't increasing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements unlocking, but gamerscore and leaderboard score isn't increasing.: I'm on xbox one and not sure if this has been happening, but I definitely noticed it today when I unlocked my last achievement on a game. It shows as unlocked on the day I did it, but didn't pop...