Can t play Minecraft Java Edition

Discus and support Can t play Minecraft Java Edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,i buy minecraft windows edition from 2019 and with the update months ago i get java for free,i play on it.Now when i connect on my account ,i don t... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AdrianKS, Nov 25, 2022.

1. AdrianKS
    AdrianKS Guest

Hi,i buy minecraft windows edition from 2019 and with the update months ago i get java for free,i play on it.Now when i connect on my account ,i don t have have minecraft java anymore and says "Not sure why can t play the full game?If you are playing Minecraft for Windows through Family sharing,you may not be able to acces Minecraft Java Edition without buying it on this account" please someone help me

:)

AdrianKS, Nov 25, 2022
  2. Thretcon770 Win User

Paid for Minecraft twice still can only play in demo mode

3. Kinglez Win User

My account was charged for game pass for pc and it says i have it but i cant play Minecraft Java

As previously noted. Microsoft owns Minecraft, however Minecraft Java is not a Microsoft or Xbox game. The PC equivalent is “Minecraft Windows 10 edition” the Java version is a separate game not part of Minecraft bedrock, their-for not cross play with other devices.

Xbox owns W10 edition not Java edition
  4. soxfan014 Win User

Minecraft will not open via launcher, only through microsoft store.

Hello mimim2,

The Minecraft launcher you are referring to is only for the Java edition of Minecraft. The Java edition and Windows 10, are two separate games. In order to launch and play Minecraft from the launcher you are using in the last image, you must buy the Java
    edition from the site, not the Windows 10 version. Minecraft Java Edition | Minecraft. Annoying I know, but when Microsoft acquired Minecraft they released
    their own version of the game on their platform. Hope this helps

-
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft mods

Java Edition you can purchase from

https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/store/minecraft-java-edition/
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Xbox gamertag changed in the minecraft launcher but not in Minecraft

are you playing minecraft java edition or bedrock, as java i think does not use your gamertag. as you mentioned the minecraft launcher.
Thema:

1. Can t play Minecraft Java Edition - Similar Threads - play Minecraft Java

2. Is there a way to play Minecraft Java Edition without registering my device with Microsoft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to play Minecraft Java Edition without registering my device with Microsoft?: Dear all, When I try to boot up Minecraft I get the "CLiP license device ID does not match the device ID in the bound device license"-error. I figure this is because I am not logged into the...
  3. Minecraft Java Edition is not letting me play multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java Edition is not letting me play multiplayer: So I have looked up and tried everything to try and play minecraft online or even just start a multiplayer game. From network connection, enabling all online play in privacy settings on Xbox and...
  4. I purchased Minecraft Java Edition, but I can't play it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I purchased Minecraft Java Edition, but I can't play it.: I bought the java edition in the summer of 2021, and I started playing the game with a Microsoft account. but in Launcher, only Demo version can play. https://www.minecraft.net/en-us says my...
  5. Minecraft Java wont let me play?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java wont let me play?: so ive had this problem multiple times, basically i log on to Minecraft Java and it tells me to buy it when ive owned it for years, i migrated a while ago so that cant be the problem. usually i...
  6. WHY I BOUGHT MINECRAFT JAVA AND BEDROCK EDITION BUNDLE WITH MICROSOFT ACCOUNT CANNOT PLAY...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY I BOUGHT MINECRAFT JAVA AND BEDROCK EDITION BUNDLE WITH MICROSOFT ACCOUNT CANNOT PLAY...: HEY PLEASE HELP ME SOLVING THIS PROBLEM, I HAVE BOUGHT MINECRAFT JAVA AND BEDROCK EDITION BUNDLE WITH MICROSOFT ACCOUNRT IN TOTAL RM116.00. AFTER I OPEN INTO MICROSFT LAUNCHER I DIDNT SEE ANY...
  7. Minecraft Java saying 'Play Demo'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java saying 'Play Demo': So I got the Minecraft Bedrock + Java Bundle about a month or so ago, and at that time I had the gamepass. I ran out a few weeks ago. Today I tried to get on Java, and now the button says 'Play...
  8. I bought minecraft Java edition and says "Play Demo"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought minecraft Java edition and says "Play Demo": Last Sunday, I bought minecraft Java Edition and I already had Bedrock and I went in the purchase tab and sucessfully purchased it with my Dad's Paypal. And I went in to Minecraft Launcher to play...
  9. Can you get microsoft rewards points for playing minecraft java on PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you get microsoft rewards points for playing minecraft java on PC?: Can you get Microsoft rewards points for playing Minecraft java on PC? 8895c647-de9e-466c-8db3-9e06b898f2ad
  10. I can't play Minecraft bedrock/java on my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play Minecraft bedrock/java on my pc: 2 years ago, I bought Minecraft Bedrock on my Nintendo switch. Once I got a laptop, I tried to play java/bedrock edition, but it just says Play Demo even though I already bought the game....