Can`t logg in to groove on xbox one, getting error code 0x80080300. Whats wrong?

Discus and support Can`t logg in to groove on xbox one, getting error code 0x80080300. Whats wrong? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I`m experience an issue when I`m trying to logg in to groove on Xbox one. A Message telling me that something is wrong and I should restart my consol... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pioner-[xboxvenue], Oct 27, 2016.

1. Can`t logg in to groove on xbox one, getting error code 0x80080300. Whats wrong?

I`m experience an issue when I`m trying to logg in to groove on Xbox one. A Message telling me that something is wrong and I should restart my consol to fix it (something I have done ) I have also deleted and reinstalled the groove app.

I am also getting the error code 0x80080300 .

It has been like this for some days now.

Whats wrong?

:)

pioner-[xboxvenue], Oct 27, 2016
  2. MACTHEE
    MACTHEE Guest
    Code 831188fe

Tryed all the steps nothing works can't logg on keep getting this error code 831188Fe

MACTHEE, Oct 27, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Xbox App Error 0x409 0x80080300

Can't sign into the Xbox app on Windows 10, keep getting error 0x409 0x80080300.

josephturkey7, Oct 27, 2016
  4. KEANE88 Win User

service alert

yes, i can´t logg in to xbox live..
  5. tstaBR Win User

I'm getting an error code called (0x409) 0x80080300 i dont know how to fix this.

The methods below didnt work.

The Xbox App still giving the error message: "It's not possible to connect now. Try again later" Error Code: (0x409) 0x80080300
  6. ODCA Win User

Can´t accept the term of use for my account

I get no error code when i log in to xbox Live at the computer

It just don´t accept that I accept the terms of use,

It is an update from oktober 2012, and it says that i need to accept it before I can log in to xbox.com.

No error massage comes up. When I click on i accept i directly comes back to the" log in page"

But when i try to logg in at Games for Windows Marketplace this errorcode comes up: 8015403A
  7. StovetopCargo99 Win User

Can't redeem groove free 3 month code

I can't seem to redeem my free 3 months groove music pass. When i try to redeem it, all i get is "Something went wrong" and then an error code. This is the error code-

XBOS-3013

673933a7-9287-4b86-b722-e3309c48ab62

Please help. It's expiring in a few days
  8. OxbowFountain94 Win User

Can't redeem groove free 3 month code

Hey there,

Could you post back what the specific issue is? Please include any error codes and error messages you receive when trying to redeem so we can narrow down the issue! Error codes will look similar to XBOS-0000 or 0x00000000.

Keep us posted!
    Same issue trying to redeem 3 month free groove music pass , just get message something went wrong and error code

XBOS-5002

28309c7b-7e69-42cc-9763-0d3050b81276

2017/05/02 - 21:08:10 UTC
Thema:

Can`t logg in to groove on xbox one, getting error code 0x80080300. Whats wrong?

1. Can`t logg in to groove on xbox one, getting error code 0x80080300. Whats wrong? - Similar Threads - Can`t logg groove

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. If someone Hacked Your serial number What they can do With my Xbox ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If someone Hacked Your serial number What they can do With my Xbox ?: What person Can Do if they hacked your serial number? What The person can do with your serial number 02c27691-0b8b-4612-9e47-144714e70f80
  4. Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list: I only want to appear online to only 2 of my friends on my friends list without blocking them how do I do it. If not possible I would like suggest this idea. 09caca8a-b118-49d8-baaa-5f8bf5fb2c9e
  5. Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???: I got banned for saying a cuss word after being told if I did something again there would be problems and over 20 invites constantly over the course of 5 mins. 7f0e3169-635f-4ce9-9e07-faea5e064f42
  6. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  7. Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???: A while ago my Xbox one would keep giving me error screens and the error said it was due to update. I've tried downloading the update offline but before the download can finish the console shuts...
  8. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876
  9. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  10. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e