Can someone with xbox one play 2k24 with people that have xbox series s?

Discus and support Can someone with xbox one play 2k24 with people that have xbox series s? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son has xbox one and wants to know if he can play 2k24 with his friends that have xbox series s? b035cdd7-ed13-45f3-afed-2a98c12e8334 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kai S1, Nov 19, 2023.

1. Kai S1
    Kai S1 Guest

My son has xbox one and wants to know if he can play 2k24 with his friends that have xbox series s?

:)

Kai S1, Nov 19, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Kai, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

No, players in NBA 2K24 can only play with players from the same console generation. This means that players of the Xbox One version of the game cannot play with players from Xbox Series.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox series s and Xbox one cross play

Yes, NBA 2K24 supports cross-play between Xbox Series S and Xbox One. So, you can play the game with your friend who has an Xbox Series S while you have an Xbox One. However, please note that both players need to have an active Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription to play online multiplayer games.
  4. Smwutches Win User

I have xbox one. Which nba2k24 game should I buy

NBA 2k24 for Xbox One. The Mamba Edition also includes both the One and Series S/X versions.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Why can't I install my Hogwarts deluxe edition?

Can you look at the back of the console and confirm ita a series s with no drive ?

Xbox one s is NOT a series s

Yes people still mistaken a xbox one s and x for series consoles

Even though xbox one games don't have s or x requirements
  6. ngocphi Win User

How to play with my Xbox one series s on my android phone.

Well for one the series consoles are NOT xbox ones

If you have Xbox one s then you can play Xbox one gamea you can't play series s games
Thema:

1. Can someone with xbox one play 2k24 with people that have xbox series s? - Similar Threads - someone play 2k24

2. Can I play Xbox series x with someone playing a pc on ark ascended ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I play Xbox series x with someone playing a pc on ark ascended ?: Can I play Xbox series x with someone playing a pc on ark ascended ? 57d0f10d-4fe1-4a4e-8a73-53967a1e9854
  3. Can someone guide me through the installation of Xbox on a pc to play games online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone guide me through the installation of Xbox on a pc to play games online?: Need help to understand if Xbox can be played on a pc in order to play online. I am trying to install and received a message that it is not applicable for my Region. I live in Puerto Rico and will...
  4. Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core: I been wanting to pay less for game pass but I’m wondering if I can still play online if the person that’s game sharing me has game pass core because it says (online console multiplayer) like does...
  5. Why can’t I play of Call duty. Someone purchased the vault for me and I can’t play it it’s...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play of Call duty. Someone purchased the vault for me and I can’t play it it’s...: A friend had purchased call of duty for me and I redeemed the code and as soon Ila’s I started to download the games. And it says downloaded there is no sight in seeing anything else they are all...
  6. Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .: I'm trying to log on to my Xbox live link but it just says this profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live pleas help what should I do.. 0a774394-5bd6-4bab-b4da-e9c99dbc8b86
  7. How do I play Minecraft with someone else?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I play Minecraft with someone else?: For 3 years now, my son begs me to play Minecraft with him. It’s so frustrating because we simply cannot play together. We’ve reinstalled iOS many times, I’ve even bought two iPads solely for the...
  8. I have a negative problem so i bought plat and i still can't play. can someone please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a negative problem so i bought plat and i still can't play. can someone please help: I have a negative plat problem so i bought plat and it still won't let me play I could really use some help 3e86f927-a222-4e7b-89a6-b37bcc718cda
  9. Can you get xbox to give you someone else's username that hasn't played in years

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you get xbox to give you someone else's username that hasn't played in years: There is an account name I needed on xbox to suit the other names on platforms but the account username is taken by an inactive person so maybe someone help me with it please...
  10. How can I reset my online profile after someone hacked it playing MWF3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I reset my online profile after someone hacked it playing MWF3?: While playing COD MWF3, someone hacked my account and dropped my ranking from 23 back to 1 among unlocking several achievements. How can this be reversed? a188c338-7cec-4d55-a8e8-60c3a85f81aa