Can someone verify how the Gamestop DLC content shows up as in your Guardians DLC list?

Discus and support Can someone verify how the Gamestop DLC content shows up as in your Guardians DLC list? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was stupid and redeemed my Gamestop download code from the website. I've had issues with this in the past. I spent days troubleshooting a code... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Graelock, Oct 22, 2015.

1. Graelock
    Graelock Guest

Can someone verify how the Gamestop DLC content shows up as in your Guardians DLC list?

I was stupid and redeemed my Gamestop download code from the website. I've had issues with this in the past. I spent days troubleshooting a code redemption issue for an Xbox Live membership(1 year), where the subscription wasn't updating on the console,
    after having entered the code. Everyone kept telling me the code activated fine, and did not understand why my membership wasn't updating...ultimately, they gave me another code for a membership that I could use on the Xbox itself, and I was fine.

Anywho, the code claims to have activated fine, but I see nothing in my list for emblem pack, rampant visor, alternate armor for Locke, or sentinel rifle etc.

I purchased the Limited Collectors. I don't know if the Gamestop oriented codes are any different for the regular pre-order copies, vs, collectors, but if someone could verify what items they have, in terms of DLC, I'd appreciate it. The Xbox rep I spoke
    to, claims it should show up as "Advanced REQ pack." I have only Pre-Order Bonus, Fall of Reach(animated series), and Warzone Req pack. I do not see Advanced listed anywhere.

:)

Graelock, Oct 22, 2015
  2. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    My Forza Horizon 3 Warthog is missing

Hey there,

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling just the Warthog DLC for Forza Horizon 3 to see if the content shows up in your game afterwards? You can find the DLC in your

'Ready to install'
    section for Forza Horizon 3.

Mister Beep, Oct 22, 2015
  3. DLC pack 1 not working, please help!

I downloaded the DLC pack 1 for Xenoverse but none of the extra content shows up in my game.

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the DLC pack but it didn't help.

Any ideas what I can do?

the real Payne, Oct 22, 2015
  4. Graelock
    Graelock Guest

I like how my Title for the thread was "how it shows up as..."

I mean, "what it shows up as." LOL

No, but seriously...someone tell me how it shows up as Can someone verify how the Gamestop DLC content shows up as in your Guardians DLC list? ;)

Graelock, Oct 22, 2015
  5. Graelock
    Graelock Guest
    Alright, well, it seems nobody has pre-ordered the game from GS and preloaded their codes, yet. Hard to believe, since collectors purchasers got their product the beginning of this week, in time for preload.

I determined, via, a Youtube video that the Rampant VISR, Spartan Locke's armor, Sentinel rifle and Bloodthirst rifle are not exclusive content, but rather, items that can be earned through gold REQ packs, via, the games REQ system. Therefore, it is not
    extra content. All this code does is insure you get these specific REQ items, as opposed to RNG'ing for these items. Still, the lady at MS support said the code was for Advanced REQ Warzone pack and I still only see the standard Warzone pack that I had noticed
    after entering the Guardian Collection's provided redemption code.

I did read from another player that they have something called "MARCOM" DLC, which they were assuming was the Gamestop DLC, but another player chimed in stating it had something to do with a "Experience Halo 5?" program. I'm assuming Experience Halo 5 was
    the beta. I did not play that, as it would not launch when I got MC Collection(it was greyed out or something to that effect).

Graelock, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Graelock Win User

I like how my Title for the thread was "how it shows up as..."

I mean, "what it shows up as." LOL

No, but seriously...someone tell me how it shows up as ;)
  7. Graelock Win User

Alright, well, it seems nobody has pre-ordered the game from GS and preloaded their codes, yet. Hard to believe, since collectors purchasers got their product the beginning of this week, in time for preload.

I determined, via, a Youtube video that the Rampant VISR, Spartan Locke's armor, Sentinel rifle and Bloodthirst rifle are not exclusive content, but rather, items that can be earned through gold REQ packs, via, the games REQ system. Therefore, it is not
    extra content. All this code does is insure you get these specific REQ items, as opposed to RNG'ing for these items. Still, the lady at MS support said the code was for Advanced REQ Warzone pack and I still only see the standard Warzone pack that I had noticed
    after entering the Guardian Collection's provided redemption code.

I did read from another player that they have something called "MARCOM" DLC, which they were assuming was the Gamestop DLC, but another player chimed in stating it had something to do with a "Experience Halo 5?" program. I'm assuming Experience Halo 5 was
    the beta. I did not play that, as it would not launch when I got MC Collection(it was greyed out or something to that effect).
  8. Mister Maka Win User

Missing Pre-order DLC and Warthog

Hey there WarboyX.

If you pre-ordered from the Microsoft Store, they would need to provide you with the codes for the DLC. I would check your e-mails to see if it has been sent to you. As for the Warthog DLC, be sure it's been installed from your Ready to Install list, it
    should show up under Manage Game for Forza.

Once the content is installed, check your in-game inbox for the content. Keep us in the loop with how it goes.
  9. Misses Quinzel Win User

Xenoverse Pre-Order Dlc missing Xbox ONE

Hey there, Luvlbstr! I'm very sorry to see that the content isn't working for you! I have some steps to see if we can get this content working for you. :3

• Verify the pre-order shows on commerce.microsoft.com
    • Remove your profile
    • Power cycle console by holding the power button for about 8 seconds until it shuts off
    • Add your profile back onto the console
    • Uninstall game+DLC and re-install game+DLC
    • Download the normal release version of the game.
    The current work around for this is to install the normal game to your console. This has given others access to the pre-order DLC when the pre-order game hasn't. Please give that a try and then post back your results! :)
  10. onyxishere Win User

Installing Rise of Iron

Gamestop does not usually sell codes for specific dlc content. What they usually offer is a code for currency that you can use to purchase the content separately.

Please try logging in to commerce.microsoft.com and click on services and subscriptions to see if there is currency on your account. Just to be sure though, if you have the base game you could always highlight it on the dashboard and press the start button
    then choose manage game. From there go to ready to install to see if the dlc is listed.

Please be aware that in order for the dlc to be downloaded and work you will need to have purchased the base game and all previous dlc.
Thema:

1. Can someone verify how the Gamestop DLC content shows up as in your Guardians DLC list? - Similar Threads - someone verify Gamestop

2. If someone Hacked Your serial number What they can do With my Xbox ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If someone Hacked Your serial number What they can do With my Xbox ?: What person Can Do if they hacked your serial number? What The person can do with your serial number 02c27691-0b8b-4612-9e47-144714e70f80
  3. Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...: Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " # " system xbox report program is not counting this as harassment please help they are posting daily about...
  4. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  5. Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???: A while ago my Xbox one would keep giving me error screens and the error said it was due to update. I've tried downloading the update offline but before the download can finish the console shuts...
  6. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  7. Can someone help me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone help me?: Hello, I bought Call of Duty in pre-sale with rewards points, but so far I haven't cashed in that money and it says it will cash out 10 days before launch. When I search the game it says that I...
  8. How do I get to speak to someone about a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get to speak to someone about a refund: Fifa points purchased in wrong format. Requested a refund but denied saying over 14 days ago....but it wasn't. It was only 24 hrs later. Requested several call backs but not received any calls....
  9. Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...: My question was in the title. 000f7462-b93c-4241-a2b4-c7a3e1015b0c
  10. Can someone help me on this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone help me on this?: Hey everyone I need help because my friend has my account and his account on the same Xbox. Then he set his account on his xbox to his home Xbox but I still do not have access to his games can...