Can someone that owns viva pinata and viva pinata trouble in paradise check if they can be...

Discus and support Can someone that owns viva pinata and viva pinata trouble in paradise check if they can be... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As the title says I wanna know if you can play viva pinata and viva pinata tip on the computer, I saw that they were include in gamepass ultimate, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shadow Brorsdotter, Jun 28, 2023.

1. Can someone that owns viva pinata and viva pinata trouble in paradise check if they can be...

As the title says I wanna know if you can play viva pinata and viva pinata tip on the computer, I saw that they were include in gamepass ultimate, but I don't have an xbox one I'm afraid, I do however have the xbix 360 but I dont know if they still support that console. And it be easier to play on the computer anyways.

:)

Shadow Brorsdotter, Jun 28, 2023
  2. DanteSparda504 Win User

NEED more cozy and fun Co-op games! FAST!

Viva Pinata Trouble in Paradise.
  3. FoomBerry Win User

Best cheap and local multiplayer family game?

[quote user="Silvercube"]

Scene It games or Viva Pinata Party Animals are both cheap and good games.

[/quote]

If I had a nickle for every post silvercube made in 2013.... I would be pretty poor lol.

If anything viva pinata, I would go with just Viva Pinata, or Viva Pinata Trouble in Paradise (if considering replay value imo).
  4. SkittishMoon346 Win User

Backwards Compatiblity not working.

I forgot to add, Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise is causing these issues.
  5. DanteSparda504 Win User

Which Viva Pinata should I buy?

Trouble in Paradise.

It's the sequel to Viva Pinata. It has everything that it has and more.

Avoid Party Animals.
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Games for Kids.

Any of the Viva Pinata Games apart from Trouble In Paradise.

Lego games.

My kids are playing the heck out of infinity
Thema:

Can someone that owns viva pinata and viva pinata trouble in paradise check if they can be...

1. Can someone that owns viva pinata and viva pinata trouble in paradise check if they can be... - Similar Threads - someone owns viva

2. If someone Hacked Your serial number What they can do With my Xbox ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If someone Hacked Your serial number What they can do With my Xbox ?: What person Can Do if they hacked your serial number? What The person can do with your serial number 02c27691-0b8b-4612-9e47-144714e70f80
  3. Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...: Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " # " system xbox report program is not counting this as harassment please help they are posting daily about...
  4. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  5. Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???: A while ago my Xbox one would keep giving me error screens and the error said it was due to update. I've tried downloading the update offline but before the download can finish the console shuts...
  6. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  7. Can someone help me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone help me?: Hello, I bought Call of Duty in pre-sale with rewards points, but so far I haven't cashed in that money and it says it will cash out 10 days before launch. When I search the game it says that I...
  8. How do I get to speak to someone about a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get to speak to someone about a refund: Fifa points purchased in wrong format. Requested a refund but denied saying over 14 days ago....but it wasn't. It was only 24 hrs later. Requested several call backs but not received any calls....
  9. Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...: My question was in the title. 000f7462-b93c-4241-a2b4-c7a3e1015b0c
  10. Can someone help me on this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone help me on this?: Hey everyone I need help because my friend has my account and his account on the same Xbox. Then he set his account on his xbox to his home Xbox but I still do not have access to his games can...