Can someone tell me why this is bannable?

Discus and support Can someone tell me why this is bannable? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I’m so fed up with Xbox. I literally pay for them to tell I’m banned twice a month. I’m paying to get banned at this point and not able to use what I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DrJumJums, Jan 11, 2024.

1. DrJumJums
    DrJumJums Guest

I’m so fed up with Xbox. I literally pay for them to tell I’m banned twice a month. I’m paying to get banned at this point and not able to use what I literally am paying for.

Here I am playing Madden 23. The ball floats on top of the players chest for a good 10 seconds before it’s picked up as an “interception”.

So the other players agrees it was ridiculous, and what do I say? “Fake trash, ball just sitting on players chest [mod removed]

Boom! 4 day suspension yet again.

I appeal and a HUMAN agrees. Bannable offense. Someone please tell me why I’m not on Playstation by now? This weak soft new generation can’t handle the word “trash” now? In regards to the game? And yeah, I’m sure this post is so offensive, it will definitely get taken down by the admins MS hires.

:)

DrJumJums, Jan 11, 2024
  2. KindGryphon Win User

Sorry, been busy. Got tired of getting banned every week talking to friends. Just traded in for a ps5. Good riddance! 😁😁

Edit: I see the moderated removed the two letters in my original post and the two image I posted of it. If you are reading this, try to think of any two letters that could somehow possibly be offensive together, now imagine moderating a game so intensely you need to ban people for that.

Meanwhile the most vile things are sent to me via chat, amazing work MS, good riddance 😂✌🏻 ban this message too Idc im gone
    It doesnt have to be offensive. It just has to break the rules and profanity is against the rules. Just know playstation has similar rules when it comes to profanity.
  3. DrJumJums Win User

Johnny,

Honestly, if you were useful you would articulate why or why not I should be banned, but you won’t. Because it’s not in your scope, just pawned off to yet another system that doesn’t want to actually do anything. What a joke seriously.
  4. Jonny306 Win User

5. Jonny306 Win User

Please view those links.

Support cannot assist with this.

Refresh yourself on the community standards and ask yourself if your behavior follows those standards. If my response that states "NO customer support can assist with enforcement actions" is upsetting to you, i do apologize but it does not open up a gateway that will allow maybe just one support to help. NO support can assist with these decisions.

Follow the community standards and you will NEVER experince this, my friend.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

What was it I said? What word? Was it “trash”? Cus like yeah we were both laughing it was a “trash” glitch play. Guess that’s pretty offensive for everyone.
    I think ngocphi means its the shortened part which is an abbreviation for some profanity. Any sort of profanity even when shortened like that still isnt allowed.
Thema:

1. Can someone tell me why this is bannable? - Similar Threads - someone tell why

2. Can I link my ps4 account to my Xbox series X if so can someone tell me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I link my ps4 account to my Xbox series X if so can someone tell me: I want to link my ps4 account to my Xbox so I can work multiversus because I forgot the email for it 1dccdd56-4736-4ea4-be97-2a5674900109
  3. Can someone tell me what this icon means?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone tell me what this icon means?: [img] I’m wondering what this means 31338fa0-3a75-45f1-b015-f8feefd03834
  4. So please someone who can tell me what in this post is bad.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So please someone who can tell me what in this post is bad.: My LFG "The Victorius Republic Get Interested for more info". For Stat wars Battle front 2. Just a group to play the game with. You know a Looking for group post on the looking for group forum....
  5. Can someone just tell me hoe to connect my Xbox One wireless to my damn mac?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone just tell me hoe to connect my Xbox One wireless to my damn mac?: Just give ma=e an answer and be ready for a reply when it's wrong. a543f0c0-9736-4eac-992f-cca9389021cf
  6. Cod mw3 keeps telling me to buy gold when i am already gamesharing with someone who has...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod mw3 keeps telling me to buy gold when i am already gamesharing with someone who has...: I actually bought cod mw3 for a friend and it keeps telling him that he needs gold, now he is gamesharing with someone who already has gamepass ultimate which i believe includes gold. What can he...
  7. Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .: I'm trying to log on to my Xbox live link but it just says this profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live pleas help what should I do.. 0a774394-5bd6-4bab-b4da-e9c99dbc8b86
  8. Why is telling someone it's not OK to tell people to kill themselves getting me muted?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is telling someone it's not OK to tell people to kill themselves getting me muted?: Play a game and win in a fight to get told "kys" by the other team. I message the guys friend saying it's not o.k to say these things to people and recieve a mute and followed by taunts because...
  9. Can someone help tell me why avatar two 4K Blu-ray this won’t read on my Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone help tell me why avatar two 4K Blu-ray this won’t read on my Xbox series X: I bought this 4K movie to watch on my Xbox but it will not read the movie so I’ve taking it back and got a new one two different times and it still won’t read the disc but it reads all other disc...
  10. Why do I get banned for using one word. But when that someone kept telling me to go ****...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I get banned for using one word. But when that someone kept telling me to go ****...: My cousin killed 4 guys on GTA the other night and they invited him to a party and was saying racial slurs. So we moved on to killing them for a while and they kept fighting back. One of them...