Can someone tell me which part of this got me suspended?

Discus and support Can someone tell me which part of this got me suspended? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was harassed by a couple of people over my post. I reported them and nothing was done. I have screenshots of them calling me a loser, among other... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Chris P2, Nov 17, 2023.

1. Chris P2
    Chris P2 Guest

I was harassed by a couple of people over my post. I reported them and nothing was done. I have screenshots of them calling me a loser, among other things. Then I'm the one that gets reported and suspended for my post. This is what it read:

"CH 4 Kemonos. Don't bother If you can't solo Amaterasu, or at least make him angry. No end game players. No scrubs. No kids. I do NOT need help nor will I carry. I enjoy GOOD company. Do your part. Message directly."

The only thing I can think of is the "No scrubs" comment. I don't see how that's any worse than "no noobs," or "newbies," and I constantly see that across LFG posts. It means no moochers.

It would be nice to know which part got me suspended so that I don't post that again. I never meant to offend, and I still think it's unfair nothing happened to the people who MEANT to offend me.

:)

Chris P2, Nov 17, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Chris! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

Just a gentle reminder that for enforcement actions there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team. I’m so sorry but the reason and all details are only available on your end.

I understand this situation is frustrating for you, however, I would like to let you know that no one in the community forums or someone from Microsoft support is capable of assisting with enforcement actions.

If your suspension is eligible for an appeal process, you can file a case review. Here's how:

Sign in and visit the Enforcement page. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/enforcement-history

If you’re an organizer of an Xbox family group, you can choose the Gamertag of the account that you’re reviewing under Showing enforcements. Under Previous or Current you will find “Completed suspensions” and “Active suspensions” for your account or the account that you’ve selected.

Choose an enforcement action to review more info about the cause and effect of the enforcement in the pop-up window.

If the enforcement action qualifies for case review, you can select Submit an appeal to receive more info from Xbox Safety.
    After you’ve completed the form, select Submit.

Note: Xbox won’t tolerate abusive behavior. When you submit an appeal or reply to an agent’s request for additional info, don’t abuse or threaten Microsoft employees or post profane, bigoted, or otherwise provocative content. Case review inquiries are subject to the guidelines that are outlined within the Community Standards for Xbox. Disregarding these rules may result in the closure of your case review. Especially egregious violations may result in additional Xbox enforcement action.

I also recommend not to retaliate no matter who started it, harassment and abuse are never valid forms of defense. When in doubt, mute, block, and file a report.

Submitting a report isn't a sign of weakness, it's a show of strength. By reporting harmful content and behavior, you protect other players' experiences and keep Xbox fun for everyone.

You may also check these links for reference:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...s' experiences and keep Xbox fun for everyone

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/how-to-submit-a-case-review

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. aRagingCanadian Win User

Can someone tell me.

Thank you everyone... hopefully that's the case.
  4. gds1972 Win User

Can someone tell me.

Hi

The console should download the complete game prior to release. Just to check can you please highlight the game in my games and apps press the menu button on the controller and select manage game and confirm the size the game is taking up as it may have
    already downloaded the game without you noticing.

It says it's 108MB.. that can't be right at all.
    I would give it another couple of days as it may just be that the complete game has not yet been made available to download .
  5. aRagingCanadian Win User

Can someone tell me.

Hi

The console should download the complete game prior to release. Just to check can you please highlight the game in my games and apps press the menu button on the controller and select manage game and confirm the size the game is taking up as it may have
    It says it's 108MB.. that can't be right at all.
  6. gds1972 Win User

Can someone tell me.

Hi

Thema:

1. Can someone tell me which part of this got me suspended? - Similar Threads - someone tell part

2. Can I link my ps4 account to my Xbox series X if so can someone tell me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I link my ps4 account to my Xbox series X if so can someone tell me: I want to link my ps4 account to my Xbox so I can work multiversus because I forgot the email for it 1dccdd56-4736-4ea4-be97-2a5674900109
  3. Can someone tell me what this icon means?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone tell me what this icon means?: [img] I’m wondering what this means 31338fa0-3a75-45f1-b015-f8feefd03834
  4. So please someone who can tell me what in this post is bad.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So please someone who can tell me what in this post is bad.: My LFG "The Victorius Republic Get Interested for more info". For Stat wars Battle front 2. Just a group to play the game with. You know a Looking for group post on the looking for group forum....
  5. Can someone just tell me hoe to connect my Xbox One wireless to my damn mac?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone just tell me hoe to connect my Xbox One wireless to my damn mac?: Just give ma=e an answer and be ready for a reply when it's wrong. a543f0c0-9736-4eac-992f-cca9389021cf
  6. Can someone tell me why this is bannable?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone tell me why this is bannable?: I’m so fed up with Xbox. I literally pay for them to tell I’m banned twice a month. I’m paying to get banned at this point and not able to use what I literally am paying for. Here I am playing...
  7. Cod mw3 keeps telling me to buy gold when i am already gamesharing with someone who has...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod mw3 keeps telling me to buy gold when i am already gamesharing with someone who has...: I actually bought cod mw3 for a friend and it keeps telling him that he needs gold, now he is gamesharing with someone who already has gamepass ultimate which i believe includes gold. What can he...
  8. Can I get communication banned for telling someone I hope there heart condition gets worse?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I get communication banned for telling someone I hope there heart condition gets worse?: I got ganged up on by a bunch of scummy people I used to play games with because they were caught using people & there Xbox community to scam & use people They also keep harassing me & I have a...
  9. Hi can someone please tell me if the new community series jobs in gta5 is working I can’t...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi can someone please tell me if the new community series jobs in gta5 is working I can’t...: Hi can someone tell me if the new community series jobs in gta5 online is working I can’t seem to access them 044ecaef-5d69-4259-9a73-02ea9e5af1a7
  10. Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .: I'm trying to log on to my Xbox live link but it just says this profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live pleas help what should I do.. 0a774394-5bd6-4bab-b4da-e9c99dbc8b86