can someone send me a code for security please

Discus and support can someone send me a code for security please in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i cant get in my account because of a code and ive tried to let microsoft send a code but i got the wrong email address to send me one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BoggedCrib837, Dec 25, 2016.

1. can someone send me a code for security please

i cant get in my account because of a code and ive tried to let microsoft send a code but i got the wrong email address to send me one

:)

BoggedCrib837, Dec 25, 2016
  2. Djmans74ALG
    Djmans74ALG Guest
    Reset Xbox live security

Hello. I can't send any message on fifa 17 game on Xbox one. Can someone tell me please how to reset security code? Or is there another solution? Thanks a lot.

Djmans74ALG, Dec 25, 2016
  3. Please help me

I don't know the code the the parental control nor do I know the answer to the security question. The serial # to my Xbox 360 is 5228801305. Will someone please send me a master code so I can play my Xbox 360.

EntireAcorn4150, Dec 25, 2016
  4. Creeptek Win User

Microsoft gave me GoW 1,2,3 and Judgement free?

Can someone send me a gear of war code? Any one of them will do
  5. FERAFV Win User

xbox one preview

Please. Can someone send me an invite too? thanks!
  6. aamergeddon Win User

Preview Program invite

can someone send me a invite please my gamertag is
  7. mast3r chi3f 68 Win User

Admins of gears of war

Please can you send me my codes please
  8. Nic727 Win User

Xbox dashboard beta

Yeah I know, but If someone have a code and dont want to be part of the beta, can you send me the code?

Thx
Thema:

can someone send me a code for security please

1. can someone send me a code for security please - Similar Threads - someone send code

2. can someone help me with my xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can someone help me with my xbox one s?: my xbox one s turns on, but doesn’t display anything to my tv, controllers can’t connect and my xbox turns off after about 20 seconds, i’ve tried hard resetting it but that doesn’t work either, it...
  3. Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?: Up until around 3 years ago, if you went on someone’s activity feed if they had added someone, it would say. I would like to know when ive added people so i would normally check the activity feed...
  4. Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?

in XBoX on Windows
    Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?: I keep getting an email notification that credentials are needed to sign into my account . I have checked my sign in activity and someone in China is trying to continuously log in to my account....
  5. Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?: I have problems with the controls on my Xbox. After I open a game I see on the controls tester app that the controls are bugged "Spongy". I see it mainly on the analog sticks, before I start a...
  6. Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?: A friend on Xbox keeps reporting my account that ends up getting comms banned then his reasoning is that I "just deserve it" he keeps saying I'm for the streets, and many worse things but I know...
  7. Someone took my code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone took my code: I bought a code on G2A for a bundle with Forza Horizon 3 and 4 and their DLCs but when I try to redeem the codes, it initially said that I bought it in a different region from my account, but when...
  8. how can i see when i added someone as a friend or when we became friends?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how can i see when i added someone as a friend or when we became friends?: i need to find out when i added someone or when we became friends bc my boyfriend is fuming o 769bc37d-4fa0-4b1a-9e4d-df48ec88284b
  9. How do I send rewards points to someone?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I send rewards points to someone?: Been trying to send my wife rewards points I don't use but having issues is this even possible anymore and if it is how do I do it? 27940234-7f8e-41c3-b029-b7e1f7349645
  10. If I send a message to someone and they don't have the Xbox app will it pop up for them...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If I send a message to someone and they don't have the Xbox app will it pop up for them...: So I sent a message to someone that I know on Xbox app but I was just wondering if they don't have the Xbox app will it still pop up to them in some kind of way when they play a game that is...