Can someone PLEASE tell me how to recover an email account from my Xbox account

Discus and support Can someone PLEASE tell me how to recover an email account from my Xbox account in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’ve been trying to recover this email account for a good hour now I just can’t, I’ve tried everything from showing it on home and that option was... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Hopeful_Hand_7664, Jun 14, 2023.

1. Can someone PLEASE tell me how to recover an email account from my Xbox account

I’ve been trying to recover this email account for a good hour now I just can’t, I’ve tried everything from showing it on home and that option was greyed out so I couldn’t even click it, since it’s a child account I thought to go to the parent account and see if I could find it there, I couldn’t, I was gonna try signing it out but I forgot the password which is why I’m trying to recover the email. Eventually I’ve given up so if someone out there knows how to recover it, PLEASE HELP ME

submitted by /u/Hopeful_Hand_7664
    [link] [comments]

/u/Hopeful_Hand_7664, Jun 14, 2023
  2. Durdox Win User

Password problem with email change.

I thought on removing my account from the XboxOne and then recovering the account, but im not sure how to do this and i dont want to lose all my things, so please tell me if this works.
  3. Nzfer22 Win User

Moving my child’s Xbox and all his data and gamer tag off my email account and placing it under his since he’s 24 now and lives on his own.

Please tell me how I can remove his xbox and all of his data and gamer tag from my email. without losing my email account and or all his data and gamer tag. I would be very greatful.
  4. WilySeven182 Win User

Cant sign in

I recently changed my primary email from a hotmail to a gmail account. I deleted the hotmail account but now Xbox will not let me sign into my xbox account. Can someone please help?
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi my grandmothers email which held my other account was taken and now i cant seem to be able to access my old account ajb123alec anyway i could change the email to my personal

I see, if the hacker removed the yahoo email from the Microsoft account you can try these methods to recover the account

https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...

But if the Yahoo email was hacked as well, you need to reach Yahoo support

Please note that here in the forums no one can assist you with this process / tell you the specific-new email address / modify or share account details due to privacy and security reasons
  6. xTH3unsungHER0x Win User

Halo 4 unlock specializations

got a real question.... got the unlock code sent to me on my xbox live account not my email....it has no link for where i'm supposed to enter this code can someone please tell me where
Thema:

Can someone PLEASE tell me how to recover an email account from my Xbox account

1. Can someone PLEASE tell me how to recover an email account from my Xbox account - Similar Threads - someone PLEASE tell

2. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  3. Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset: Well I was playing my controller died and I plugged in the charger and then I couldn't hear game chat party I could only here party chat when I was look at it like if you were to leave it and I...
  4. Someone please help with my Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Someone please help with my Xbox: Why is my Xbox so hot even when it's turned off, when I go to turn it on it sounds like a jet for a brief second but then quiets back down to normal. I cleaned it out yesterday so theres now no...
  5. Can someone please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone please help me: So I was watching YouTube on my xbox and than I randomly got suspended permanently and I didn't even do anything wrong ever so than I sent an appeal but it got denied what do I do now did I just...
  6. [PLEASE] Update OSU1 file, someone of Xbox is aware of this?

in XboX Insiders
    [PLEASE] Update OSU1 file, someone of Xbox is aware of this?: I don't know who contact, I love Xbox but I'm having problems, my xbox can't install offline update, my xbox internal storage got damage and I had to replace once replaced I try to restore my xbox...
  7. So please someone who can tell me what in this post is bad.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So please someone who can tell me what in this post is bad.: My LFG "The Victorius Republic Get Interested for more info". For Stat wars Battle front 2. Just a group to play the game with. You know a Looking for group post on the looking for group forum....
  8. Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??: When i go to put in a 360 disc or a dvd in my xbox one it won’t read it will just sit in there and when i put a xbox one disc or a blue ray disc in it reads it 75% of the time and some of these...
  9. Can someone help me please

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone help me please: My Microsoft Edge on the Xbox series s, consistently crashes from the microphone permission. I can't enable it, block it, or exit it out without edge crashing every single time. I reset my Xbox...
  10. Hi can someone please tell me if the new community series jobs in gta5 is working I can’t...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi can someone please tell me if the new community series jobs in gta5 is working I can’t...: Hi can someone tell me if the new community series jobs in gta5 online is working I can’t seem to access them 044ecaef-5d69-4259-9a73-02ea9e5af1a7