Can someone please help me with Account Recovery?

Discus and support Can someone please help me with Account Recovery? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can ANYONE PLEASE help me recover my other account? I had to make a new account just to try to get in contact with support. When I try to sign in, it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Paul Cameron1, Jan 9, 2024.

1. Can someone please help me with Account Recovery?

Can ANYONE PLEASE help me recover my other account? I had to make a new account just to try to get in contact with support. When I try to sign in, it wants me to verify with a phone number I do not have anymore. I've tried filling out the recovery form multiple times and it keeps denying it. I've had this profile for over 10 years and I don't know what I'm getting wrong. I'm at my wits end. I've tried talking to support and they are no help. They verified some information that should be correct, so I'm pretty much guessing the security question and no matter what it keeps getting rejected. Can anyone please help me? I've put in so many hours of gametime it's ridiculous and to lose it all over not having a phone number anymore. HELPPPPP

:)

Paul Cameron1, Jan 9, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Can someone please help me with Account Recovery?