Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29)

Discus and support Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have an issue that literally just started occurring yesterday on my G29 in Assetto Corsa, which my G29 has been working fine and well on for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xeshing2ag, Mar 17, 2024.

1. xeshing2ag
    xeshing2ag Guest

Hi, I have an issue that literally just started occurring yesterday on my G29 in Assetto Corsa, which my G29 has been working fine and well on for about 5 months now. Basically, suddenly my force feedback completely disappeared when I entered the game, and then it would start turning one way for no reason, with varying amounts of force. The issue is ONLY in Assetto Corsa and my wheel works fine in Forza Horizon 5 and BeamNG Drive. After I moved it back to its central position, it would just for absolutely no reason turn the other way. I can't play my favourite game now, and I've tried all sorts of things to try and resolve the issue, like reinstalling the software (in all parts of the PC, done very thoroughly) and also changing some in-game settings and re-doing the LUT. It did nothing. Please, could someone help with this problem? I've been troubleshooting for 5 hours and nothing has worked. Thanks so much.

Attached is also the message that has began appearing, which I think could have some correlation to the problem.

:)

xeshing2ag, Mar 17, 2024
  2. RicME85-[xboxvenue] Win User

#YOLO Mission 3 is also stuck for Me

I too have this issue.

Bought Assetto Corsa, Just Cause 3 and Grand Theft Auto 4. I earned 3 achievements in Assetto Corsa then have something like 17 on Just Cause 3 but have been stuck on the of 5 on the Yolo mission for days. I have since gone back
    and earned another 2 on Assetto Corsa to make 5 for that game incase it has glitched.
  3. ooO StAsH Ooo Win User

Top picks for 2019

I'm hoping Assetto Corsa Competizione will be released for Xbox!🙂🤞
  4. gopaln s Win User

Forza Horizon 4 does not configure the keys of the logitech G29 steering wheel

Hi

I recently purchased Logitech G29 to play on Forza horizon 4 , but FH4 is not recognizing my wheels(in settings under wheels nothing shows) , i have installed recent update Logitech gaming software , also i tried forza emuwheels still no help, i have no
    issue with wheels in other games. Can anyone help.
  5. ooO StAsH Ooo Win User

What games would you like to see come to Xbox from PC?

Would love to play 'Gran Turismo Sport' and 'Assetto Corsa Competizione' on Xbox.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Impossible to screen record in Assetto Corsa

Some games do not allow you to create screenshots or video capture. Assetto Corsa might just be one of those games.
Thema:

1. Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29) - Similar Threads - someone help game

2. I cant log in to xbox cloud gaming (beta) Can someone help me?

in XboX Insiders
    I cant log in to xbox cloud gaming (beta) Can someone help me?: In xbox cloud gaming every time I click sign in its gives me the usual screen about signing in but when i fill it out it loads back and the sign in dosent work. can any one help me? submitted by...
  3. All of my games crash with Error 0xc0000005 Can someone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All of my games crash with Error 0xc0000005 Can someone help?: http://speccy.piriform.com/results/bhOF2CPSbtVMG5BfdCRd5Nf Microsoft Windows 11 Home (X64) Model: Alienware Aurora R15 Manufacturer: Alienware Boot Mode: Normal...
  4. can someone please help me log in to minecraft dungeons on pc game pass.

in XBoX Accessibility
    can someone please help me log in to minecraft dungeons on pc game pass.: I cant get minecraft dungeons to play after it accepts my game pass log in info. It says lets go, i click it and then a white box just stays there and the only thing i can hit is an x. when i do...
  5. I don't understand why my game won't launch, can someone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't understand why my game won't launch, can someone help?: My game, Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Anniversary Edition, is refusing to launch. When I try to launch the game, it pulls up an error notice saying, "Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Anniversary...
  6. Can someone help me with my PC Game Pass games not launching correctly, or launching at all.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone help me with my PC Game Pass games not launching correctly, or launching at all.: I bought game pass again the other day, but when I try to open the games, they either don't open at all, or open to a screen which says 'Launching game' in the bottom right paired with a timer...
  7. Can someone help? the game and try to transfer an hour, red dead redemption two

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone help? the game and try to transfer an hour, red dead redemption two: OK so when I’m transferring games to Xbox S for the Xbox one does it have to be digital let do the game and forever have to be digital like like if I’m transferring a disc game can I not do that?...
  8. Can someone help me with an Steam Game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone help me with an Steam Game?: Today i bought the from Metro Exodus: Sams story and Two collonels. And after they downloaded and i trying to run them i go to the Chapter and when i click play the whole game just freezes and...
  9. Xbox app won't let me install games through gamepass. Please someone help!! I just want to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app won't let me install games through gamepass. Please someone help!! I just want to...: Have tried factory resetting but didn't work. Gamingroot folder seems to be missing even with hidden files are on but I don't know how to make one. Please someone help me. Just want to play games....
  10. Can someone help me bc I changed my name and is not changed in game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone help me bc I changed my name and is not changed in game: Can someone help me bc I changed my user name and it’s not showing in games c036fc14-92bf-4286-aafe-97518fcd1b1d