Can someone help me with this issue, if not is there anyway I can get a refund?

Discus and support Can someone help me with this issue, if not is there anyway I can get a refund? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently purchased Forza Horizon 5 on the Xbox app for my PC, Since I've bought it I've spent countless hours trying to join one of my friends. I can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chris Isaac2, Nov 30, 2023.

1. Chris Isaac2
    Chris Isaac2 Guest

I recently purchased Forza Horizon 5 on the Xbox app for my PC, Since I've bought it I've spent countless hours trying to join one of my friends. I can join their convoy and they can join mine but we can't see each other, Sometimes I appear on his map for a split second but disappear shortly after. I've checked my WIFI and it doesn't seem to be the problem since it is working perfectly. The Main reason I purchased the game was so that I can play with friends. I am very disappointed and I want to know if I can still refund the game?

:)

Chris Isaac2, Nov 30, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hi cris, my names is Oskayra and I will be happy to help you this day

You can request a refund using this alternative link:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

Remember that this is a public forum of the Microsoft community where we are players like you who try to help/guide other players to find the solution to the problems they are experiencing, however we do not belong to Microsoft, this means that we do not have access to the accounts or information of other players.

Credits: https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/8bcbfa91-e8d0-4cd1-ae55-570668533c23

If this information was helpful to you, let me know and if you need more help don't hesitate to ask.

Sincerely oskayra
  3. Auswulf Win User

Can I get someone to help me?

Why don't you do it? just make a new gamertag if you have to and contact him yourself.
  4. ItsElectrique Win User

Refund denied: Unhelpful microsoft customer service in trying to resolve unauthorized transactions from xbox

Hello XBF,

Is there anyway you can help me resolve this issue? I resubmitted the refund request yesterday. But all I get is a ticket-closed notification. There is no other information in these tickets. Can you message me on my outlook account **(email removed)** and I can forward you the Microsoft response email.
  5. CraigParker5 Win User

Is there anyway I can get a refund on my gamepass

I have done it thanks anyone that is in the uk and haveing the same issues is phone this number 0800 0260329 this number is microsft number for yk sorted out my refund
  6. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Is there anyway I can get a refund on my gamepass

I'm glad you were able to resolve your issue. Have a nice day CraigParker5.
Thema:

1. Can someone help me with this issue, if not is there anyway I can get a refund? - Similar Threads - someone help issue

2. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  3. Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???: A while ago my Xbox one would keep giving me error screens and the error said it was due to update. I've tried downloading the update offline but before the download can finish the console shuts...
  4. Can someone help me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone help me?: Hello, I bought Call of Duty in pre-sale with rewards points, but so far I haven't cashed in that money and it says it will cash out 10 days before launch. When I search the game it says that I...
  5. Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29): Hi, I have an issue that literally just started occurring yesterday on my G29 in Assetto Corsa, which my G29 has been working fine and well on for about 5 months now. Basically, suddenly my force...
  6. Can someone help me with a ROBLOX issue that's becoming more and more popular

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone help me with a ROBLOX issue that's becoming more and more popular: HI Everybody, I need help with my issue. The issue is called AutoVerifierV2. I've done every step on the Microsoft community, Roblox dev forum, On YouTube too and after I did a full reset...
  7. Can someone help me with camera issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help me with camera issues: So I have the Xbox series S paired up with a Lenovo RGB 500 fhd camera and last month I was able to stream with a camera through my twitch account. It recently stopped working. The Xbox recognizes...
  8. Can someone please help me with my minecraft world issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone please help me with my minecraft world issue?: I really need help with my minecraft world, I was having problems with the world as it kept saying unable to save data, I went onto xbox settings, pressed system, pressed storage devices and the...
  9. Remote play issue - We found your console but can't connect (on pc). Can someone help me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote play issue - We found your console but can't connect (on pc). Can someone help me...: I brought a pc and i been trying connect through the xbox app on the pc but i keep getting the message “we found ur device but we cant connect change ur wifi or cellular network. Im a college...
  10. Remote play issue - We found your console but can't connect (on pc). Can someone help me...

in XBoX on Windows
    Remote play issue - We found your console but can't connect (on pc). Can someone help me...: I brought a pc and i been trying connect through the xbox app on the pc but i keep getting the message “we found ur device but we cant connect change ur wifi or cellular network. Im a college...